It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife left me today.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hope you are on the road to happier times once you've divorced.
If you can focus on that.

I'm in the same boat, loaded husband just left me.
I'm not going to be as accommodating as you, quickie signing anything!
I'm scared though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm with Boncho on this one, congratulation!

as Louis CK said, no good marriage as ever ended in divorce...Ray Charles as killed more jews than good marriage ending with a divorce.

Raw language and hilarity ahead **warning**

edit on 8-5-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Katharos62191

My first wife (another red head lol ) left me to be a model in Paris so screw the model type I like my girls kooky

Cheers anyhow

Careful with the 'kooky' type.. I'm talking like the Zooey Dashennell-type of 'bewildered', 'silly' kooky girls.. from what I hear they can be the most insane. And insane in the worst, most insane ways insane
edit on 8-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
OMG my head hurts

Got work soon with a massive hangover lol

Cheers all for your kind words and advice, you ATS members are the best on the internet

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Heck I don't think I have ever been attracted to a "sane" girl lol Iam a bit insane too, heck isnt everyone?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Time to try out some other vaginas.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Congrats on getting a fresh start and my condolences for the loss of a close relationship. Time really does make things better. Best of luck. -KosmicRodent

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

My heart goes out to you. Sorry for what happened, but I'm sure things'll work out

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I know exactly where your coming from just coming out of a 7 yr marriage (12 yr relationship) myself. Alcohol abuse was my ex's weapon of choice... I hope all poms aren't like her. But it's not about me, I hope everything does work out for the best.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a rich psychotic read head , you say - can i have her phone number

edit on 9-5-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So you used to love her and now, wait... how do we know she is gone away? Maybe you did her in and she's really buried out back?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

ha ha been there have the scars to prove it and from a scotsman the scotch is a good idea glenfiddich not to mix maybe a we bit of water mmm you are now on the diving board just watch how deep the water is go forth and have the fun of your life i did yow !!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi boymonkey,
I wouldn't normally post on threads such as these, but it's on the 'leader board' so to speak

I have stopped by only because I enjoy your posts on ats. This on the other hand is a very personal matter for you. I cannot say congrats as that would somehow be disrespectful to the relationship you once had with your wife. However, well done to both of you for having the guts to be honest with each other, and recognising when and how your relationship is no longer any good for either of you.

Even though I have had 2 marriages and a very long relationship, it is not my place to suggest what you should be doing with all the space your break up will now afford you, as each and every one of us are individuals with different life experiences. But I would like to suggest this....love it better...in this case the 'it' is you.

If you ever find you do take that 'roadtrip' and up in my neck of the woods, then you are welcome to drop by for a cuppa and a chin wag in my garden.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
boymonkey
Im so sorry to hear about your wife leaveing..I'm the same age as you and my divorce was final this March as much as you want to denie the hurt I'm sure its still there after all you were marred to her for 9 years ..

Its going to be a brave new world out there for you ..Don't rush into dating and hanging in bars the right lady will come along in time i think a person needs to reflect on what went wrong and make it so it doesn't happen again..

There will be allot of lonely times to deal with also since you lived with her for many years..

Taking a road trip with a friend or relative would be fun and take your mind off things..After all your free right now and you will learn to like this new freedom i sure do
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Really sorry to hear about your split. Have been through several long term relationships that went the same way. And she was abusive to you, can relate to that also. Anyways been with my lovely angel now for 6 years almost, bot Married last year in Poland, sure we have our ups and downs like all couples, but pray will be with her for life, even to the point where I have booked my final resting place on top of her in a quaint cemetary in her little village in SE Poland. Anyways if you need a divorce lawyer these guys are fantastic according to friends who have been in same position.

DITCHER, QUICK & HYDE
DIVORCE LAWYERS

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Alimony isn't really an option here unless your wife or husband is a celeb or millionaire, or for the rest of us little people unless you have kids. He might, might though be entitled to a portion of her pension if she has one. Still Boymonkey seem's to have the same sort of attitude that I do, I've never had an issue leaving a relationship with what I entered in with either.
No point in making things nasty for the sake of it, least he got his cat. I wish him all the luck in the world and I'm sure he'll be alright. It's not the best time in the world to be finding your feet again, true, but I'm sure it won't take him long to sort himself out. Student one pot cooking isn't so bad for a while, especially when you have the freedom to do whatever else you bloody well please.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Alimony isn't really an option here unless your wife or husband is a celeb or millionaire,

Not true, the anti-sexism door swings both ways, and if he got accustomed to a certain lifestyle, he could easily make a case for alimony. NO statute is specifically for millionaires or celebs. Just because he's a guy, he has to go from a Benz to a Chevy? If the situation was reversed, the wife would certainly be getting it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hello friend, thought I'd check in and offer my best wishes for you. You will find another lover, so don't fret, and don't give up, and don't start looking in a bottle for what you need. I just about lost it when my wife of 29 years left for good, but looking back, it was for a the good, no bad. Now I have a new wife, real cute, sexy, and have my age. Thinks just like me. And, best of all, she came with two small kids, so this old man gets to raise another family! Just trust in the Goddess, she will help you.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Suspiria

Alimony isn't really an option here unless your wife or husband is a celeb or millionaire,

Not true, the anti-sexism door swings both ways, and if he got accustomed to a certain lifestyle, he could easily make a case for alimony. NO statute is specifically for millionaires or celebs. Just because he's a guy, he has to go from a Benz to a Chevy? If the situation was reversed, the wife would certainly be getting it.

No offence, but isn't the op feeling pretty positive about things? Why suggest turning his situation into a negative, bitterness creating, money making exercise? It's obvious his priorities lay elsewhere if you read his posts on previous pages. Just because the law says your entitled, and just because she may have took him to the cleaners if he was loaded, doesn't make it the right thing to do.

OP, have fun, but slowly slowly. Take it easy, bro!
edit on 12-5-2012 by lazernation because: gfghhj

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I echo the sentiments on red heads. Mine left after 13 years to join the flea market when I was 38.
The difference is that I got stuck with 15.5 years of child support for 3 kids. I have been eating peanut butter sandwiches for lunch ever since. I'm not kidding!
She has never had a job since she was pregnant with my first. She got two other men to marry and support her since.

Life has been better ever since. So my advise is avoid red heads when you date. But then again I've had problems with psyco brunettes and blondes since. Hmmm maybe it's not the hair. Maybe it's the hormones?

P.S. Dating advise. If you meet a woman who has reached the age of 35 without ever being married or not having children .RUN!!! Run like she has the plague! Don't look back! Don't even think of tapping that thing! RUNNNNN!
edit on 16-5-2012 by samkent because: ps

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join