It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.D. After Disclosure - Dolan and Zabel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very interesting short video on the background behind the book by these two ufology enthusiasts, covering what may well happen someday. Can't say in our lifetime, but all the factors at play here sure are interesting.

This video debuts in association with the May 8, 2012 "Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory" appearance of Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel. It is part of the new C2C use of videos that support appearances of their guests.

A point to make, the amount of believers is only ever going to increase, and personally, I would like to think it's going to get to the point, where it is overwhelming, something will give eventually.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"When the goverment reveals the truth"

thats a really big "when"

and i believe it is accompanied by a big "If"

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
"When the goverment reveals the truth"

thats a really big "when"

and i believe it is accompanied by a big "If"

Of course mate, but it may not always be this way.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

A point to make, the amount of believers is only ever going to increase, and personally, I would like to think it's going to get to the point, where it is overwhelming, something will give eventually.

We can only continue to voice our opinions and keep our fingers crossed. It will only take a tiny bit of information, falling into the right hands, for the real disclosure process to really kick off. I, too, hope it gets to the point where the number of believers and witnesses will become overwhelming. I feel it's moving in that direction already.
Good thread. If nothing else, I'd like to catch the revised edition of the book. Sounds like it will have a bit of new information in it.

STAR and FLAG

TXML

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah I heard about this book a few days ago and it sounds sounds interesting. Not sure whether to get the Kindle edition or hardback, either way I will add to this thread once read to give my opinion.

October

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Yeah I heard about this book a few days ago and it sounds sounds interesting. Not sure whether to get the Kindle edition or hardback, either way I will add to this thread once read to give my opinion.

October

Just got the Kindle version today for less than ten bucks.

Here's the free sample from Amazon.com

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, will get this posted on tumblr and twitter like I just did with the Steven Greer documentary.

With just this and the Greer documentary adding so much to the general awareness this year it seems obvious that we're going to be helped in a big way in getting the awareness of the public raised properly about this at a lot better rate. I know people rip into Greer and I understand that, but his documentary does look like it'll have a lot of good information in it, and when you add that to the Disclosure Project event in 2001 maybe people will start getting off his case a bit.

He's already raised near to $100k for that documentary too, so soon we can speak about it without it looking like we're trying to plug funding for it, which only causes problems around here with the rules.

As for this, I like the way they move past disclosure and speak about it intelligently. If anything, this new surge for disclosure can help take some of that pressure off the governments and military, (because we're assisting them with it and lessening the blow.) and give them the time to meet and say something like :

"Ok, maybe we can't stop this. It's not going to be easy in the immediate short term, and we're going to have a hard time. But if we can prepare now and get ready for that time, maybe we can deal with it in the best possible way and the whole thing can move forward without anywhere near the amount of chaos we thought we'd face."

Because like Dolan said, it's arriving, and it's happening now. There's no moment where suddenly everyone turns on like a light, many already have made the realisation and it's like a huge set of dominoes really. A small group started, but now the trail of dominoes is getting bigger and bigger, and there'll come a point where just to save face and maintain some type of respectability, they'll need to start joining this process with us.

The first announcement doesn't have to be such a big shock, and the consequences are constantly being eased because more of us are already part of the dominoes that have fallen from the illusion and have moved onto the next game (how to deal with it.), so their fears about how this is going to play out in terms of our reaction should be reduced as we move on. There's enough decent information already out there, and there's respected people gathering that information in such a way that it's easier to process, so the whole thing doesn't, and hopefully won't, be at the levels of chaos many of us thought it might be.
edit on 8-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

One thing about believers, ranks may grow, but, after time, time and time again of absolutely nothing happening, many such in that roster will grow disillusioned, disenfranchised, wandering off to seek whatever sustenance they desire in something more substantial.
Some in such roles will grow jaded after promise, prophecy, expectation, hype, and forecast over and over again bear no fruit, shrivel and wither to the dust that all previous promises, expectations, forecasts, prophecies, and hype have fallen to where many jaded will turn skeptic, or even hostile.

