It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the light warriors out there: there is a war going on, join the army now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ok the title is alarming, i know, but the titles must catch your attention, that's their job, so sorry about that.
But I didn't lie. There is a war going on and you can make a big difference.
Here is my point.
We live crucial times right now.
Earth is about to ascend 4D positive, the forces of light and darkness are, more than ever, at war for our souls.
The light wants to rescue as much as souls as possible.
Here is how it works:
The darkside dominates and subjugates people.
They install fear and they rule by fear because they are fed by fear.
Their game is to dominate and enslave people.
They rule by fear so when a person is afraid, when a soul lives in fear, he is enslaved by the darkside, he is captured by the darkside, he is food for the darkside.
So all people that live in fear, attached to things, afraid of losing them, they are captured, they are slaves of the darkside.
So the first thing to do is to stop living in fear, control our emotions, stop letting our emotions be controlled from the outside, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. This means that we don't really fear disease, poverty, loneliness, whatever scares us, it doesn't matter, the problem is not all this scary things, the problem is that we let these things scare us, the problem is that we let ourselves feel fear. Its a choice. The fact that we are not conscious of this choice makes it even more hard for ourselves.
The lesson here is to regain control of our emotions; we must feel what we want.
For this, we have to accept life as it is, we may wish to act upon reality, join the creation, creating, changing reality but we should also enjoy what the moment has to offer.
Create, do, change, wish, want, but you must also enjoy what is present in your life without being emotionally dependent.
We can enjoy all the good things of life but we must be able to feel good without them. We must accept and love life unconditionally but we can better it with our actions. To love reality and, at the same time, wish to change it, are two perfectly compatible things. You can love your house and steel wish to make it better, painting the wall with a different color for example.
And we must focus on what we control: our actions.
We should better ourselves, do better every day, while enjoying all the good things of life but never letting these things become like a drug, we must not be dependent, we must feel good with what is, we must feel good with our without what is present otherwise we start living in fear, we are captured by the darkside.
So after we accomplish the control of our emotions, we regain control of our energy, the darkside cant control us anymore, we are not afraid, so we are not food anymore, we can’t be enslaved, we are brave now, we are free from them, we can face unfair situations bravely because we won’t let fear dominate us. Fear may arise, but we defeat him because we control our emotions, we won’t let fear stay with us for more than just a brief moment until we say: i don't feel fear, i love life no matter what happens, i love! And it goes away.
Fearless people become a great danger for the darkside because they are uncontrollable; they can tear their empire down.
Do you like star wars? People fighting the darkside are brave, they can control their emotions, they don't get paralyzed by fear, when fear arises, it is conquered.
When we do this, when we get rid of fear, when we claim control of our emotions, we are free, if we can’t feel fear anymore; we are not captured by the darkside.
We feel good and because of that we are not their food anymore, remember the darkside is fed of our fear.
And we no longer accept being slaves. We will fight for justice, equality, freedom, love because we conquered ourselves, we conquered our emotions, we have nothing to fear now.
But the most important thing is that because we no longer live with low vibration, we joined the army of the light workers.
You see, this war is an energetic war, when you feel bad the darkside is wining, when you feel good the light is wining and when you claim control of your energy, you are now able to feel good at will, this means that you are now a light warrior because the darkside no longer control your emotions, the light has won a new warrior.
So control your emotions, raise and keep your vibration high from your own will and join the army.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Once again Manula a very nice read filled with energy and food for the conscious. It makes sense. I remember when I first started coming here I would read different theories about how some interdimensionals/ghost/evol spirits/ bad aliens would feed of something called adrenochrome it was said to make the destructive creature feel some type of way when devouring or draining the energy from another creation during FEAR process (or when subject of devour was in extreme fear). It kind of made sense to me the whole booggy man or vampire scare and feed tactics (IS THAT WHY MANY ARE TOLD SCARE BADTIME STORIES TO ENCOURAGE BAD DREAMS FOR FEEDING???) This was around my learning that FEAR is a negative weight and CAN hold you back as you said or have you recaptured. Then when I think of the various ascension threads and some of the data sticking out like some humans shall ascend into higher consciousness/bodies and others will also ascend but into recaptured soul material but will be under control of a overlord that also kind of ties into what you are saying. Still making sense. So the GOAL is to vibrate/resonate on a frequency that others vibrating lower on can recognize and understand as to get them vibrating/resonating on higher frequencies as well. Cutting on ALL* the LIGHTS within this DARK KINGDOM
WHICH IN TURN EXPOSES WHAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN FROM HUMANS AND OTHERS* FOR WHAT SEEMS EVER. These are just some of the effects of the FORCE or ARMY of LIGHT workers as you call them not to mention the DEFENSIVE factor of the LIGHT but that's another thread lol. I enjoyed the read and thanks for sharing.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 5/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for your kind words, i have been trying hard to conquer the control of my emotions and I truly believe that is a great service for myself and also to those around me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've always said, it is a Frequency War.

