It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i'd imagine it's in our instinct to want to go out into the world for an adventure rather then sitting around waiting to die.

warlock, you should do something AMAZING.
i don't know what that could be either, maybe slip into area 51 or something...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
The kid is either suicidal or trolling. Anyways he is 18, we can try and talk to him like he is a rational adult, but in the end sometimes kids have to make their own mistakes before they learn, unfortunately in this case it just might prove to be fatal or worse.

dude what.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

who knows maybe i find something amazing on my trip.
also i might not be able to reply because im getting ban warnings.

so yeah, if you dont hear from me, i was taken out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

The kid is either suicidal or trolling. Anyways he is 18, we can try and talk to him like he is a rational adult, but in the end sometimes kids have to make their own mistakes before they learn, unfortunately in this case it just might prove to be fatal or worse.

dude what.

I think everyone just wants you to be careful out there. Those of us that have been around for a while, know how dangerous the city streets are.
And in the woods, you could be close to the bottom of the food chain, depending on the area.

Be careful, and try to stay safe, whatever you choose to do.
And try to eat properly.....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i would really just get a tent and go live on the side of a river. all you need is a fishing pole n a knife. eat fish raw.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Well, if you have to be homeless.. at least go to Miami or somewhere like So Ca... winter is nasty cold.
Get a passport and wander over the border.. make it to Panama..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

im 18, uh its not really a camping trip, more of a last event type of thing.

This^ makes me agree with this:

The kid is either suicidal or trolling.

Just an opinion.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

so, which do you think i should choose?

Here is what you should do.

I think you should practice doing nothing. And when you have mastered that, then it would be time for you to move on up and practice doing noting much. And when you have mastered that, then its time for you to contemplate on what you have done.

And then maybe, just maybe, you should take up becoming a professional troll for a bit. And after you have accomplished that give yourself a cookie, because you deserve it. But remember if you have two cookies always share with the needy.

And if you have anymore questions contemplate on what is the the sound of one hand clapping, and also! one of the greatest mysterys out there "If a tree falls in the woods who does it fall on? and does it make a noise?" And in doing that! All you questions shall maybe answered....OK

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ROFLMA - Ya that is a great idea, go with it Skippy, I'll keep an eye out for ya in the news. Ahh youthful Angst, at least when I was your age I aspired to be a hitman. LOL - That is why I went military. Not just to watch existence but to stamp it out! JK - LOL

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"i could, but i dont want to, i just want to do something fun, its not like i can actually die, i mean yes i can die, but im immortal,so lets have some fun."

Really? Wow. Yea, you lost my interest there.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Follow your heart young grasshopper..The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok well that did not work out.
at all.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

at all.

Well what did you expect? You want people to validate your suicide? That's kind of what it reads like.

I find meaning by devoting myself to something larger than myself. I don't go off and sulk in the woods or the city like a loser waiting to die like a stupid animal stuck in the headlights of an oncoming car.

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Shawshank Redemption.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

at all.

Well what did you expect? You want people to validate your suicide? That's kind of what it reads like.

I find meaning by devoting myself to something larger than myself. I don't go off and sulk in the woods or the city like a loser waiting to die like a stupid animal stuck in the headlights of an oncoming car.

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Shawshank Redemption.

lol what.
well thats you, thats how you find meaning, im not you, therefore i have my own ways of finding meaning. If you think thats stupid, well thats your opinion.

and no i will not get busy living nor will i get busy dying.
ill take my time.
like a fungus.

well at least i learned that i'm very impatient and my impatience is what causes most of my problems

i also realized im quite naive, if not a little nutty

top topics

<< 1   >>

join