It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Nuke go off in Utah?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I happened to notice that no-one has commented on a very large explosion (nuke sized), that occured in the boonies of UTAH...
here is a link with pics and more info... utah NUKE?
apparently the truckers that witnessed it were so scared that they avoided the roads going that direction.
I had heard that there is a secret military base somewhere in that area,
Some have speculated that this is a ALIEN/HUMAN operated base...
I just know that these pics look like one major explosion and for NO newspaper to pick up the pic or the topic is too wierd....
aparently the guy who took the pics tried to get some answers, but no-one would respond...
could this be a method of blackmail? if someone wanted to show they could use a nuke, but didn't want to kill anybody yet, they would blow one up in the boonies somewhere....point made and check is in the mail...

[edit on 29-9-2004 by LazarusTheLong]

[edit on 29-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That cloud could be from a large fire. It doesn't indicate that there was a "nuke sized" explosion.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is a thread already on this from about 2 days ago .

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr No One
That cloud could be from a large fire. It doesn't indicate that there was a "nuke sized" explosion.

You wouldn�t happen to know Condolizza, do you?
A forestfire maybe?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
THe witness describes them as MUSHROOM CLOUDS... and they are... huge... certainly the size of a small nuke blast... and if not nuke, then why are we dropping daisy cutters in the UTAH BOONIES?
does anyone know if there is a base out there...
from the description, the 3 blasts came from the area north and east of PRICE UTAH... this is where many people speculated a secret base was...
"was" would be the decriptive word here...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Could they have been small nukes? Or just small bombs they were testing there? Who knows funny that newspapers didn't say anything about it even small house fires are usually in the paper or on the 11 o'clock news

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you could connect the link to the other thread for this, i appreciate it...
I couldn't find anything on this, and still cant... but boolean searches were never my forte...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There was a explosion at a rocket fuel factory out west years ago that produced a nuclear size explosion. They even have footage of it ,the thing really looked like a nuke going off. Some of the new super bombs like the MOAB can look like a small nuke going off.

Really any explosion that reaches a certain size will produce a mushroom cloud.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

and the three explosions that were heard, were.....?
over flatulent squirrels?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i dunno, i deffintely looks like a atmoic mushroom but the place where the photo was taken www.coasttocoastam.com... cant be more than 10 miles and it would have FUBAR that house especially with the land being flat and treeless... primarily broken windows maybe some of the things that are stand/leaning wouldbe knocked over such as the stuff leaning on the shack ... maybe a very large chemical (tnt/fireworks) realated explosions or very small A-bombs. It would be interesting if someone can find a earthquake sensing site that picked something up in that area.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nuke or not, those were some big explosions and they are always in the news... what worries me about these is that they weren't... and they were in the boonies... i have been in that area and it is remote... why an explosion that far away from anything... unless intentional....
if intentional... then why not tell people what is up....
if not disclosing the purpose of the explosions... then what are they hiding?

My first thought was perhaps a "water works project or mining project"
did some searching and found nothing... (plus i have seen mining excavating explsions and they are 1/10th the size at best...)

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have searched for a link and can't find one. I can add this: When my husband was a small child, nuclear testing was done regularly in Nevada. He lived in Phoenix..as we do now..and he said you could definately feel the explosion. We haven't felt anything here, so I'm skeptical about it being a nuke. He's adamant that we would have felt some disturbance as it was a routine part of his childhood and he remembers it very well. Still, I am open-minded on the subject and curious.
joey

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
IF that was a nuke, then there are going to be alot of sick or dead people. I looked at the pics and the presence of houses and the like indicate to me that this isn't such an isolated area. Not isolated enough for someone to set off a nuke. I have seen mushroom-like clouds from non nuke sources. A friend of mine, a long time ago, ignited about a half a gallon of gasoline and it created a lovely mushroom cloud. Now those pics DO show a big explosion, but no one has fessed up? Was any type of mining accident reported in the area? Say some explosive device storage unit went up?

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Whether it be a propane tank that exploded an Nuclear Bomb that exploded ... which I HIGHLY doubt ... If it were nuclear anyone that were to go around that site would be contaminated with Nuclear Waste and this is no good. Or maybe they had a team come in and clean up. DOUBTFUL though. But it was definately and explosion look at the mushroom cloud. You don't set a forest on fire and it look like that it is more scattered out especially when it gets that far up in the air.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I searched for a whole in a few different newspapers in the area, searched for military bases, USGS and Utah Univ. Seismic, nothing. I even explored fire reports. It did not happen
Go figure

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My guess is they're coring a quarry or a reservior...

There's explosions near my house almost every day, and the clouds are about a quarter that size, but they are from a quarry that's already cored. I imagine they need to get some work done quick, and they're just blowing the hell out of the ground.

Or, they're testing nuclear artillery. The feds don't really care if we get cancer or choke on VX gas, and they never have. It wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is nuts. How does a boomer like that go apparently un-noticed by the authorities? I mean a small case of TNT was set off in a quarry outside my hometown and it was news for two days! What up?!

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
the point is obviously....
NUKE or NO...it was a big EXPLOSION... and no-one has a clue...
I also searched for any quarrys or water projects and couldn't find any...
Also... that was on coast to coast... one of the highest ranking conspiracy sites on the net....and none of their viewers have a clue either...
I would almost think that it is a fake pic, but doesn't bear any of the 'too good of a shot to be true" type signitures...
So for now... i am going to try to find out more on the secret Military base situation...
also, that happened in August... have we seen any changes in the world since then that might indicate a blackmail of US interests.... or a NWO type of threat?... just have to crank up that paranoia meter a little....

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, blowing stuff up is an all too common practice here in Utah. We're always blowing stuff up. I'm just trying to think of what's north and east of Price.

Wait one...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

and the three explosions that were heard, were.....?
over flatulent squirrels?

Really big over flatulent squirrels with radioactive gas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join