It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our apocalyptic pandemic will spread through central heat and air...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Okay, I watched a half-hour thing on T.V. about some apartments upstate which were pretty slummy and cheap, containing lots of poor people, being used as a big guinea pig cage in order to test chemicals on the inhabitants. One of the children got a life-threatening disease that he will never be cured of... I forget what it was called, though (sorry). He wasn't the only one who got a long-term blow of damage to his health, though. Many of them got sick and two of them died, others suffering from damaged immune systems.

This has nothing to do with the world or conspiracies on first glance, but then I got thinking... if they're wicked hearted enough to put cancer viruses and live lab-made flu viruses in the vaccines, why not spread it through the central heat and air in apartment complexes? They would certainly have the access to it. I'm not sure exactly what would be spread around through air vents, but it's certainly possible if they wanted to knock down the population (which they do), and that could very well be one of the many subtle ways they go about it.

What do you think?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I'm interested in the story you're referring to.. Can you maybe google a bit and find some details or a written account you could link us to?

You're kind of saying "remember that one movie where that guy who's in that other show I can't remember did some stuff and at the end it all worked out!? Hilarious!"

Yeah.. I have no idea what you're talking about.

edit on 8-5-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

maybe this was the flick
everything wasn't alright in the end

join