It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the light warriors out there: there is a war going on, join the army now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
each day goes by I make people more fearless by giving them '___' for free, in a controlled environment that allows them to be awakened to the light and unity and love

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Emotions cannot be controlled. The one believing that emotions can be controlled is the one who enslaves you with fear. The one that says 'this emotion is unacceptabe' is the contoller of you. The one who 'wants' (desires) something to change is the fearful one.
Be the one who sees all emotion, all thought arise and subside. Emotion and thought only stay if you give them attention, you only give them attention if you 'want' or 'don't want'. It is fear that says 'i want' or 'i don't want'!!
Love says - let all come, all is welcome here. All things come and go in the presence of love.
Existence lives and dies every passing second. You are the seer and knower of all that is passing but you will never pass.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
First of all, it doesn't matter what emotion you feel. If you send love, that can be changed by the evil spirit to be used as a negative energy. Send, you talk about being a "slave" and feeling "only positive emotions". Nothing can be further from the true. Feeling only positive emotions IS slavery. Feeling both is what is nature. Without negative emotions, you can not protect yourself because you only feel positivity. You will give in to others easily. The light is ONLY positive emotions, but the darkness is emptiness where anything can be felt.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join