It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons: Apartheid in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Interesting thread.

So was Pike in the KKK??? honest question. I have never read a straight answer. Did he have ties to the clan?

Just trying to understand thats all....

[edit on 30-9-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

I don't know the answer. I'm just waiting to see your reaction if the answer is, by chance, yes.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

So was Pike in the KKK??? honest question. I have never read a straight answer. Did he have ties to the clan?

Just trying to understand thats all....

No, Pike was NOT in the klan, despite certain...uninformed claims to the contrary.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
LTD,

If it was yes I would spit on about how can you be enlightened when you founder is a racist? I bet he is turning in his grave now you let blacks join, blah blah blah.

As the answer seems to be no all I can say is......thanks for answering.

yes would have been much more interesting huh!

[edit on 30-9-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Here we have in America, supposedly the nation of freedom and equality, a secretive group that still refuses equality to another group based upon race. Masonism (in America) routinely discriminates against women and has since its inception.

I'm glad someone had the bravery to bring up the hatred of women practiced by freemasons. If you think this is an isolated incident you would be wrong. The degree to which masonic ideology has infected our society is absolutely horrifying. This is not only a problem of masonic lodges discriminating, it is indeed much more far reaching. Take for instance, the events that I witnessed only yesterday:

Yesterday, while doing some everyday shopping at the local Wal-Mart, I happened to notice a strange looking door off in an isolated corner of the store. Upon the door, I saw an sinister-looking masonic symbol displayed prominently, a replica of which you can view at the below address.

www.thebathroomaccessoryshop.com...

Due to my natural curiousity, I decided to investigate. Upon opening the door, I observed a woman peering into some sort of mirror wall (presumably a masonic mind control device). As I entered the room, the woman gave a start and asked me in a bewildered and frightened voice what the hell I was doing in here. 'Just some research', I replied. I pushed past her and made my way further into the room, where I observed a series of metal pens about 3'x3'. I tried to open one of them, to see what was inside, but it was locked. By that time, the woman by the mirror was screaming, as were the female voices I could hear emanating from inside the pens. Determined to rescue the women from the masonic prison, I braced myself and threw my shoulder against the door of the first pen. As the door gave way under my weight, I lost my balance and fell, falling on top of the terror-stricken female prisoner inside the cage. Before I could get up and rescue the rest of the women inside the pens, a small army of masons wearing what appeared to be Wal-Mart uniforms (never underestimate the sneakiness of a mason) burst into the room and threw me forcefully outside, where I was subjected to physical abuse and subsequently arrested (Thus confirming masonic control of the police).

Let what happened to me serve as a warning. It is not yet too late to do something about this. Contact your senators, write your newspapers, and most of all... Deny Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hehe . . . . very funny, Jonestown.

Grat impression of MRNECROS !!!

Now do a Gadfly! No rational aguments allowed, though!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
[edit on 10/3/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed

Nice one Jonestown.
The symbol that you saw is indeed one that suggests secrecy. There is definitely something going on in there.
Why else would the female species never enter through that mysterious door alone otherwise?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The issue of sexuality never comes up during the masonic investigation process.

Ask a Mason, but I do beleive there are gay Masons. "Openly" gay? I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by esther

What about openly homosexual men in Masonry?
Allowed? Denied? Indifferent? "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"?

No, I promise I won't have a hissy fit if I get an answer I don't agree with. Just wondering because I don't believe I've ever even seen the subject come up.

Well I can remember when Gay meant you were just happy, it may still be the case. However, there are gay men in Freemasonry , but its not like they wait on the corner to pounce on you.

Its exactly the same as in the rest of society. I would venture to suggest they would not suffer from the same name calling as I have heard in some places , but thats about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
[edit on 10/3/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm figuring that I already know the answer I'm going to get to this question but I'll ask it anyway. I realize there probably will not be an "official position".

No, I promise I won't have a hissy fit if I get an answer I don't agree with. Just wondering because I don't believe I've ever even seen the subject come up.

LTD is correct...sexual preference is not an issue, and the subject is not brought up. But, off the top of my head, the only openly homosexual Mason that I'm aware of is the late Oscar Wilde, famous poet and playwrite, and author of "The Ballad of Reading Gaol".

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
and I'll tell you why.

In The AF&AM Lodge, the officers cannot profit even a penny from their office in the lodge.

In Texas, the Prince Hall (Historically Black) lodges pay a salary with offices.

AF&AM cannot recognize a lodge which does so. And the Black lodges refuse to change their historic culture, and "submit" to what they see as an alien lodge. I also assume there would be loss of face to be the first master in your lodge not to recieve a salary.

My home lodge is in the Dallas area, and has several African American members in good standing. A member of my church who is African American considered leaving the Prince Hall Lodge and joining us, but felt it would insult the ties to his own lodge.

On the district level there are 2 Muslims I know, as well as a number of Jews in the lodge.

They don't seem to think we are bigots or racists.

We don't allow women. We have a heritage that stretches back into history, and this is one of the traditions. I know that some people feel like there can be no value to a tradition which excludes anyone, and so it should be dropped.

My church also excludes people; non-Christians. I am sure that some folks will find that unacceptable as well, and force us to hire a non-Christian pastor!

There is a reason why the masons were a secret society until the 18th century. It is because other people wanted to boss them around.

I have heard several men I have a great deal of respect for say that with society's demand to control all areas of public life, it is only a matter of time until we are sued for excluding women.

One fellow advocated "disbanding" the public lodge, and going back to being a totally secret society. His speech found a great deal of emotional support.

Why was masonry secret, because people wanted to boss us around. In a free society, masons didin't need to be "secret" anymore. As we become less and less free, maybe it is time to go back to the roots. . .

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thats a reasonable view, Strangecraft. I hope plenty of people read your response.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm figuring that I already know the answer I'm going to get to this question but I'll ask it anyway. I realize there probably will not be an "official position".

esther.

My grand lodge does not have a position on it, in writing or otherwise... but our grand lodge is IN San Francisco

For myself, I don't care what a man's sexual preference is... why should I?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join