It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No PC for The Jewish peeps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello hello, OK first I dont see alot of middle eastern peeps on here(not that anyone will say where they are from)., but there seems to be so much anti semi posts and threads.
I'm just curious as to what is your reason for being a hater? I mean I would hate to be where they are surrounded by peeps that want to kill you.
On the other hand I do feel greatly for the Palestinians. They got screwed as well, and I cant even imagine living on either sides borders in settlements.

How come We cant say the "N" word, we cant call mexicans-well you know! but It's OK to call the Jewish people " JEWS", and I dont want to here" they call them selves that" because it's that way with all cultures.
OK let me have it LOL
Remember this is a debate forum not a hate forum please.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Are Roman Catholics referred to as "Roman Catholic people"?
Are Southern Baptists referred to as "Southern Baptist people"?
Are Mormons referred to as "Mormon people"?
No, we usually call them Catholics, Baptists, and Mormons.
Surely you are not saying that Jewish people are a race and not a religion?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm currently going through a phase of harsh resentment toward the "Jews".... This mainly stemming from current world polital affairs. Isreal is a key part of the world changing events unfolding before our eyes. I see it a negative influence in the balance of things, its a negative influence on peacefull dialogue and action, and is heavily influencing other global powers (US).

We refer to them as "Jews" simply because that is what they are. They took a religion and renamed it a race...with a country!! Lol

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

They are Jews.

It's not racist, it's sad that it has gotten to a point where people think "jew" is a derogatory term. It's no more derogatory than "christian" or "muslim."

No PC for Jews? Bullcrap. You can't even talk about ZIONISM without being accused of antisemitism.

I dislike Israel and it's policies, I do not dislike her common people. One of my heroes is Noam Chomsky.

No offense, but you should really dig deeper.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's just an abbreviated version of the word, nothing derogatory about it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
from my dictionary

Jew |joō|
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

I may be mistaken but I don't think the word is derogatory.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I have no problem with Jewish people or Judaism, but it is very difficult to agree with the views of the far right in isreal, who are very vocal and very offensive. I view them with the same contempt as the Taliban or Neo Nazis. My overriding belief however is that there are bas****s of all shapes, sizes, religions and creeds all over the world, but the same logic also applies to good people. As i understand it, the idea that we are all equally reponsible for the political actions of our government and can be blamed accordingly is totalitarian, and of the middle ages. Those who think that way are of no interest to me.
Just to lay my cards on the table, I live in England but my family's Irish... so feel free to call me....
brit, pommy, paddy, or whatever that's cool....
you can even call me a kracker if you know me...
I'd much rather that than you insulted my intelligence or work.
i had no idea Jew was offensive. Every Jew I know describes themselves thus. Think of all the time wasted if you had to say 'a ..............person' everytime.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The folks from Israel, christians, smokers, meat-eaters, salt-users, and white folks are okay to bash.

Just don't say anything against muslims, islam, homosexuals, progressives, liberals, communists, Obama.

Chuck Norris is definitely OFF LIMITS!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I never knew that calling a Jewish person a "Jew" was derogatory. I thought they had their own derogatory word that started with the letter K?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OP
justified constructive criticism is hate is it?
there's yer trouble.

I always use Jewish references myself when commenting on all subjects Jewish on ATS
Is quoting jews is hate speech in your world ...

Except when it comes to discussions regarding Israels horrendously cowardly attempt to sink the USS Liberty and blame it on the Egyptians then I just quote the facts

John McCain the songbird of vietnam..his father was instrumental in covering that up so the american people wouldn't see who thier real enemy is.

but I suspect you'll be saying quoting the facts is hate...

so OP why do you hate the Palistinians?

edit on 8-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I'm currently going through a phase of harsh resentment toward the "Jews".... This mainly stemming from current world polital affairs. Isreal is a key part of the world changing events unfolding before our eyes. I see it a negative influence in the balance of things, its a negative influence on peacefull dialogue and action, and is heavily influencing other global powers (US).

We refer to them as "Jews" simply because that is what they are. They took a religion and renamed it a race...with a country!! Lol

so call them what they are, Isrealis. By the way, not all Isrealis support their government just like the Dutch, the Chinese or the Greeks... i too have felt the way you describe and i understand the emotion, but as my guy said earlier 'you need to dig deeper'. The world is never simple.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The folks from Israel, christians, smokers, meat-eaters, salt-users, and white folks are okay to bash.

Just don't say anything against muslims, islam, homosexuals, progressives, liberals, communists, Obama.

Chuck Norris is definitely OFF LIMITS!

Come on Beezz
Everyone knows you talk hate to Chuck Norris (who is a big fan of Alex Jones by the way)
them dirty words will just bounce of his chest and stick themselves inya like Ted Nuggent's arrows

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Zionist is the pc term for Jew

They think they can pull one over on others

S

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Come on Beezz
Everyone knows you talk hate to Chuck Norris (who is a big fan of Alex Jones by the way)
them dirty words will just bounce of his chest and stick themselves inya like Ted Nuggent's arrows

Please don't tell Chuck.
Please don't tell Chuck.
Please don't tell Chuck.

*sob*

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well the Uss Liberty was a spy ship and they were spying on Israel no doubt it sucked but hell why do people still have problems with it?

Hell Japan bombed us we be frend's
Germany killed a lot of Americans and we be friends
Russia killed Americans during the cold war and we be kind of freindish.

People just wanna hate on em.
edit on 8-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I agree to a point , there will always be those who circumnavigate the PC minefield to express their hatred of one group or another. The zionist thing is difficult, because I have used the term to describe Israel's leadership, yet I am not anti semitic.

Many people are also openly offensive to Muslims on this site, but it seems to be accepted on the whole, much like the antisemitism. The holocaust deniers are a very strange bunch as are the Nazi sympathizers, who laud Hitlers economic policy while ignoring it was based on an ideology of racial purity.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great stuff peeps. By the way I hate PC. My post is simply something I notice. I despise PC Grrrr lol, Why do most people call people from India " Hidu's not Indians?
I dont think " everyone in India is Hindu huh.. Hmmmm " Zionist's?- Inform me that just a older jewish way of thinking? What can we call " those people" then?

I think my main post was about the negative posts on thee " Jews"
edit on 8-5-2012 by madhadder545 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

so call them what they are, Isrealis. By the way, not all Isrealis support their government just like the Dutch, the Chinese or the Greeks... i too have felt the way you describe and i understand the emotion, but as my guy said earlier 'you need to dig deeper'. The world is never simple.

Not everyone from Israel are Jewish. See, I guess thats why we call them " Jews" Hmmm

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Let me ask you a question.

You're smart and a person whos judgement (though I don't always agree with) at least understand.

Were the folks fighting the Japanese in WWII anti-asian?

Were the folks fighting the huns in WWII, anti-germanic?

I could go on, but do you see my point?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Negro is there too, but I dont here that said much, so is wetback although it does say it is disparaging.
Lets not even pull out the dic

edit on 8-5-2012 by madhadder545 because: stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join