It is a war for your state of mind, what frequency you resonate at.

It isn't light and dark, at least to me. Those thought-concepts/words have been subverted by movies and books and other thoughts about good/bad, and it strays from what the vibration-state of being really is about. What it really is about is:

STS (Service to Self) or STO (Service to Others.)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
S+F

I just hope you have more luck than I did at trying to get lightworkers to admit what they truly are here on ATS some days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it is up to us alien / hybrids to get the new goldern era up and running.

However, no one listens to me because it means having to open the mind to the fact that the nephilim really did exist milleniums ago during the days of Atlantis.

So it looks like you will have to count me out.

According to what Unity_99 posted May 8th -> May 19th is a major positive energy period. May 20th is a climax.

If you want my input, then feel free to ask.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a few questions:

what is a light warrior?

can a blind man be a light warrior he cannot perceive light? would he become a smell or sound warrior?

Is this merely some metaphor for good vs. evil or Star Wars?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

the thing we need to be careful about related to service to self and service to others is how we are serving others.

we cannot properly serve others if we ourselves are not full or balanced. this means that we cannot truly love another if we do truly love ourselves, we cannot truly be kind to another if we cannot truly be kind to ourselves. it is all a reflection of the self. so serving others well can be much much much more powerfully done by getting our own energy system balanced... than sacrificing everything that we wish to enjoy for everybody else. there is a delicate dance that occurs here that i think must be noted..

it is all about the self. a truly empowered world is a world where each of its individual pieces (that would be each and every single one of us) is individually empowered.. meaning independently happy, alive, loved, etc.... when this is what we are as individual this is what we will emanate. there is a power associated with this that cannot be overlooked. we have been sooo conditioned to believe that it is selfish to love ourselves but this is where it all must begin..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Is this merely some metaphor for good vs. evil or Star Wars?

From what I have been learning and some may be of LIGHT bodies as well like those mentioned from the Pleiades
star system. The LIGHT is like lighting the way for others to see/feel/sense. So I dont think its related to 3dimensional eyes only more spiritual eyes or 3rd eye.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sounds like a cool video game.
Is going to be PC only?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

this is nimporte koi
it is amazing what they can invent from one word of god the creator of positive hides
he says, yea the time is to prove being independantly aware while meaning to justify all evil as humans fault from thinking being animals possessed

as if objective life do not exist, and they create threads n words to confirm that no objective does not exist

wat about ur bodies>> did u make them? they invent threads to say like here how it is easy to control ur body and b superman, it is just a button to press, u say im the brain master and that is it, ur whole body reveal being always a joke just waiting for u to handle it all

they invent threads to prove that gods are humans creations, like they exist but we created them bc humans in their times life mean too many possessions of things so they dont give their time to question things, so those gods are only fake like cartoons as soon as humans start to speak up saying hey u stop there i saw u, then immediately all gods would reveal being papers falling like nothing they were

all those lies and hides mean always oness glorification in detriment of truth rights, as to state that even a human individual can b god, definitely and can also b proven changing everything around him
why?? bc he is one cmon

o really?? but one is nothing to all or multiple which is infinite existence else

nono wat multiple and all, one is all

yea sure, one n all u r going to hell

superiority and positivity is exclusively to truth which is objective anything
so any # is gonna objectively # on u eternally

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for your kind words, i have been trying hard to conquer the control of my emotions and I truly believe that is a great service for myself and also to those around me.