New generations of believers will come, and new generations of believers will drink from this empty cup walking away still thirsty.

As much as many may want, hope and desire for aliens to pop up, come out of the closet, whatever, it hasn't happened yet, and with governments worldwide growing more totalitarian by the day, months and years, it's not going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A couple of the best things we can probably do are :

a) start networking more. Are you angry about how "asleep" people are, etc? Do you have accounts on facebook, twitter, youtube, etc? If you're so bothered drop in a few links every now and then about the things that you feel are the best pieces of evidence, and/or things that help raise awareness.

b) learn to deal with your fear. It sounds easy, and also maybe a bit condescending, but we all have our fears, and a lot of them are subtle. The more we move on from them the better our ability is to communicate about this issue and not have it affect us so negatively.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So you're basically the opposite of Mr. Dolan. Him being the optimist and you being the pessimist.

Mr. Dolan is a pretty good Historian and does have quite a bit of knowledge on this subject. People who study history I have noticed have a pretty good grasp of reality and how things are.

Perhaps he see's something that might insinuate change is coming.... instead of history just repeating itself.

You mention that this phenomenon never "bears any fruit" ....I would have to disagree.

Even if it's a redacted document from the FBI .... I would count that as some "fruit"

Witnessing truly unexplainable UFOs is more fruit.....

I don't need the government to tell me something is true. I can decide for myself given enough evidence. But unfortunately a lot of people do need the government to tell them.

I happen to agree with what Zabel said at the end..... that it will happen in our lifetime.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is it just me or is it just a 10 min infomercial for their book and TV series .
All I heard was just the same "Disclosures going to happen" rhetoric with no specifics on how they're going to make this happen or when it may happen .

Don't get me wrong , I would love there to be full disclosure but I really see no sign of it happening anytime soon and I don't see how this After Disclosure project (maybe I should drop the project bit
) is going to add anything other than to the bank balances of its creators .

Ok just found this , apparently it'll be 5 years from 2011 .... approximately .

Richard Dolan states that he estimates authentic and genuine UFO and extraterrestrial disclosure will occur in approximately 5 years from 2011.

The ETs also have a low-key presence, Mr. Dolan states in his interview, in terms of the artifacts and contacts that they leave with humanity such as ET contactees and abductees. The ETs have no made any official public announcement of their presence and have been operating by stealth as well as the human controllers.
www.examiner.com...

Shame the world ends this year ....we'll miss it

edit on 8-5-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I read it not long after xmas. Its an enjoyable 'what if' book.

Its not world shaking or game changing but it wasn't the worst book i ever bought.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
When you listen to these guys talk, their words convey a sense of inevitability. Something is going to happen Real Soon Now after decades of recalcitrance. They attempt to keep you excited in an on-the-edge-of-your-seat kind of way.

Does this sound familiar?

How about: Jesus is coming again.

It's kind of a Cargo Cult. The UFOs will come to Earth to reveal themselves, bringing with them an infinte source of energy and although it will be volatile, lots of our problems will be solved and we will enter a time of plenty. It's Millennial.

I appreciate Richard Dolan's work and I will purchase all he has to offer. he has a Master's in History and that makes him "an historian." No one can take that away from him. he also enjoys a sterling reputation in some UFO circles where he can do no wrong. Personally, I do not believe Dolan is near the careful researcher he presents himself as. I have talked with several UFO researchers who agree with me, but they won't say so publicly. Here's a review I have done on his work: Richard Dolan's Tinfoil Hat, a general systems theory of conspiracy.

he doesn't like it, of course, and that's fine. I wouldn't expect him to.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

One thing about believers, ranks may grow, but, after time, time and time again of absolutely nothing happening, many such in that roster will grow disillusioned, disenfranchised, wandering off to seek whatever sustenance they desire in something more substantial.
Some in such roles will grow jaded after promise, prophecy, expectation, hype, and forecast over and over again bear no fruit, shrivel and wither to the dust that all previous promises, expectations, forecasts, prophecies, and hype have fallen to where many jaded will turn skeptic, or even hostile.

