It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I hope he is accurate,.
I look forward to seeing the results

In that case I hope you get the epicenter!
Just kidding. I don't wish bad things on anybody.

Be careful what you wish for though.

I never wish harm to anyone,.
And thanks for the hope,.. I wait with open arms..
oh and BTW,,. we are in wisconsin.. already had a few odd quakes

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Something could still happen even though we're past the vibrating butt timeline.

Seriously though, anybody suffering extreme nervous energy today? I think I might be coming down with something because I just feel all out of sorts. I am admittedly one that believes in "feelings" of a prophetic nature. So nervous I feel quite nauseous. Probably just my nutty side working on overtime.
edit on 9-5-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig
I'm conflicted, obviously I don't want anything serious to happen but then again it would be great to know this was for real...then again if it was it would defy all things logical and you would probably never see your husband again once the government take him away for experiments.

Careful.... You might get the epicenter focused on you instead...
then id be jealous

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Something could still happen even though we're past the vibrating butt timeline.

Am I alone in thinking that the quote above would make an interesting signature?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I didn't think it was that funny until you quoted it back! I've got the giggles now.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I've been reading this thread fhread from the start. I think it's a great thread. I too hope there's nothing to hubby's prediction.

I agree that was very funny.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ah, all the butt jokes are pretty funny, but I have a somewhat juvenile sense of humor.

Seriously, though, for a 55 year old guy, my husband has a really nice butt. Whether it is an effective device for earthquake prognostication, I don't know, but it's darned nice to look at in a pair of jeans.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Pictures or it ain't so
Just kidding.

Seriously, I do believe you. I just couldn't help the joke. I am sorry if I offended you.
I am following the thread and I do watch the earthquakes around the world and I do consider it an important thing that we should pay attention to.

Peace, Crappiekat.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
I hope it hits n the heart of L.A or S.F and i know... millions of innocent people don't deserve to die right???? blah! They are supporting everything that God despises about this country!!!

You sir, are a putz, and a contradictory, hypocritical putz at that. Did your wonderful God instill you with such hatred towards others that you would wish death upon them?

I live in Los Angeles county and have lived through a bad quake and certainly don't need another.

Proof positive why religion is stupid and it's followers are even dumber.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
A 5.2 near Japan struck 18 minutes back. Check out quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
Its near the east coast of Honshu, Japan at a depth of 60 km. Awaiting further news. Hope this is the one that was being expected.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Well dear OhZone, to predict an important quake, or at last a medium intensity one in Indonesia is not so difficult to do after all, since anyway that is possibly the most seismic zone of the planet, but what I am feeling seems to be that is not really so far, I risk to say that can be here in the USA.

Again if you want to know more about my insights, and usually I am very correct to predict this kind of events please visit my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Naw, you didn't offend me one bit. I am one who often sees the door opening for a good joke and I just gotta walk through it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Amen to that! I read that yesterday and thought wow someone has issues! I dream of my state being a little bluer and more creative. So many great things come out of CA.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My tush is sitting right on top of the New Madrid fault. So I welcome any thoughts, predictions, educated guesses regarding earthquakes. I'm as prepared as I can be, I guess. It's a scary thought that with a big enough quake I could be sitting under water (I'm right on the Ohio River). I hope I never have to experience a big one. We have little ones all the time. Here's hoping everyone stays safe and your hubby's butt is wrong this time!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You never know. He could be right or it could just be a lucky guess..or nothing could happen at all.

There has been people in the past that have been able to predict things with incredible accuracy though so we will just have to see what happens.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Why is it always earthquakes? We need to lock onto a new form of doom. Similar to how we need to replace zombies.

Can you imagine someone saying this not knowing they would be dead in 24 hours? LOL

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by drngopal

I saw that. Honshu, Japan, has been rattling with medium-sized quakes since the big one hit last year. And every time I see it, I think, is this the one that knocks over reactor #4?

I have been monitoring quakes fairly solidly since last year, and I have to say, things are a tad on the quiet side. California has continuous earthquake swarms, and there seems to be a bit more activity in the eastern Mediterranean Sea and the middle east, but the rest of the world is eerily quiet compared to normal.

What it means, I have no idea.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Maybe this is what you are feeling.... sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

and this lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

and this lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil... either solar wind or some kind of magnetic disturbance to the right of the sun...

lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil... I find the small streak to the north of the sun interesting in this picture. As well in the bottom left of the frame by the date there is another source of the same colouring as the sun. Interesting, I'm no expert, but what is with the large beam like disturbance in the SOHO frames. It looks like radiation, or a magnetic distortion on in the instrument data. Almost reminds me of the beam of a pulsar or neutron star. Likely not the case, but it would most definitely be an amazing anomaly if it is a gamma ray beam!! Does it oscillate? Just curious, anytime people mention feeling weird I look up info on the sun, gonna look and see if we have had a good flare.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
ha ha not to fear monger or abduct, but there is some hot solar flare activity, and there are those that suggest flares have correlation to earthquakes. Check it out. www.spaceweather.com... front page.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by drngopal

I saw that. Honshu, Japan, has been rattling with medium-sized quakes since the big one hit last year. And every time I see it, I think, is this the one that knocks over reactor #4?

I have been monitoring quakes fairly solidly since last year, and I have to say, things are a tad on the quiet side. California has continuous earthquake swarms, and there seems to be a bit more activity in the eastern Mediterranean Sea and the middle east, but the rest of the world is eerily quiet compared to normal.

What it means, I have no idea.

FS...my Grannie used to call that...the calm before the storm.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join