It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No PC for The Jewish peeps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Well the Uss Liberty was a spy ship and they were spying on Israel no doubt it sucked but hell why do people still have problems with it?

Hell Japan bombed us we be frend's
Germany killed a lot of Americans and we be friends
Russia killed Americans during the cold war and we be kind of freindish.

People just wanna hate on em.
edit on 8-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

yeah?
and the US bombed most the people you mentioned back to the stone age
the russians well, the US funded the people who stingered em...missles, bombs, no big diff.

instead the traitors in the US went to Israels aid instead of doing right by the country they stand for.

Don't get me started on the Dancing Israelis and 911...or JFK
oh yeah, the US bombed hate on countries that never did attack them, while the real culprit sits back and laffs
and keeps cashing the checks while US veterans go homeless...after fightiung Israel's wars too

I suppose pointing the facts out is hate...well I call BS on that.

Calling pointing out Israel's atrocities and lies "hate" makes one atrocious and a lier too by definition no?
no personal offence ment Neo ...just sayin thats the rules the rest of the world plays by

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

US to Okay $1 Billion for Israeli Missile Projects

zen-haven.dk...
note the pic of the little girls scibbling nice messegaes of love on the bombs

this is what hides behind PC

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicenteAutumnus
It's just an abbreviated version of the word, nothing derogatory about it.

I gather the stigma around the word "Jew" is packed with anti-Semitic overtones. Perhaps the same can be said for calling people "Blacks" or "Whites" as it oversimplifies things while bringing historical baggage. However being Jewish is not different from being human. Judaism is a religion and while members may differentiate themselves through practices like circumcision which affect the physical body it is not different from being human.

The abbreviated term "Jew" has just been used in so many hateful contexts along with other terms like those exemplified above that I can empathize your frustration.

Solution: Change the meaning by programming positive aspects of Jewish-identity.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Kinda dig in my own sadistic way

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Let me ask you a question.

You're smart and a person whos judgement (though I don't always agree with) at least understand.

Were the folks fighting the Japanese in WWII anti-asian?

Were the folks fighting the huns in WWII, anti-germanic?

I could go on, but do you see my point?

I would say one of the tactics of war is to dehumanize the enemy. It makes it a lot easier and a lot more acceptable, if you believe those you are fighting against are less than human.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

There's only about 5% actual jews in Israel, the sephardim. From what i hear all the rest are khazars from the caucasus mountains who took control. As for being anti-semitical, palestinians and arabs are semites too, so when it comes to being anti-semitical, well those israeli-khazars are too.

If you want Israel to be in the hands of semites, then all those white people running the government need to leave. They throw around that word anti-semite rather hypocritically. It's okay for them to wall palestinains up in open air prisons like what they did to bethelehem, when Hitler did the same sh*t to them so it's wrong for Hitler to do that to them but it's ok for them tom do it to other people? Thats hypocrisy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There is nothing offensive or derogatory about the word 'Jew'. If you see it as offensive, then it's your own association of the word with negative connotations, not an objective conception of it. Anyway, if you really want to offend the Jews, concoct the most anti-Semitic sermon possible, and then just replace "the Jews!" with "the Zionists!", and you're fine, everything's alright. As for why do people hold anti-Semitic views: you must remember that (common) anti-Semitism is not classic racism or xenophobia. Anti-Semiticm is, in its very nature, a conspirational perception of the Jewish people (common among people with Paranoid Personality Disorder) as malicious aliens who cause mischief upon the earth, combined with jealousy of the purported Jewish fiscal affluence. (For obvious reasons, many rationalizations are offered; most of them are sheer hallucinations, such as: "Israelis are like the Nazis") The historical roots of modern anti-Semitism lie with national movements in the 19th century, who sought to differentiate themselves from all the people whom they perceived as foreigners, thus also (and mainly, as the Jews are a vociferous minority) from the Jewish people. Ancient anti-Semitism is religion-based, and is due to Gentile-Christianity's (as opposed to the Essene Early Christians, who were mostly of Jewish origin themselves) grim view of their predecessors, the Jews. The son cannot inherit the father while his father is still alive, so the incarnation of the Christian religion (and the Islamic one as well, for that matter), a successful offshoot of the Jews, cannot coexist with the physical existence of the Jewish people.