Very welcome Manula. My current state of conscious is recognizing other abilities thru medation and trying to learn them why keeping in mind if learned its because a responsibility or SERVICE TO OTHERS (STO) may be needed by the. Which helps prevent the from gaining an EGO related to abilities learned (keeping me grounded spiritually) as I would not want to add to the darkness already running rampet and out of control.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
Sounds like a cool video game.
Is going to be PC only?

lol no thats natas vs Luc za va another game

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"We're setting up an action that can be done at the speed of light.

We know that our world is ruled by corrupt people, who all work together to keep us under control.

We also know that our world has been visited by benevolent ET species, many of them humanoid, who work together in a huge organization called the Galactic Federation of Light.

Why don't they help us and free us from this corrupt regime that has so many people suffering and starving to death?

Well, from what we understand this is for karmic reasons partly, but the main reason is a universal law called "The Law of Non-Interference". This means that a higher civilization cannot just interfere with a lower one, because the natural evolution will be disturbed then.

This all changes when they are INVITED to come down. Then it's no longer a matter of interfering, it's accepting an invitation.

Well, today, we're officially inviting them. Not on behalf of our corrupt governments, who know about the ET presence but are covering it up, but on behalf of ourselves, as sovereign human beings.

Anyone who is awake, and has evolved spiritually, knows that when you send out a thought, it always reaches its destiny. This is how telepathic communication works, for instance, or prayers. We all have this capability, and today, we're gonna use it.

What we will do, is only one thing. Send out this thought, or something like it, in your own words:

"Dear members of the Galactic Federation, and all higher beings who would like to help us, but cannot do so because of certain universal laws. Please help us. We are INVITING you to. On behalf of myself as a sovereign human being, living on planet Earth, I ask you to come down and help us. We know you have been monitoring and visiting us for ages. We know you have technology that could solve our biggest problems, like hunger, pollution and wars, almost in the blink of an eye. But you felt restricted to help us openly, because of universal laws and our "official" representatives, our corrupt governments, not cooperating with you any time you offered your help. Today, we call it ENOUGH. These corrupt governments are NOT representing us. We are representing ourselves and we're asking you to help us. There has been enough suffering on this planet, we want it to end. Please come down and help us. We will welcome you with open arms, and a loving heart."

That's all you need to do.

When you're done, spread this message as far and wide as you can. Anyone in your environment who you think might be open to this, needs to be invited to join. Spread it through your Facebook pages, your e-mail address books, newsletters, anyway you can. You can be sure that your invitation reaches our galactic friends and when they see the scale on which it happens, they have no other option than to see this as an official invitation from mankind.

It's just a matter of numbers. If 200 world governments say "NO, no, no" to them, but behind them, hundreds of thousand of world citizens are shouting "YES! YES! YES!", who are they gonna regard as representing mankind? Surely, it's us. Today, we make it happen. TOGETHER! Please go ahead and add your voice."

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is a war going on for your emotions, but the thing is, we can control our emotions, control our vibration, its up to us to win it and become a light warrior.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
"We're setting up an action that can be done at the speed of light.

We know that our world is ruled by corrupt people, who all work together to keep us under control.

We also know that our world has been visited by benevolent ET species, many of them humanoid, who work together in a huge organization called the Galactic Federation of Light.

Why don't they help us and free us from this corrupt regime that has so many people suffering and starving to death?

Well, from what we understand this is for karmic reasons partly, but the main reason is a universal law called "The Law of Non-Interference". This means that a higher civilization cannot just interfere with a lower one, because the natural evolution will be disturbed then.

This all changes when they are INVITED to come down. Then it's no longer a matter of interfering, it's accepting an invitation.

Well, today, we're officially inviting them. Not on behalf of our corrupt governments, who know about the ET presence but are covering it up, but on behalf of ourselves, as sovereign human beings.

Anyone who is awake, and has evolved spiritually, knows that when you send out a thought, it always reaches its destiny. This is how telepathic communication works, for instance, or prayers. We all have this capability, and today, we're gonna use it.

What we will do, is only one thing. Send out this thought, or something like it, in your own words:

"Dear members of the Galactic Federation, and all higher beings who would like to help us, but cannot do so because of certain universal laws. Please help us. We are INVITING you to. On behalf of myself as a sovereign human being, living on planet Earth, I ask you to come down and help us. We know you have been monitoring and visiting us for ages. We know you have technology that could solve our biggest problems, like hunger, pollution and wars, almost in the blink of an eye. But you felt restricted to help us openly, because of universal laws and our "official" representatives, our corrupt governments, not cooperating with you any time you offered your help. Today, we call it ENOUGH. These corrupt governments are NOT representing us. We are representing ourselves and we're asking you to help us. There has been enough suffering on this planet, we want it to end. Please come down and help us. We will welcome you with open arms, and a loving heart."

