It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

If you ask my I don't believe in OP perfect story, who knows what is true but I know this ..

Many people know is time for strong earthquake, let see next time is he post for next strong EQ and if he do that I believe him ..

Also many people predict EQ for next days, I post too before 2-3 days for this dangerous days and one post before 5 days but for time window of 12 days for M 7.2 or m 8.0 + ..

I predict accurate every of last 5 EQ's for M 7.0 +, so I know little about EQ predictions and what or when humans can feel some things that's way I do not buy that story ..

Most Dangerous Time for Strong Earthquakes in 2012, Super Full Moon, Alignment of Earth-Sun-Jupiter, Venus Transit, Solar Eclipse over USA & JP

Good luck to all ..

"I think we will have M 7.2 + or M 8.0 + from 9-15 May ..

Posibile location off N-C-S- America (probably off coast Peru) or Indonesia to Tonga, but can appear anywhere at dangerous location .."

edit on 9-5-2012 by lover088 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Weird, I have been feeling a lot of rumbles (they seem almost audible) and yesterday I counted about 3 an hour. I even when to check up on earthquake activity for South Africa but there was nothing.

The first few times, I asked other people if they also felt the building shake but they just looked at me as if I am mad (quite possible) so I stopped asking after a while. My anxiety level just went up and up ... a terrible feeling of premonition (or paranoia) prevailed.

Perhaps this is not a local event, and more global? Hope not. Being a "Seat of the Pants" earquake detector makes me feel foolish.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Some think there is a link between earthquakes and sunspots/sunflares.

Space Weather

TWO INCOMING CMEs: A pair of solar eruptions on May 7th hurled coronal masss ejections (CMEs) toward Earth. Forecast tracks prepared by analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab suggests that clouds with arrive in succession on May 9th at 13:40 UT and May 10th at 07:54 UT (+/- 7 hours). The double impact could spark moderate geomagnetic storms.

Sunspot visible with the naked eye at sunset!! It's huge ..

SUNSPOT SUNSET: Sunspot AR1476 is so large, people are noticing it without the aide of a solar telescope. The behemoth appears at sunrise and sunset when the light of the low-hanging sun is occasionally dimmed to human visibility

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
He asked if perhaps we lived close to some railroad tracks, and I said there aren't tracks for at least 50 miles.

I'm just curious as to why your husband wouldn't know himself whether he lived near railroad tracks or not.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Some think there is a link between earthquakes and sunspots/sunflares.

yes but there's no scientific proof to back this up and the CME's hurled by the Sun are not so extreme (not even in the X scale).

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I was reluctant to post anything before for fear of the ridicule i suppose. But hey ho here we go.
As soon as i read your thread i had to post this. I go dizzy for a split second and my vision goes. The best way to describe it is like a windscreen wiper. This has happened for the last 4 big earthquakes. I mean like the ones that make the news headlines. I have 2 people that can vouch for this. My wife and my work colleague who is also a member of ATS. I had the last one this morning at about 10am UK time. Time will tell is suppose.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Really interesting and going to follow this.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
Things are too quiet!

First time I have NOT seen red on this map:

www.iris.edu...

edit on 9-5-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

whoa... That's the quietest I have ever seen it for the last 2 days at least...

hmm...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
That is very cool. I hope he is proven to be correct. Not that I am wishing for some disaster, but because having such an ability is very cool. When I was in college back in 82, a buddy and I were watching TV, suddenly I did not feel well. When he asked what was up, I said, "I don't know, I just feel weird, like explosive." Neither of us gave it much more thought. The next morning he came over to my house and said turn on your TV. The night before, when I had felt weird, the Marine barracks in Beirut had been bombed and lots of people died in the explosion. I had just returned to Dalls from three months in the backcountry of Alaska and felt very "in tune." I had no connection to anyone over there, but for some reason, I felt a "disturbance in the force." same thing happened right before the Indonesian quake in 04.