New generations of believers will come, and new generations of believers will drink from this empty cup walking away still thirsty.

As much as many may want, hope and desire for aliens to pop up, come out of the closet, whatever, it hasn't happened yet, and with governments worldwide growing more totalitarian by the day, months and years, it's not going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future.

You are pessimistic but got some good points, belief that truth will come good can be a valuable tool.

Originally posted by gortex
Is it just me or is it just a 10 min infomercial for their book and TV series .
All I heard was just the same "Disclosures going to happen" rhetoric with no specifics on how they're going to make this happen or when it may happen .

Don't get me wrong , I would love there to be full disclosure but I really see no sign of it happening anytime soon and I don't see how this After Disclosure project (maybe I should drop the project bit
) is going to add anything other than to the bank balances of its creators .

Ok just found this , apparently it'll be 5 years from 2011 .... approximately .

Richard Dolan states that he estimates authentic and genuine UFO and extraterrestrial disclosure will occur in approximately 5 years from 2011.

The ETs also have a low-key presence, Mr. Dolan states in his interview, in terms of the artifacts and contacts that they leave with humanity such as ET contactees and abductees. The ETs have no made any official public announcement of their presence and have been operating by stealth as well as the human controllers.
www.examiner.com...

Shame the world ends this year ....we'll miss it

edit on 8-5-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

That's a bummer mate, I wanted to be alive when it happens

edit on 8-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I tend to disagree with your assessment, Druscilla. Seems to me it's just a matter of time. It hasn't been long since cell phones with cameras have started to become ubiquitous, and the quality of the images capable of being produced is just now getting decent. Before long virtually everybody will have a high-quality video camera at the ready at all times. Had that been the case 15 years ago, I think the Phoenix episode would have played out much differently, ditto some of the Hudson Valley events from the mid-80s. In the same vein, a wave of the same caliber as those from 1952, 1954 and 1966 could make for a lot of interesting "footage".

Once we have a mass sighting on the scale of Phoenix captured on 500 iPhones and uploaded to YouTube the next day, the people in charge are going to have to respond in some way. That's not to say they will necessarily be forced to "Disclose" anything in particular, but they will have some explaining to do.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Oooh sounds good, does the Kindle edition still have illustrations (That's if the book has photos etc?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think that all this is about is flogging a new book..cuz these guys don't have a job..a book about guesses?? I don't buy it & I won't buy it. Dolan churns out this make believe future...

they endlessly tour this stuff & they use others evidence (like Jeff Challenders work)..use his web site attached to Dolan's saying it is to continue Jeff's work.

Dolan says he copied Jeffs "prove' site & posted it with his site because he is the only person in the world to have it now that Jeff has past away etc...but Jeff sent all his work & a copy of his full site to Martyn Stubbs as they were working together.

I wonder why Stubbs work is ignored by Dolan??? Jeff began his work at Stubbs request & they spoke often..JUST SAYIN...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
I think that all this is about is flogging a new book..cuz these guys don't have a job..a book about guesses?? I don't buy it & I won't buy it. Dolan churns out this make believe future...

they endlessly tour this stuff & they use others evidence (like Jeff Challenders work)..use his web site attached to Dolan's saying it is to continue Jeff's work.

Dolan says he copied Jeffs "prove' site & posted it with his site because he is the only person in the world to have it now that Jeff has past away etc...but Jeff sent all his work & a copy of his full site to Martyn Stubbs as they were working together.

I wonder why Stubbs work is ignored by Dolan??? Jeff began his work at Stubbs request & they spoke often..JUST SAYIN...

Don't know why he doesn't cover Stubbs' work mate but I do know, he asked Jeff Challenders widow for permission to attach his website to his own one.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I read the book about 6 months ago. It's very thorough in the analysis covering all aspects of society in the hypothetical event of disclosure and how it will affect religion, government, the economy, etc.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I could be wrong but I think Jim Marrs does the introduction for this book and since he is a contributing member of the site, with his own forum - you might ask him? I haven't read it yet but (highly recommended) hardcover cost me $26 on Amazon. Used but good shape. New, was a lot more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join