That's all you need to do.

When you're done, spread this message as far and wide as you can. Anyone in your environment who you think might be open to this, needs to be invited to join. Spread it through your Facebook pages, your e-mail address books, newsletters, anyway you can. You can be sure that your invitation reaches our galactic friends and when they see the scale on which it happens, they have no other option than to see this as an official invitation from mankind.

It's just a matter of numbers. If 200 world governments say "NO, no, no" to them, but behind them, hundreds of thousand of world citizens are shouting "YES! YES! YES!", who are they gonna regard as representing mankind? Surely, it's us. Today, we make it happen. TOGETHER! Please go ahead and add your voice."

SadIy, I disagree with everything you say. The world is rudderless; There is no captain at the helm. Thoughts don't leave the body, neither do prayers. There is no evidence of a galactic federation. "The Law of Non-Interference," did you just make this up? Please, show me evidence and I may believe.

Basically, everything you mention lacks evidence; And judgement should be suspended until evidence presents itself.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

wat do u think is satan a light warrior ? or is he trapped by emotions??

no but seriously, why bother saying nimporte koi, u know that the internet is not ur church yard or ur subjective resthouse

u should force urself to respect objective intelligence that anyone is of, so when u mean to invent some justifications to some other wills in ur head, do it in least of ethics allowances

everyone know that the most evil are the less emotionnal while the absolute control use to be totally of lies and inventions powerful

but also the most emotional are the least right, so the most positive wills who cant ever stand for nothing
nor rights in negative states

then all what u say is ur invention, emotions or control has nothing to do with what is now

so emotions and control

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

SadIy, I disagree with everything you say. The world is rudderless; There is no captain at the helm. Thoughts don't leave the body, neither do prayers. There is no evidence of a galactic federation. "The Law of Non-Interference," did you just make this up? Please, show me evidence and I may believe.

Basically, everything you mention lacks evidence; And judgement should be suspended until evidence presents itself.

I can see from this reply you are a very bitter and non-trusting person. Your life is full of meaningless days and all you are waiting for is the day you die.

I Bet I accurately sized you up..

May you enjoy the rest of your fully enriched meaningless life.

Anyhow this was a Quote I posted in a posting that I felt was appropriate.

Sirric
edit on 8/5/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
with an infinite number of possible places to exist, or coexist, in all of consciousness - why fight over this one? Why not simply choose to move along and let those who really want this place have it? The limitations imposed on this little corner of reality are hardly worth fighting for. While the planet is nice, the rest of the place is really less then ideal. In another vibrational rate you can have all of this - should you really want it, and everything else you can match a resonance with.

I say, don't fight, leave. The best way to end a war (if you must call it that) is to not play and go home.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

I think many misunderstand STO and STS.

STO can best be explained (IMO) as the recognition that we are all One, and that by serving another we are in effect serving ourselves.

STS can best be explained as the denial that we are all One, that each of us is here alone and that we are best off by serving ourselves.

Literally, the choice is that you recognize that we are all One stream of consciousness, One with the Creator, and One with the Universe and all dimensions (and the actions you take parallel that) or you don't.

This light and dark business confuses people, and rightfully so. STO is also known as positive polarity, and STS would be negative. Density/dimensionally speaking, STS paths can only go so far. At some point beyond the 5th density, a significant change in the soul or soul-group that is polarized negative STS will have to occur. For to progress beyond, polarity is merged into consciousness stream that is just One.

That's the whole thing about Earth. It is a Duality school. And class is almost over!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

I can see from this reply you are a very bitter and non-trusting person. Your life is full of meaningless days and all you are waiting for is the day you die.

I Bet I accurately sized you up..

May you enjoy the rest of your fully enriched meaningless life.

Anyhow this was a Quote I posted in a posting that I felt was appropriate.

Sirric
edit on 8/5/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

I can see from this reply, that you do not even trust your own ideas, and that you make a habit of assuming. What is meaningless is believing in nonsense and lying to yourself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join