It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Hi Dear Fission Surplus,

I responded to your question about the methods I have being used to predict correctly the arrival of
earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, among other natural and human events in my own thread.

Also I reposted new updated links tha replace the ones links that unfortunately became broken toward my threads of 2007, 2008 and subsequent years, primarly due to the deletion of some old pages in Yahoo news or other news agencies of that time, in which I got success in my preditions here in ATS and BTS.

If you go my thread you can visit all those threads so see with your own eyes how were those predictions and match them with the events that actually occured after them.

Please refer to my thread at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

overthere also you can get more details of where is going to occur the MEGAQUAKE that is subject to this trehad of the Human seismograph about.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
reply to post by Hollowguardian

ack!! my name is at the top of all the copy and pastes and for a second i thought someone hacked into my account and posted something rude in my name!!! i finally figured out the rude was in reply to my comment.... and it kept going down hill from there.

hopefully the discussion can return to the original intent. i gotta remember to ignore the trolls.

Don't ignore them. Hit the "alert" button, and report them like Charlyv, and I did. They got rid of some of his posts after that, didn't they?!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have been feeling a vibration in my trick ankle. 13 stone of steel landed on my achilles, back in 2006 and ever since then I have felt strange vibrations.

I should probably keep a record of when I get these vibes.

I broke my right patella in 1990 and that tells me when local weather is brewing, such as storms or windy weather. Especially snow-that makes my patella and knee hurt like crazy, just before the event.

SO yep something is coming. i don't know when or where as I haven't done a serious review of my vibes.

BTW there is now technology that uses this ability in India. Basically crystals vibrate in harmony even across a vacuum. This has been in a report of an experiment in New Scientist, so DNA is crystalline, so some people are more attune to what is normal for them and what is not, such as your husband.

There are probably many more people who do sense these vibrations but they tune them out and ignore them.

Btw I live in UK. No hard rock under my house though.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I... didn't know I could do that. I've lurked a long time. This is the first time I've actually logged in

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've already wasted time responding to that guy. Just wanted to know how you hit alert, so next time it comes up I know what to do. Thanks, Heather

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We know that dogs and cats are very good indicators of future earthquakes. There is a guy in California, who's name eludes me presently, who is rather famous for predicting earthquakes by the number of lost and found adds in the newspaper about dogs and cats missing. (someone who knows who he is can chime in the identity). When he gets to a critical level (his threshold), he announces and sure enough, the earth responds.

Perhaps there is a sixth sense, if you will, that humans may possess, and perhaps this man possesses that, and they are all in tune with the same phenomena. There has got to be a good reason for being accurate. I do not believe in coincidence, as a rule.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Therefore, I thought I'd share it. I sure hope he's wrong, the world has enough trouble as it is, and if that

No problem - - I'm an energy Empath.

However - I was born and raised in SOCA. Told all my life the Big One is Coming. I'm sure it is.

But - - if I hadn't gone ahead and lived my live - - 65 years would have been wasted.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
We know that dogs and cats are very good indicators of future earthquakes. There is a guy in California, who's name eludes me presently, who is rather famous for predicting earthquakes by the number of lost and found adds in the newspaper about dogs and cats missing. (someone who knows who he is can chime in the identity). When he gets to a critical level (his threshold), he announces and sure enough, the earth responds.

Perhaps there is a sixth sense, if you will, that humans may possess, and perhaps this man possesses that, and they are all in tune with the same phenomena. There has got to be a good reason for being accurate. I do not believe in coincidence, as a rule.

Very interesting, you brought this up. I'm from the San Fran Bay Area. moved to my Southern Mnt. top 15 years ago.

But, here's a site that has a study of predicting quakes on missing animals....

from California Geology, February 1988, Vol. 41, No. 2.

AN EVALUATION OF THE ANIMAL-BEHAVIOR THEORY For Earthquake Prediction

By

RAND B. SCHAAL, Geologist

Geology Department

University of California, Davis

INTRODUCTION

The notion that animals can sense earthquakes before they occur may have originated in ancient Greece in 373 B. C. when rats, weasels, snakes, and centipedes were reported to have moved to safety several days before a destructive earthquake (Quammen, 1985). In recent years earthquake prediction based on premonitory behavior in animals has been attempted in China and Japan, but scientists in this country remain skeptical.

Can a scheme for predicting earthquakes be based on animal behavior? This article contains the conclusions of a statistical test of this theory, based on a temporal comparison between 41,717 reports of missing pets and 224 earthquakes in the San Francisco Bay area over the three year period, 1983-1985.

More at link
www.johnmartin.com...

Des

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by charlyv

Very interesting, you brought this up. I'm from the San Fran Bay Area. moved to my Southern Mnt. top 15 years ago.

But, here's a site that has a study of predicting quakes on missing animals....

from California Geology, February 1988, Vol. 41, No. 2.

AN EVALUATION OF THE ANIMAL-BEHAVIOR THEORY For Earthquake Prediction

By

RAND B. SCHAAL, Geologist

Geology Department

University of California, Davis

INTRODUCTION

The notion that animals can sense earthquakes before they occur may have originated in ancient Greece in 373 B. C. when rats, weasels, snakes, and centipedes were reported to have moved to safety several days before a destructive earthquake (Quammen, 1985). In recent years earthquake prediction based on premonitory behavior in animals has been attempted in China and Japan, but scientists in this country remain skeptical.

