The Rise Of Socialism And How Capitalism Ran Out Of Other Peoples Money.

page: 1
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+4 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There are million's of us. Our number's increase every hour. We are the Socialist Army and we are marching on the Government's of the world. If you are not a socialist already then join us comrade.

We all know that Capitalism works fine until eventually they run out of other peoples money to spend. The Capitalist's have run out of other peoples money to bail themselves out with. The IMF has spent year's wasting taxpayer money on corporate welfare. The IMF isnt happy just to take some of our money,the IMF want all of our money. The IMF want to force Austerity on the worker of the West. The IMF want to destroy the worker. What the IMF has done to parts of Europe should serve as a warning to the rest of us.

The recent election results in France and Greece show that people are ready for Socialism. We should thank the demonic IMF for turning so many people into Socialist's. The people of Europe will continue to reject Austerity and the IMF. Rejecting the IMF is the same as rejecting Capitalism. The IMF is the tool that Capitalist's have used to keep members of the Imperial Empire complicit. The IMF is also used to steal taxpayer money to cover losses for the elites. Europes rejection of the IMF is a step toward Socialism.

The National Debt of the United States is insane. The United States capitalist has made spending/wasting other peoples money an art form. The 'leader' of the free world has become a punchline. The American Government has no solution's. The only solution is Socialism.

The Capitalist media will try to scare us about Socialism and Conservatives will say "what about Russia?" but Socialism will not be stopped. Join us Comrades. The Capitalists have spent enough of your money. Its time to spend some of their money.

Its not just Europe that marches towards Socialism. South America is another place that is seeing the rise of Socialism. Argentina recently voted to Nationalize part of their Oil Industry. Bolivia recently sent in the Army to take control of the electricity grid after they Nationalized it. Nationalization is an awesome way to sell socialism. We could accept harsh Austerity that makes your Grandmother unable to pay for her medication and energy cost's......or we could Nationalize Chevron and use the billion's of profit they generate to rebuild the nation through public works. Who will cry for the billionaire's? Do you want Grandma to freeze?....or can we pay for her heating with money from Chevron? The 'job creator' elites think they are so clever. I would like to see all their faces when we all turn socialist and use our democratic right to vote in the Nationalization of the Oil Industry.

The Socialist is here to give it,not to take it.

The Socialist Army swells in number's and we do not seek to ask the Capitalist to play nice. The Socialist does not allow the Capitalist to dictate what is and isnt possible. The true Socialist will not be satisfied with 'socialist policies' in a Capitalist System. The true Socialist seeks an end to Capitalism. The true Socialist seeks Socialism. We will have it.

All you bandwagon Socialists are welcome too. If you like the Tea Party,OWS or Ron Paul then you have an Inner Socialist that is trying to get out. Set your Inner Socialist free comrades. Join us now before Socialism becomes really cool and everyones doing it. Join us before the Capitalists spend the last of our money.



+12 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Capitalism today is not actual capitalism. There is nothing in capitalist ideology that suggests you should forgive debt and bail out failed institutions.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You're going to march on the Governments of the world but can't sort out the proper use of an apostrophe?



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Recent election results in France, Greece, and Russia show that the people are looking for alternatives, and that socialism was the best option left open to them.

Doesn't show they're ready to embrace it, just that it's the lesser of the evil options presented to them. Choice of socialism, neo nationalism, or extreme right wing Conservatism? What would you pick?



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've come to learn that just about anything that ends in 'ism' has a different meaning depending on who's using them... Both socialism and capitalism will inevitbly end in totalitarianism... And the like the poster above me said, we don't have true free market capitalism, we have crony capitalism



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Capitalism today is not actual capitalism. There is nothing in capitalist ideology that suggests you should forgive debt and bail out failed institutions.


Amen. If today's economy were truly Capitalist, AIG, Goldman Sachs, Skank of America, GM, and Chrysler would all be ancient history by now.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'll remind you of a quote from former UK Prime Minister Margret Thratcher:

"The trouble with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money."


+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You're going to march on the Governments of the world but can't sort out the proper use of an apostrophe?


Yes.

Spelling errors couldnt even stop us.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
I'll remind you of a quote from former UK Prime Minister Margret Thratcher:

"The trouble with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money."


Ha! I have actually heard that quote. Thats why I kept going on about how Capitalism works until they run out of other peoples money. See I did that to stop some using the quote you just posted. Oh well.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Recent election results in France, Greece, and Russia show that the people are looking for alternatives, and that socialism was the best option left open to them.

