It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Than give us your earthquake predictions and don't troll.

Give us something else to talk about instead of whining about it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Doesn't sound crazy to me. At the moment Japan was experiencing the tsunami, I woke up because the bed was shaking, and I jumped up and looked at the clock. My spouse said what's wrong, I just said the bed was shaking. I'm in Texas.
Between all the strange earth sounds, animal die offs, and recent volcanic activity I don't need a shaking bed to tell something big is coming.
I worry about S. Cal. a lot these days.
edit on 8-5-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: Fix

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
well, i hope he's wrong too but i've had a weird feeling myself. i also know you don't post unless you mean it so hmmmm..... i'll be watching for a big one. i sure hope it doesn't hit japan. if that reactor goes it will be a hell of a lot worse than chernobyl.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Mianeye
This thread makes me think that people are bored in here, let's star and flag absolutly nothing

Nothing else to ad for a second line.

You had nothing to add to begin with.....

A-hah! Owned!!

Seriously though.
Flagged and watched.
Interested because I've had 'vibrations' in the past. But only for tremors/quakes here in the UK. (useless!)
I can totally buy that some people are sensitive to these things, and just get a ''feeling''

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I believe you, because I felt the same thing before the Japan quake.
Guess we wait and see

P.S. I'm a former West Texas resident. Man, I miss it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Actually i did, i added my opinion about the topic, i know you guys dont like that, i am just a skeptic on this.

So to ad something about the topic, well, i don't believe in a guy sitting in a chair can feel upcomming earthquakes, so i will go against the stream and say BS.

But don't let me distract you

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Actually i did, i added my opinion about the topic, i know you guys dont like that, i am just a skeptic on this.

So to ad something about the topic, well, i don't believe in a guy sitting in a chair can feel upcomming earthquakes, so i will go against the stream and say BS.

But don't let me distract you

1. You didn't say you were a skeptic
2. You did nothing but put other ATS members down for their beliefs.
3. The only thing distracted is YOU, from trolling other threads.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
98% of a 9+ quake to happen during this month. Don't know were but the feeling is there.

Be safe everyone even if it does not happen its still good to be prepared.

I'm taking no chances with this gut feeling as it always turns out correct

I want everyone who can feel these disturbances to share it please.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: Urgent

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Both my dogs went nuts at the time of the 2004 Indonesian EQ which created the tsunami.
It was early-like 3am or so,and I had to go and calm my dogs down.
Only hours later did I find out it was likely the Indo EQ that set them off-Some other folks from my village reported their animals going crazy at the time as well.
They felt the shake I think,with their super honed senses.

But to be able to predict an EQ in advance is on a different level.
Lets hope he isn't right this time,we have had enough big quakes I think.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Hubby is one of those Aspies who gets stuck on singular interest and nothing else exists. In his case, he reads day and night about stocks, technicals, etc.

He relies on me to fill him in verbally about what I read on ATS, and he follows it through me on his smoke breaks when he's not fixated on the stock market. I have suggested that he create his own account, but he claims I'm the writer in the family and he's happy to learn of things through me.

I guess we're a team, because he often adds things that I write about, especially about the financial sector and global meltdown.

I'll tell him you said he should join, though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Tks. It could be a heads up warning for those who live in earthquake prone areas.
Might help save some lives too.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I hope your hubby is wrong but at the same time, I hope he is right.

Will keep an eye out
*pluck*

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnypeppers

Again, I hope he's wrong too. Earthquakes happen often and all over the world, but he doesn't mention feeling vibrations that often.

I debated putting this thread out, for fear of being labeled a "fear monger" or being accused of trying to stir people up for stars and flags (which happened), but I am not afraid to stick my neck out. Sometimes it gets stepped on.

All in a day's work here on ATS!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

You must be mighty bored, then.

Don't be hatin' on stars and flags. Feel free to come up with a thread you feel is worthwhile.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Normally I politely pass these sorts of threads by, without comment, simply because I don’t believe the writer but do not want to say anything rude. There are far too many attention seekers out there who make stuff up just for the fun of it.

However, there is an honest feel to your writing that has intrigued me. I do not believe you are lying and I am now waiting to see if it was simply coincidence or an actual unexplained predictive phenomenon.

I hope for the sake of the planet that it was just a coincidence.

Thanks for sharing S+F

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Mianeye

You must be mighty bored, then.

Don't be hatin' on stars and flags. Feel free to come up with a thread you feel is worthwhile.

the people who post on threads just to accuse the OP of trying to get stars and flags..... do the same thing by posting their complaint because they almost always get stars for their complaint. it drives me nuts when someone posts just to say "don't fear monger" (an ATS favorite these days) or "i don't believe you.... you just want stars and flags". i wish it wasn't allowed because it serves no real purpose.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

He has mentioned it a few times since then, and there's usually a nice fat earthquake somewhere across the globe.

Which begs the question, how can the ground in Texas vibrate when a tectonic plate across the globe is fixing to shift??

It is not that he is feeling the quake in Texas per se, what is happening is he is tuning into the vibrations occurring all over the planet, at some point he happened to notice there is one that is associated with a larger quake. Think of it this way; there is a symphony playing, all the sound create the symphony and you hear it as such, but your husband can isolate out just the triangle, apart from the rest and others can't.

He has noticed the connection between that particular frequency vibration - the triangle and the quake. The worst thing he could do is be studied, or decide to make the thing a scientific method process. He has the ability to tune into other vibrations, many folks who "suffer" Autistic symptoms are actually suffering from frequency tracking overload. Imagine hearing 5 different symphony's at one and not knowing which one to listen too? Overload. Testing makes it worse, as what is needed is discernment, and testing will reinforce the overload by demanding demonstrations of things only your husband can track. Think: he can hear a dog whistle, but humans "can't" hear a dog whistle so he's lying, and the assault on testing would only serve to confuse him when in fact the tester is the defective one.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

It is very important to know all this.

I love to use an app named quakewatch to see for quakes in my iphone or in my ipad.

I will keep checking all day if there is a big quake somewhere.

I also think that a big quake like no other is coming, it is not normal to have quakes almost all days of more than 5.0.

See in this chart how many quakes the world have after 2011 it is amazing to see that numbers:

research.dlindquist.com...

Also look at how many quakes japan got before and after the big quake.

Do you know that Edgar Cayce predicted the disappearance of most of Japan?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am going to go refresh my water barrels, just in case. I am on the San Andreas, and we are overdue.
Thanks, I hope he is right (If it's gonna happen it's gonna happen). It would be nice to know a real human seismograph.

So when exactly did he feel this, what hour? We might as well have some approximate times to refer to. So anywhere from Now, to 6 am?

edit on 8-5-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This thread makes me think that people are bored in here, let's star and flag absolutly nothing

Nothing else to ad for a second line.

Cheap shot that adds nothing of value to the thread... i believe that it is you who must be bored.

Try following this simple rule... if you have nothing constructive to say in a thread, just move on to one that you do!

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join