It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
sorry, i don't buy your story. you husband can now magically detect earthquakes all of a sudden? right. If you would have written this say..before the japan quake... plausible but, not now..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'd like to go a record saying that a big earth quake is indeed imminent within the next ten years. The seasons will also change, and believe it or not, the human population of Earth is going to increase further. Yep, I'm psychic.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
He asked if perhaps we lived close to some railroad tracks, and I said there aren't tracks for at least 50 miles.

I'm just curious as to why your husband wouldn't know himself whether he lived near railroad tracks or not.

West Texas is a different world. It's perfectly possible not to know.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

California has been having earthquake swarms for months now. They could be the next victim. It could also be farther north into Oregon and Washington, or even the British Columbia area.

What makes you think Cali is the next in line to get the Big One?

I have a feeling it'll be off the Oregon coast.
Dreams and such.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

California has been having earthquake swarms for months now. They could be the next victim. It could also be farther north into Oregon and Washington, or even the British Columbia area.

Dreams and such.

I agree, I posted this as a response in a recent quake thread as well. And, like I also said in the other one, hope it's not in July, will be there for 2 weeks then. There's just a lot of scientific info out there that points to its probability. Maybe not soon, but in the not-too-distant future; could be 10, 20. 50 years, but it'll happen and it'll be a biggie.

Would you care to share your dream with me (us)? I really like listening to what people dream about, as I often have seemingly-prophetic dreams as well and I find it interesting to hear about what others are dreaming about.
edit on 9-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I'd be happy to

It's been recurring for a while now - in these dreams, I'm either staring at the USGS map on the internet and suddenly an enormous red spot appears off the Oregon coast, or I'll turn on the news and it will be the same USGS map image on the TV screen.

I don't know why, as I haven't really looked into that area.

The other recurring dreams have been of a plane crash, but that's another thread

Have you had any similar earthquake dreams?
edit on 9-5-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

mmmm, How was he supossed to know it WOULD definatly happen???? Silly quote from you really!!

I totally beieve your husband. The mind and world is a very strange place!!

I also had a dream before quake in Japan (very vivid!!) Then it happened a week later!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
I'd like to go a record saying that a big earth quake is indeed imminent within the next ten years.

For the op's husband's seismo-butt to be valid the mega-quake must happen in the next few hours. If nothing occurs then the arse-o-meter scores 9 on the Richter Fail.

However, if we do suffer a massive quake then all hail the mighty butt crack!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To the poster in South Africa who mentioned feelings or rumbles under him :

www.emsc-csem.org...

Now, it's probably a long shot but looking at the red line of tectonic plates even up by Ascension Island a bump effect could have maybe reached further South ?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Is it possible whatever sensitivity he might have could be manifesting itself in the form of shaking feeling
he feels when a quake is imminent? How long has he had this ability?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSunTruth
[snip]
Join us on [snip]

Welcome. You should probably check out the "Social Issues" forum. Ah, but as you've just spammed 6 unrelated threads with the same off-topic message, I doubt you'll be around here very long, at least with that username.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Isn't this a bit of wishful optimism? Is there any evidence of any of this? Is this some indigo child attribute? Deny ignorance, all of you took this hook like and sinker.

Oh little minded one. We are having a discussion on *feelings*, and how they are sometimes attuned to outside influences. Do you have a problem with discussions between similar minded folks? If so, maybe ATS is too off the beaten track for your tastes. I think I hear face book calling you....

Des

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by BlackSunTruth
[snip]
Join us on [snip]

Welcome. You should probably check out the "Social Issues" forum. Ah, but as you've just spammed 6 unrelated threads with the same off-topic message, I doubt you'll be around here very long, at least with that username.
Surprise!

The member in question has been banned!

Bad enough that people bad mouth the OP for posting their thoughts, we definitely don't need white supremacist website spammers.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I believe her husband and I believe Mrs Wind herself. Why not? Some people are just more tuned in then others, why I don't know but it is. Mother Earth is unpredictable but those persons that aren't over loaded with everyday life are just more observant.

Here's something odd. Colorado had a 5.3 earthquake in August. It happened around midnight. The next morning I got up and saw that a herd of elk had bed down in our yard. Never in all the years living in our home have elk ever done this. They may walk thru the yard but never spent the night. We were a couple hundred miles from the quake but still. It has been said that animal behavior changes around seismic activity, so why not humans? We are all mammals.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I'm either staring at the USGS map on the internet and suddenly an enormous red spot appears off the Oregon coast

Not trying to put you on the spot or anything .... but did you happen to see a time or calendar in your dream? showing a date?

Just curious.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is an awful thought but... there is a huge quake and IF it hits the west coast & creates a tsunami, wouldn't it send the debris from the Japan disaster back their way? I have been reading reports that the debris field headed our way is huge. That would certainly take care of the disposal issues. Some say, things have a way of taking care of themselves.
Is that evil?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No, nothing yet - but if it changes, I'll let you know!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Dreams and such.

I agree, I posted this as a response in a recent quake thread as well. And, like I also said in the other one, hope it's not in July, will be there for 2 weeks then. There's just a lot of scientific info out there that points to its probability. Maybe not soon, but in the not-too-distant future; could be 10, 20. 50 years, but it'll happen and it'll be a biggie.

Would you care to share your dream with me (us)? I really like listening to what people dream about, as I often have seemingly-prophetic dreams as well and I find it interesting to hear about what others are dreaming about.
edit on 9-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

I have a personal predicitons thread here and I wrote of a precognition of an event occuring off the Orgeon coast as well.

The exact prem was " - I saw off the coast of Oregon, a massive sinkhole under the ocean opening. Bubbles everywhere..gushing huge..massive waterflow. Soon after Alberquerqui disapears."

I had it in 2005 late in the year...haven't had any recent reoccurances though.

Ro

edit on 9-5-2012 by Rosha because: typo

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Either they laugh at him or he is taken in and studied (if it happens).
edit on 8-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

neither of those seem like desirable outcomes

edit on 8-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

Well yeah but if he's sensitive to earthquakes then maybe there's something to earthquake prediction. Therefore he would be somewhat of a pioneer in the study.

I think you misspelled "lab rat". There is no p, i, o, n or e in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join