Why do people on this particular website hold anti-Semitic views? Well, it's a place for decidedly unpopular opinions, and some people think that supporting the Jews is mainstream, thus, in an attempt to rebel against social conventions, they automatically side against the Jews, and proceed to claim that the Jews control everything and try to smother any dissent. (Nevermind the fact that it is the Jews themselves who lead the opposition against the laws which prohibit holocaust-denial in Europe, as an instance) Of course, 'suspicious people live longer', but that doesn't make any conspiracy factually correct: the same people who are so glad to support the fictitious "Palestine", can't bring themselves to observe the monstrous Eurabia conspiracy creeping behind their backs. The theology on this website is rather peculiar and odd, so naturally, heart-bleeding religious Leftists (yes, generally they are uncommon, but such people exist), Muslims, Christian Conservatives, and even some Jews, all people who seek a common denominator on whom they can lash out their crude hatred, find it in anti-Semitism, which is as popular today just as it has been during the past century. And no, Jews are not more greedy than other peoples -- just more talented, and produce a larger percentage of geniuses. Anyway, the people who obsess themselves with the Jews, find an extraordinary outlet for their conspiracies in anti-Israelism, and so, with tumid chests, conceited eyes, and shuddered voices, they proclaim: "I have no problem with the Jews [yeah, right, very believable], just with the damn nasty Zionists!" (For the anti-Semite, any Israeli is by definition a 'Zionist') Nevermind that the vast majority of Jews is Zionist.

The people who think that by referring to the USS Liberty incident (actually, 'USS Liberty accident') they can legitimize their anti-Semitic sludge, would do good by educating themselves as regards the American active disapproval of Jewish immigration from Europe to the US during Hitler's times (which could have saved millions of people, who would have reurned to Europe anyway after the war had ended), and the American passive refusal to bomb Auschwitz and save hundreds of thousands of people, before lecturing Israel about maintaining loyal relations with Uncle Sam. No, you can't just go around and dismiss the American perfidy towards the Jews with a single accident. This whole endless whining sounds like this: "The Palestininas' hands are dripping with Jewsish blood. -'Yes, but the USS Liberty...' The Palestinians massively celebrated 9/11. -'Yes, but the USS Liberty...' Palestinian terror is no-discriminative: it directs any Western person, including innocent American citizens. -'Yes, but the USS Liberty...' Paying Israel is not an Israeli interest, but an American objective. Israel neither wants nor needs US dollars. -'Yes, but the USS Liberty...'", ad infinitum. If you want the Jews to stop speaking about the holocaust, you better first erase to oblivion, and utterly efface from your collective memory, the whole USS Liberty accident.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by madhadder545

There's only about 5% actual jews in Israel, the sephardim. From what i hear all the rest are khazars from the caucasus mountains who took control. As for being anti-semitical, palestinians and arabs are semites too, so when it comes to being anti-semitical, well those israeli-khazars are too.

First of all, stop inventing statistics: approximately 60% of Israeli Jews are Sepharadim. Also, 'what you hear' is insane hallucanations: the Khazar theory has been disproved a long time ago, and it has been genetically proven several times that Ashkenazim (European Jewry) and Sepharadim (actually, you refer to Mizrahim, but whatever) have closely tied genetic links. You're second claim is just as laughable: so what if Arabs are Semites as well? Anti-Semitism is not 'racism against the Semitic races' (even if it sounds like it), but a completely different notion: a Jew may also be an anti-Semite.

If you want Israel to be in the hands of semites, then all those white people running the government need to leave.

That's not only factually wrong, and not only blatantly racist, but you forget that there are Mizrahim and even Arabs in the Israeli Knesset. Wait, have I just said 'forget'? I meant 'deny', sorry.

They throw around that word anti-semite rather hypocritically. It's okay for them to wall palestinains up in open air prisons like what they did to bethelehem, when Hitler did the same sh*t to them so it's wrong for Hitler to do that to them but it's ok for them tom do it to other people? Thats hypocrisy.

No, what you're saying is hypocrisy: everyone in Beit Lehem (what's the obssession with this city anyway?) is free to leave whenever one wishes, and Israel has yet to do anything even remotely comparable or even slightly similar to what the Nazis have done. You just can't bring yourself to accept that Hitler, and the Nazis, and most of the perpetrators of the holocaust, were faithful Christians like yourself. So how is this grave cognitive dissonance solved? Oh that's right, let's just blame the victim and pretend everything's fine and dany! No, you can't do it: that's hypocrisy in its finest.
edit on 9-5-2012 by RATSOYFY37 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join