It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Alex Jones never talk about Freemasons and Kights Templar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Okay, this is odd to me... I love to listen to Alex, and I understand he has to hold his tounge a bit because he's the most famous person in alternative media, and some people think he is a 'controlled opposition'... that is possible, but if he is part of a darker plot, I believe he either doesn't know it, or he's in direct denial of it, because he's far too passionate about what he does to be conscience and aware of that possibility... or, maybe he's not linked with the elite at all. I don't know for sure, and I won't act like I do... What I do know is that he makes a LOT more sense than anyone I've ever heard on T.V. and he brings a lot of deep issues to light, that's why I listen to him.

However, while he refrences the elite politics and bankers as the Illuminati, I've never heard him speak about the links between the societies that were around before the Illuminati that merged with them before they ever reached America. Freemasonry has been around for centuries, and one third of our Constitution signers were Freemasons, along with a handful of our presidents. Freemasonry is a direct target for conspiracy theories, because they function on secrecy and have been caught in, not only ordinary crimes back in the day, but they've been connected with every major historic event to take place since before America was founded, and while America was developing. Later, when Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati in Bavaria, who's original goal was to abolish religion, governments, and all Christian customs in order to build a new world from the ashes of the old flawed one, merged with the Knights Templar, who were also banished from their original land. This organisation merged with Freemasonry in order to survive after they were no longer allowed in their country of origin, then shortly after, America was founded, and over time, it became the country we know today.

Alex focuses primarilly on current events, which is a great thing, but I've never heard him talk about the history of the secret society that is, today, the wealthy Illuminati.

He could be very well aware that he touches on sensitive topics, and dipping into the history of secret societies might be too much (he does have a family to worry about, after all), or it's possible that he doesn't know all the history of how they're connected, or perhaps he doesn't see the history of the secret societies as an important issue compared to the current events of the elite.

I'm not bashing him by any means, I think he's a pretty brilliant person, but this is the only thing about him that really bothers me. He speaks openly about the current activities of the elite, but not the history of it... there are a lot of possible reasons for this...

What do you think?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The average American has an attention span of about 15 seconds.

This doesn't give Alex time to go into the history of conspiracy theories.

If he DID look into the history, he'd see that many of the items that he discusses as a cultural phenomena only happening now have been going on for centuries.

You want someone who looks at the history as well as current theories, you need to look at David Icke.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Freemasons way has never been a threatening one, Quite frankly Alex Jones isn't a mason so he knows nothing of their ways and the Knights Templar no longer exist in any sort of capacity to influence anything important

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

He talks about the freemasons and knights templar all the time. Youtube search it. He went into deep detail about it back when Andres Breivik massacred those people in Oslo Norway.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
The Freemasons way has never been a threatening one, Quite frankly Alex Jones isn't a mason so he knows nothing of their ways and the Knights Templar no longer exist in any sort of capacity to influence anything important

Exactly.. the mason thing is a conspiracy theory and not much else, anyone who knows the masons beyond what they read online could tell you that.

Knights Templar is a very romantic story from the past.. but they are long gone aside from a few groups who've taken up the name as their own.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why does Alex Jones never talk about Freemasons and Kights Templar?

I hardly ever talk about either either. And for all you know...I'm more famous than 'ol AJ ever thought about being...

And for the record.,...I don't talk about them unless specifically asked because it doesn't really interest me all that much.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It's because we pay him handsomely to NOT talk about us.

Also we can't even organize a fish fry, much less an NWO.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Is there any reason why he should? Why do people start these threads saying this or that bloke does'nt talk about this subject or that subject.

These people have their own reasons for focusing on the areas they choose to. Moreover, its good that they do because what would be gained by all the people who put action where their mouth is, all doing the same thing?

By what or whose rules should they focus on a particular area of society, yours??? You joking !!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think your suggesting some kind of a link between Freemasonry and the Knights Templar... In all of my research, which has been many , many hours in Masonic libraries and on line, I can find not one definitive link between the two, other than the fact that they both have roots itthe traditions surrounding king Solomon's temple.

Aside from that, there is a Masonic degree in an Appendant right where you earn the title of Knight Templar, but that's just in name only, there still is no link outside of legends.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Even though the original group of the illuminati was created by some freemason's doesn't make freemasons bad. I for one doesn't this that freemason's are bad.

