It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Texas quake... very close to Louisiana, so posting this to Louisiana earthquake dream person. Probably not of huge significance, but I've never seen one so close to Louisiana before and I've been checking out daily quakes for almost 2 years now. That's kind of a bigger one, although not BIG, per se, in a spot I've never seen w/ activity before.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There has been an earthquake in Wyoming, Texas, Alaska, and New Zealand.... all today!!
Found that on doing a google search for "eathqakes may 2012"

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

He's taller than average probably.
reply to post by Sandalphon

Wow, that's really weird you should say that. He's 6' 5", so yeah, he's taller than average.

Anyway, the earthquakes today look strange to me. Plus some relatively large quakes in east Texas by Nagodoches (I've never seen them there in that area before). A few larger quakes up by Oregon and down by Baja California. Hopefully it's nothing.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

3.7 in Nagadoches, TX at 10:15 CST this morning.

www.ketknbc.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
At any one time there are around 10 earthquakes going off somewhere around the world...

I could say "there is going to be an earthquake" 100 times a day for the rest of my life and be correct every time

so...... nothing special really

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not sure if OP has seen this yet; but there was a 3.7 Quake in Texas I'm seeing reported on twitter =]

Thanks for the read though, I honestly admire how open you are as a person, and respect other peoples views, even if they're directed negatively towards others. Needs to be more people out there like yourself
Have a great day, OP.

edit: siobhan beat me to it, but there you go!
edit on 10-5-2012 by Lovell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Actually there were two. A 3.7 and a 3.9.

I to also thought it was an unususal area for quakes.

I'm interested to see if there is any fracking in that area.
edit on 10-5-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
At any one time there are around 10 earthquakes going off somewhere around the world...

I could say "there is going to be an earthquake" 100 times a day for the rest of my life and be correct every time

so...... nothing special really

I can't speak for everyone, but I think most of us here know this fact. What we've been contemplating here is something of large magnitude since Fission's hubby felt the same vibrations prior to the Japan quake.

I think referencing the east texas quake by the earlier poster from today, just kind of covers the hubby's butt, so to speak, ha ha!
Small quakes anywhere really don't mean too much in my eyes, unless it's a bunch of small ones in the middle of yellowstone, or long valley or the like.

I think it is ridiculous that some of the quake sites post such random quakes, like a 1.5 in California. We get 50+ quakes that size a day here, they're not very discriminate for a site into quake monitoring.

edit on 10-5-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Hey, Devils hole is quite intriguing, as the aquifer reacts to seismic activity, being on nice solid, dry ground, I think your area may account for your hubbies sensations. I keep thinking of an instrument... you get some weird ones but no matter their construction they achieve their goal, it's extremely possible certain geological features naturaly resonate certain 'notes', in fact it's fact. It's just not fact that humans have the same ability as the aquifer at Devils Hole, but I thought I'd try lend some credence to your idea, your husbands experiences and others too.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Look at all the quakes that have taken place all over the world, just today! Yeah, I know we have them every day, but these are all at least 3.5, and higher.

thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
EQ in OK 3.9

Things moving in unusual areas today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
with a texas quake and an oklahoma quake today... that's odd!!! and am i reading right that there were TWO quakes in texas today??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just seen a video on You Tube where this guy back in 2010 I think it was, said he had a dream of a huge earthquake that was happening May 26 2012. He was saying apart from Sth America also Louisiana and Arkansas were going to be hit, also mentioned that the Mississippi would probably widen. Would have posted the video but somehow I am not able anyways...Just thought it was interesting enough to pop in here...

www.youtube.com... Is the Link

edit on 10-5-2012 by Happeetaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If anyone is interested...and they have a Ghost Radar App on their phone or computer, we're currently trying another in a series of experiments to see if, using GR, we can predict WHERE this major earthquake will hit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today and tonight, we are recording any geographical 'hits'...after focusing questions as to where the big one is going to soon strike...comparing responses...and looking for a pattern.

The more we can involve in this, the greater our chances may be in correctly predicting where this next MAJOR quake might occur.

Try it...at the very least, it could be fun.
We already have had some interesting early results come in.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

They are called Sun dogs.

wiki on sun dogs

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Happeetaz

This one?

I must say, his predictions are... eerily similar to my own, more-scientifically-arrived-at ones. I've always known the Mississippi is the weak point in the US, and that the Atlantic rift and Pacific drift (there are no typos in that) have been squeezing N. America more and more with each passing year, and that something has to give at the "weakest link" eventually, especially given the ultra-weak New Madrid zone right under that river. I can almost visualize the river's western bank subducting under the eastern bank. That'd lift up the left side of eastern America, plunging the right side of it down into the Atlantic. And the release of pressure to the west of there would pull the left half of America to the east, splitting the San Andreas wide-open. East and west coasts, gone in a heartbeat, no warning...

Except this one.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
new madrid's heating up it seems. maybe a good idea to pay attention to this area in the future, i have an idea it's going to progress in a detrimental way, just my opinion though.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes this was the video...Thanks

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
seems like your husbands seismo-butt is a little off.
lucky this is just some crackpot website, otherwise you'd probably be carted off to the funny farm.

Well...I'll just come out and say it. You are rude. You relish being rude.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join