Can a scheme for predicting earthquakes be based on animal behavior? This article contains the conclusions of a statistical test of this theory, based on a temporal comparison between 41,717 reports of missing pets and 224 earthquakes in the San Francisco Bay area over the three year period, 1983-1985.

More at link
www.johnmartin.com...

Des

Excellence! Thanks for the link, as I had not read that one. There is science in there, and that is what is needed in this thread.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
new madrid's heating up it seems. maybe a good idea to pay attention to this area in the future, i have an idea it's going to progress in a detrimental way, just my opinion though.

I hope not! The only earthquake I ever experienced was back in 1980 in north-eastern Kentucky. Not a normal place to have an earthquake. The New Madrid fault runs through there though. It was centered there where I lived and was very frightening to a wee little child at the time. It was a 5.2, and very frightening for an area that isn't accustomed to things like that!

Historic Earthquakes

Northeast Kentucky, near Sharpsburg, Bath County
1980 07 27 18:52:21.4 UTC
Magnitude 5.2
Intensity VII

Largest Earthquake in Kentucky

• Isoseismal Map

This earthquake, the strongest in the history of Kentucky, was felt over all or parts of 15 States and in Ontario, Canada. Damage occurred in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.

Property damage was estimated at $1 million at Maysville, about 50 kilometers north of the epicenter, in Mason County, where 37 commercial structures and 269 private residences were damaged to some extent. Multistory all-brick structures in the downtown area, many of which were built in the mid-1800's, were affected the most. Broken chimneys represented the most common type of damage observed: several toppled or were broken at or near the roofline, some had bricks loosened or broken off their tops, and others sustained cracks of varying lengths and widths. This type of damage was a community-wide effect only in Maysville.

Cracks formed in the ground about 12 kilometers from the epicenter. East of the epicenter, at Owingsville, ground cracks were estimated to be 6 to 10 centimeters deep and 30 meters long. West of the epicenter, near Little Rock, ground cracks extending toward a cistern were observed on Stoner Road.

edit on 12-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Yeah i am sure they will poke,probe,water board him and later toss him in the looney bin because he may be the key witness to a govt. sinister plot.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Just enough to bust every glass window in So.Calif please. I need the work.
edit on 12-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe he is a Mutant like me, he can predict things b4 they happen, as for me people laugh so i never share this with any1 anymore til now, When i pass or visit a grave yard or spot on the ground I hear people talking to me, but when away nothing is heard...You can laugh and no i am on no meds of any kind, i don't do drugs or drink and most of all professionals say i am 100% sane...So how do i hone in on this power i dont know and not sure if i want to, but there are times i feel and know something has died in an area near me wherever i go, 1 place is this bridge over passing a dense forest below i pass once in a dogs age and when i try to look at the beauty scenery i get weird vibes and something drawing me to a certain part, I never venture to it because the fear i be pin pointed as the culprit of the entity. But its always on my mind drawing me to it but afraid to go to it...I am confused and feel at times i am nuts, but in general population i feel normal unless something happen in that area.. I detected death in one spot and learned 12 years earlier someone died on the spot i standed on. and the other odd ting about me, i am a star gazer at night, i always being drawn to a certain spot just the left of The Big Dipper where you seem to see 3 stars nearly connected to each other...every night i look there and dont know why? Am I an alien species? odd.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
11/5/2012 Earthquake reported in the Cyprus region 5.5 magnitude.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Hi Dear Carlyv,

Well, even in my thread of 2007, the one in which I correctly predicted the arrival of the earthquake that shacked the city of Chino, that is on South California, I warned the animals will be the first to release the alarm of the incoming Megaquake in California.

There many good research works done with sensitive animals around the world to predict seismic events, it is very well known that in east Africa before any volcanic eruption the wild animals start even weeks in advance to evacuate the potential zones of the disaster.

Also Chinese scientists have done a lot of experiments with fishes of different kind and found that they actually change patterns of behavior before a quake, it is said they have already predicted some seismic motions with this method but just hours before they occur.

You can read with it is writen overthere in that original thread, or in the more updated one created about 3 years later, warning of the comming of one several times stronger at:

The fish banks, the marine lions, and the wild marine birds in the coast will be a very reliable confirmation that something unusual is near to happen, that will be the best signal that is time to be prepare for something really difficult to deal with.

Now, my personal impression is that, and I have already told it in my thread created this week, that the first big earthquake to happen in the USA is not going to be in California, but in the East half of the country, probably in the coast itself, either close to New York or Boston, or some where in the valley of the Mississippi river.

Pls check: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This does not mean that the California earthquake will not take place, indeed is going to occur but after others of less intensity although also important, able to cause many damages.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/12/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We've been following this thread and have been experimenting with a rather unique new way to discover when and where this Mega-Quake will actually strike.
So far, we have a possible date; still working on an epicenter location.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sorry...double post.
edit on 12-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by parksh
reply to post by sled735

I've already wasted time responding to that guy. Just wanted to know how you hit alert, so next time it comes up I know what to do. Thanks, Heather

Go to the beginning of the thread. There is an alert button there, then give his user name, and give your report on him. :-)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So has there been another massive EQ yet?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Thank you for the links to those threads, I will be reading them tonight.
Good luck in your research as well, as I do think some animals are extremely sensitive to earth tremors that most of us do not feel, until it is too late.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join