It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man jumps into vat of acid to save co-worker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

I made this as a reminder of how well the human compassion can flow for others.

AMAZING SIGNS OF COMPASSION AND FEARLESSNESS WITHIN THE HUMAN COLLECTIVE. I used to work around these dangerous materials few years back when I was doing inspections of above ground atmospheric tanks and other metal structures in metal/mineral plants and remember how dangerous this stuff can get. The procedure is usually to stand back out of danger and if someone passed out inside a formaldehyde tank we were inspecting the other team member was not to enter due to risk of exposure suffocation as well. So to see this Rob Nuckols dive into that vat IS AMAZING and a powerful sign. I hope the individual Martin Davis is going to be ok so send your vibes/wishes and prayers.
edit on 5/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The base of what I am getting @ is LOOK OUT/CARE FOR OTHERS. 1 can imagine how the LORD seen this being doing the acts he did for ANOTHER, for that acid is terrible and can have longterm effects not to mention the smell. It took a large amount of courage to do what he did. To 1 it signifies there is still much good energy (which is sensed from this herd) just lots of chaff covering/blocking the way.

join