Do a google search for, "A study in yellow." look at the seismographs that monitor the sites around Jellystone. Most quakes that happen around the world show themselves on the seismographs there, so the idea that he can feel quakes is NOT far fetched at all, IMHO. I' ll be looking at them tomorrow. Thanks. S&F
edit on 9-5-2012 by Idahomie because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
this sounds wild! i hope not

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Maybe some of us are turned to it, like people who can sense the weather is changing way before it's happened.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lke123

I found it rather interesting that right before the " Big one " They had a sudden lull in activity, all along the japanese pacific ridge. It almost went completely silent, Then Tick tick tick tick tick boom ticktickticktickticktickticktick, couple moderate sized ones then it was crazy small medium ones for the remainder, there was also another lull in activity before moderately large on hit to the south towards indo pacific coast. Then it was scattered sporadic, and as it got to the end of december it started to get really quiet again. Not saying that's a sure fire way to catch it but it was a pattern non the less, and I'm sure it's common in most areas for a sudden decrease in activity to suggest a bigger quake will happen, simply because the plates are pressing together constantly, if you don't have any quakes likely a big release of energy will occur. I wonder if perhaps some local volcanoes are fixing to erupt in the Japanese region? Or perhaps, a new island is getting ready to form in their neck of the woods, if I'm not mistaken japan's roots are very similar to hawaii are they not? They island was formed by volcanism, and not a suboceanic mountain range?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Either they laugh at him or he is taken in and studied (if it happens).
edit on 8-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

neither of those seem like desirable outcomes

edit on 8-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

Well yeah but if he's sensitive to earthquakes then maybe there's something to earthquake prediction. Therefore he would be somewhat of a pioneer in the study.

OR A GUINEA PIG

now that it is officially "tomorrow" and there have been no major catastrophic earthquakes, what can we conclude from this thread?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
lets see if the vibrations continue till may 20, 2012 when the earth sun and pleaides align and the solar eclipse happens. Maybe japan might face another big quake and reactor 4 goes BOOM!!! Lets hope it does not happen.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I reeealy hope your husband's butt is wrong. I live in Central IL, light damage part of the New Madrid zone and we're traveling to Texas soon.
We'll be traveling right through the massive damage areas of the New Madrid on the way down.
Why does the song "Danger Zone" from Top Gun keep playing in my head?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Last week some Colombian Psychic warned Chile that on May 20th there was going to be an Earthquake so big that the whole world would feel it...and the Epicenter would be my lovely Country...Chile. He also said it would be man made , by Haarp and some Sura project...so in May 20th Chile is going to sink....god bye all.

edit on 9-5-2012 by simon2k7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

My cats have been very irritatingly agitated. They are picking on each other more than usual and the one who is an indoor/outdoor cat has been wanting to go in and out all day yesterday and this morning, not like normal. It was raining a lot yesterday and he still went outside, again, not normal for him.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There are earthquakes (several) someplace in the world just about every day of the year ....

www.iris.edu...

.... at least this has become known in the modern age, with satellite technology, in the last 40 years or so. It is assumed - as the odds run that way - that this was always the case. Lots of locations, wide range of intensities.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Isn't this a bit of wishful optimism? Is there any evidence of any of this? Is this some indigo child attribute? Deny ignorance, all of you took this hook like and sinker.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't give up on the empty IRIS map just as yet for today. I also have noted that there is a good possibility when the map is empty for awhile "usually" a sizeable one hits.

Has anyone tried to put together that the Peru quake could actually have been caused by an underwater volcano off the Coast and the gases is what killed the Dolphins and Pelican's.

The tenticles of a volcano can reach far and in strange ways.

Aminals, insects and so on can be a precursor just before a quake because they can detect the P-Wave which usually occurs right before.

I do feel this year will be interesting and you all need to start looking for quakes in places they usually do not occur. You need to observe such things as new fissures opening where there is no reason for them to open. Look for sinkholes opening such as the one recently in Florida

I do NOT know if the ELE event will be this year I just know what to look for which I have written about before and will not do so again in full however, what is happening and going to happen and get worse over time has to occur because it will lesson the blow of the event and it will not be a total ELE.

I will say the event will not be where quakes are known to be it will be on the Ridge between hump of Brazil and the Hump of Africa..... hump of Africa being the event. The undeniable P-Wave on the Ridge your animal precursor.

Cali, Madrid Fault if you look at a map you can see evolution Japan, maybe Cali,....New Madrid I will say beware where the Missouri and Mississippi join remember the Arc of St. Louis. This will all take time.

Most of you should know how I know...it doesn't matter anyway there is nothing anyone can do except be in the right place at the right time.

When I see things events unfolding as to what I have been shown I will share have supplies and be ready to move inland in areas where need be.

I know, I know fearmongering well, some of you do need to be woken up store what I wrote that's all and as they say, whatever is to be.....willbe!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join