Doesn't show they're ready to embrace it, just that it's the lesser of the evil options presented to them. Choice of socialism, neo nationalism, or extreme right wing Conservatism? What would you pick?


I would pick socialism.

We all will soon.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
shouldn't your title be

"how Socialism ran out of other peoples money?"



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Germanicus: We all know that Capitalism works fine until eventually they run out of other peoples money to spend. The Capitalist's have run out of other peoples money to bail themselves out with.

As someone already pointed out, we don't have capitalism and there is no such thing as "other people's money", it all belongs to the Cronies who control the Crony Capital, you only borrow it ~ at interest, which is never printed.

As long as you are willing to continue trading off real property and items with real intrinsic value for fractional fraudulent fiat pieces of paper called dollars, they won't stop printing that paper until they have extracted the last resource from beneath your feet and you are left hanging in thin air.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
I've come to learn that just about anything that ends in 'ism' has a different meaning depending on who's using them... Both socialism and capitalism will inevitbly end in totalitarianism... And the like the poster above me said, we don't have true free market capitalism, we have crony capitalism


I think its defeatist to accept that everything will end up in totalitarianism but with that logic we may as well try Socialism. There's nothing to lose.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Capitalism today is not actual capitalism. There is nothing in capitalist ideology that suggests you should forgive debt and bail out failed institutions.


I dont care what we call it. We will destroy Crony Capitalism,we will destroy State Capitalism,we will destroy Corporatism and destroy Imperialism.

Socialism this way comes.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Germanicus: We all know that Capitalism works fine until eventually they run out of other peoples money to spend. The Capitalist's have run out of other peoples money to bail themselves out with.

As someone already pointed out, we don't have capitalism and there is no such thing as "other people's money", it all belongs to the Cronies who control the Crony Capital, you only borrow it ~ at interest, which is never printed.

As long as you are willing to continue trading off real property and items with real intrinsic value for fractional fraudulent fiat pieces of paper called dollars, they won't stop printing that paper until they have extracted the last resource from beneath your feet and you are left hanging in thin air.


I dont understand what your post mean's. All your post does is imply that I do not understand Capitalism. I do by the way.

Other 'peoples money' is taxpayer money. We all own it. But when the Banks need bailing out they take it. When the elites need to cover a loss they send the IMF. The IMF has other peoples money. Yours. Capitalism works fine until they run out of other peoples money.

And do you really think Socialism will use a fiat system when I am suggesting Nationalizing the Oil Industry? Socialism is a new day rising.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The first thing you need to do if you want to be taken seriously would be to learn where apostrophes go. Apostrophes indicate a word is either possessive or a contraction of two words. Plural words never have an apostrophe.

"There are millions of us", not "There are million's of us".

"Our numbers increase every hour", not "Our number's increase every hour".

"The Capitalists have run out of other peoples money", not "The Capitalist's have run out of other peoples money".

"Who will cry for the billionaire's"... the billionaire's what? What possession of the billionaire are we crying about?

Get the point? Seems your public school was too busy indoctrinating you to give a crap about your education.

Beside the fact that you're just plain wrong.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I refuse to be restrained by any indivdual political ideal or belief system and firmly believe that all 'isms' put adherence to political dogma before the cares, concerns and best interests of the people and promote personality cults and personal advancement over strength of conviction and freedom of thought.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus


I dont care what we call it. We will destroy Crony Capitalism,we will destroy State Capitalism,we will destroy Corporatism and destroy Imperialism.

Socialism this way comes.


 


Well then, you are going to have crony socialism, state socialism and corporate socialism. If you don't get that the very system is broken, then you can't fix it with a bandaid of some other guise....



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Germanicus


I dont care what we call it. We will destroy Crony Capitalism,we will destroy State Capitalism,we will destroy Corporatism and destroy Imperialism.

Socialism this way comes.


 




Well then, you are going to have crony socialism, state socialism and corporate socialism. If you don't get that the very system is broken, then you can't fix it with a bandaid of some other guise....



I dont want to fix it. I want to burn it to the ground and salt the earth.

Then rise from the ashes like a socialist pheonix.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What we are witnessing in Europe is the failure of politics. It's impossible for any politician of any party to deal with the current financial mess. It's out of the nation states control. So you can have all these parties promising to make things better or stick it to the banks, but in the end they will fail to deliver.

Politician promises constituent he will bring change. Constituent votes for Politician, Politician gets into power and realises he has no money to deliver the change. In fact all there is an un payable debt facing them. So, the change promised by the politician can not be kept.

National politics can not cope with a global financial crisis.





new topics
top topics
 
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join