It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you press play?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There you are, just finished your life and now standing at the gate to what ever afterlife paradise you believe in. As the gate swings open you see anyone you've ever known and loved. All your friends, familiy, childhood heros...each one waiting to welcome you in with open arms. Suddenly down comes God, or what ever deity you believe in, floating in upon a cloud of light.

As he approaches you, you ask "Is it time for my judgement?"

God replies, "I judge no one...But there is one final task before welcoming you in!"

God smiles at you, and in his outstreached hand sits a remote and a dvd. God states, "Encoded on this disk is every moment of your waking life. All your thoughts, all your actions. Every good time, and every bad time. Every good decision, every bad decision. In order for you to become a part of our family, you must allow everyone to see all your previous experiences. All your friends and family will see all your weaknesses, but also all your accomplishments. As I said, I judge no one. I cannot however, speak for everyone else!"

Knowing your own life story, could you press play?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

I could, havent been that bad
Good question

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
probably, because I've always been dumb enough to constantly be outing myself anyway. i think i have told on myself about stupid stuff i have done anyway.

does this include masturbation? i mean would god seriously make my family watch that? wouldn't that kind of be ungodly?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes I can, My life is all about learning who and what I am and it has been in an upward trend. Do I have moments that would embarrass me and my family? Of course I have as everyone else does too.

The real question is, Have you learned from your mistakes and never stopped learning and make yourself and others better for it?

If not, why? That's the question you should answer truthfully to yourself.

Good question OP

Sirric
edit on 8/5/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yes.

Because, if all those people really loved me, they would be understanding and realize that I made mistakes while human, just as they did.

I would play it and watch it and remember it and realize that I lived as best I could.

I would take comfort from the fact that I learned much from my experiences, and that after the first 25 years, I was able to make my life into something worth showing to my loved ones.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Everyone has their embaressments...but if we share in them together there's no longer anything to be embaressed about.

Note: obviously this does not mean you should make masterbation a family event!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

To add I sometimes think this is a way to JUDGE sins by giving all those you have sinned against the chance to WAY YOUR HEART in a FEATHER OF MA AT situation (IMAGNE IF THIS WAS A UNIVERSAL LAW/WAY). Its like the best way to do it. BP* wonder what people/animals would say

edit on 5/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Fantastically worded! Thank you for you input.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
First of all, if God judges no one, there wouldn't be any stipulation on whether you are worthy to enter Heaven.

Secondly, everyone on the spiritual plane already know everything you said or did in your worldly life.

Whether I play the DVD or not would be irrelevant. What would concern me is who the spirit talking to me is because it is obviously not God. Then again, being spiritual, I would already know who it is and just ignore them.

No, I would not play the dvd.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis

Everyone has their embaressments...but if we share in them together there's no longer anything to be embaressed about.

Note: obviously this does not mean you should make masterbation a family event!

I don't WANT to watch other people masturbate
but i imagine some others might have already watched me, but that's not my family and they would be weird for watching... well, some people. i'd probably still do it but that is incredibly messed up if family members are MADE to watch you masturbate. that is REALLY messed up and i don't really see the point in it.
edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

does this include masturbation?

AHAHAHHAHHAH
thats the first thing I thought of too!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Going to a place where... when you have pressed play on tape and passed, have to watch the lives of people you know, sounds like hell to me. I can't stand even watching the stupid wedding/vacationmovies as they are, let alone complete lives.

I'll pass and go the other place without even a second thought. Maybe there one has some privacy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Wolf
Going to a place where... when you have pressed play on tape and passed, have to watch the lives of people you know, sounds like hell to me. I can't stand even watching the stupid wedding/vacationmovies as they are, let alone complete lives.

I'll pass and go the other place without even a second thought. Maybe there one has some privacy.

really, we'd spend eternity just watching each others stupid past lives... how can that be heaven?

i mean some things the brain should just skip over on it's own accord. i'd be like 'um, god...while all these pervs are sitting around watching each other masturbate can i go outside and play catch or something since masturbation is apparently out of the question around here.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Consider your not using the brain made of matter you have now to process the information
and then all scan you and get a perfect feeling of you from the scan good or bad and then just except you into their collective location/dimension or not??

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Consider your not using the brain made of matter you have now to process the information
and then all scan you and get a perfect feeling of you from the scan good or bad and then just except you into their collective location/dimension or not??

like they can recall specific things if something comes through that doesn't seem right... like sort of seeing through someone and looking deep into them if need be, if there is something dark and obscuring there, but not watching every stupid minute. man, that would be the pits to have to sit around and just watch stupid crap.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

dude what is it with you and masterbation? Is that really your only concern you have about this whole dying and going to heaven thing?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

dude what is it with you and masterbation? Is that really your only concern you have about this whole dying and going to heaven thing?

pretty much...

I mean wouldn't that be just really pervy of god to make everybody watch stuff like that?

I'd be like "y'all are a bunch of perverts for watching this... I don't know if I want to hang out with y'all"
I mean with some I'd EXPECT them to watch, but everybody watching each others private moments, that is one mighty sketchy introduction to heaven

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ok, now it's starting to sound like I masturbate in some kind of really weird way or something and it's not that
... it's a really weird thing to think about god doing that.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

lol, i gotchya. I just had to ask. Yes i guess that aspect of it is weird.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

like they can recall specific things if something comes through that doesn't seem right... like sort of seeing through someone and looking deep into them if need be, if there is something dark and obscuring there, but not watching every stupid minute. man, that would be the pits to have to sit around and just watch stupid crap.

Indeed picking up on the very bad deeds and outstanding good deeds and resonating with the rest in concensus on how they feel about you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join