It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Shoot Bigfoot? It's Legal in Texas!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What do you want to bet it is legal to slay dragons, drive wooden stakes through vampires, shoot werewolves with silver bullets, step on fairy's like they were bugs, and decapitate Medusa too?

Don't be too sure that Bigfoot is a fairy tale. It is far more likely to exist than a lot of mythical creatures that are believed to exist.

Or are you saying that Texas believes Bigfoot is a fairy tale, therefore poking fun at it by making it legal to shoot?

Regardless of your stance, it is a slap in the face for it to be legal.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Here is what I think; if you can offer up evidence of just one single big foot creature being shot, in any state, and I mean credible evidence, I will recant my smarmy post made earlier.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

What do you want to bet it is legal to slay dragons, drive wooden stakes through vampires, shoot werewolves with silver bullets, step on fairy's like they were bugs, and decapitate Medusa too?

Don't be too sure that Bigfoot is a fairy tale. It is far more likely to exist than a lot of mythical creatures that are believed to exist.

Or are you saying that Texas believes Bigfoot is a fairy tale, therefore poking fun at it by making it legal to shoot?

Regardless of your stance, it is a slap in the face for it to be legal.

First, what is your proof it is more likely to exist than other mythical creatures, and what mythical creatures are these?

Second, Texas did not make it legal, it simply is, Bigfoot would fall under a cateory of animals that you can legally kill, no law was made for Bigfoot.

Third, it would be a slap in the face of reason and logic for it to be made illegal.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by chrismicha77

Here is what I think; if you can offer up evidence of just one single big foot creature being shot, in any state, and I mean credible evidence, I will recant my smarmy post made earlier.

Lets hope evidence is presented in a way as to not harm or injure a would be creature. I agree with you too, that until undeniable proof exists then Bigfoot will remain a fairy tale. Much like UFO evidence, evidence probably exists, it's just dismissed as a hoax. Because the majority of all videos, footprints, etc. is the work of hoaxers. But I strongly believe there is that 10%, that is legitimate evidence of something.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

First, what is your proof it is more likely to exist than other mythical creatures, and what mythical creatures are these?

First, what proof do you have that you exist? For all I know you are a construct of my imagination.

Second, Texas did not make it legal, it simply is, Bigfoot would fall under a cateory of animals that you can legally kill, no law was made for Bigfoot.

Second, you just contradicted yourself. Bigfoot can now be legally killed, therefore making it legal.

Third, it would be a slap in the face of reason and logic for it to be made illegal.

Third, there is no logic in this statement.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

I agree with you. Also, one bigfoot dead means a good drop on the population number. Since it's a very rare animal.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Read the new article on the Bigfootevidence Blog....Loyd there jumped the gun an it ISN'T legal to shoot a BF in Texas. Loving the BF rumors tho!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This guy brings up a nice point as to why one should be shot.

Watch from 13:46 to 16:16 I love Dr. Grover Crants the Anthropologist in this episode, love that guy

edit on 11-5-2012 by CharlesBronson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

First, what proof do you have that you exist? For all I know you are a construct of my imagination.

What are you 12? Way to not answer the question because you have no answer.

Second, you just contradicted yourself. Bigfoot can now be legally killed, therefore making it legal.

No, you show your ignorance once again. Bigfoot can now be legally killed implies it was not before. It has always been legal according to the OP's quote. I'm sorry you can't see how there is no contradiction only your lack of understanding.

Third, there is no logic in this statement.

Let me spell it out for you, it would be like creating a law protecting unicorns, leprechauns, and boogy monsters. Creating laws protecting things that do not exist is what defies logic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join