I hate hearing all this stuff about free mason's being devil worshippers. these conspiracy theories have gotten people like you to think that this world is a fraud and you might say everyone is dumb for not realising and waking up when truthfully, these people don't have time for this paranoia

There are some bad stuff happening but you can't always blame a group that hasn't been active in centuries.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You know something I really like him too, i just started to be his fan a year ago, and he is one of those peoples that opened my eyes to the elite and the false 9/11 bull#.
He touched many areas that i had interest in from ufo-nwo-elites-secret societies and so on..sometimes i get annoyed with his screaming and yelling and out of control rantings, but i know he means well and sometimes he drags himself off the track a bit, but he usually manages to get back on to the topic.
Just recently i started to surf the net and started to be a bit more concerned about his show, I stumbled upon a few radio shows just like his and the odd part is they use the same lines and get out of control just like him which sparked a bit doubt his originality of his thoughts and show..now i think its all scripted lock shock-radio only..and one thing that bothers me the most is all the commercial for N.W.O. products which he promotes, in reality when the end is near we don't need any of those items but maybe first aid and food, all the generators, solar or anything like that will be useless.. if we are going to be obtain and taken by the elites to death camps the last thing we need is these items...I rather save my money and buy food and seeds now because there will be none than available...well food will be i guess in form of wild life and berries and so on. But truthfully generators, bunkers and all that stuff is a waste of money because all the tech the elite have today can track sounds,heat and so on which means they can find us quickly..so i think not clear thinking on this part..and so i feel he is only entertainment because if you really want us to survive you not promote things that gives us away and bunkers are sheer death traps. In reality your only chance of survival is Grisly Adams style the wilderness. its our only chance to keep moving on without capture as the city be a death trap as well.
If you go to these other radio shows they are exactly like Alex Jones and you see all the same products being promoted as well which made me feel its all an act only...Shock entertainment..so i listen little of him now and learned many other things that is more acceptable to survive and who to trust and not. He may not be talking about these entity cults because he may be part of it, but the free masons are easy to identify in public view, their insignia the compass is on their cars, engraved on their homes and biz, and most of all they wear the rings with pride. The i think are the most secretive cults there is when it comes to what goes on behind closed doors...but heck it cant be no different than any other cult groups today especially The Vatican. I am roman catholic but i do feel something is not right about that place., even more now with the current Pope who promotes N.W.O. ok well enough for now... oh I listen to Alex on radio through Winamp and same to others like him.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The problem that I have with Jones is that he claims to be a Christian but his sites are anti-Jew and pro-Muslim. If you follow the stories that he posts on his sites then you may eventually become aware of a anti-Israel and pro-Muslim agenda. The reason that Jones' anti-Israel and pro-Muslim rhetoric is significant is because the Vatican is also following an anti-Jew and pro-Muslim agenda at the moment. Some rumors claim that Jones is a Jesuit provocateur and, after many years of watching Jones, I can see a lot of similarities between Jones and the Vatican. Incidentally, the Vatican bankers, Rothschilds, are Freemasonry as are the Jesuits running the Vatican. In fact, the similarities between Freemasonry, Catholicism, and outright paganism will become very apparent to everyone over the next few years. Like Freemasonry, Catholicism is a babylonian religion.

I have given Jones the benefit of the doubt because he seems to have difficulty distinguishing between truth and propaganda while sifting through the vast amount of information that he is fed. However, its obvious, at least to me, that the agenda on his sites do not match up with Christian ideology. However, the anti-Jew and pro-Muslim agenda on his sites do match up with Catholicism. The trick to perceiving Jones, therefore, seems to be to see him as a Catholic rather than a Christian. Jones and the Vatican seem to be working for the same people, however, I have no idea if Jones is just being manipulated or if he is actually aware that he is essentially propagating the Vatican's forthcoming one world religion/government. I agree that Jones is passionate about his beliefs but his beliefs seem to be based in Catholicism rather than Christianity. If he is a Vatican provocateur then he may, either intentionally or not, be sending up smoke screens to cover for the Freemasons that are running the Vatican these days.
edit on 12-5-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

join