It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold and Blood - Vengeance and Revenge for Atrocities and Abuses to our people by Invaders.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Guess is it was the settlers, and if Andrew Jackson wife was murdered, it could have and very well may have been a false flag, as maybe Andrew Jackson did not want to at first participate and give the orders, and be a party to the destruction...

Where are you getting that his wife was killed by Indians from? His wife died of a heart attack shortly after he was elected President.

So the bankers hired the some native Americans to stage a little covert op and paid them with some weapons and booze, etc., to go over and pay the Jackson's a little visit...

Where are you getting "bankers hired Indians to attack Jackson" from? While the bankers may have instigated it, it took place in Washington D.C., just outside of the Capitol building and had nothing to do with Indians on the frontier attacking his family. The attempt was made by an unemployed English ex-pat, ostensibly because, by killing Jackson, the economy would improve and he would be able to find a job.

Developing your own interpretation of events is one thing -- I'd argue it's one of the things this site was founded on. But making up your own events that simply never happened is another entirely.

Originally posted by SevenThunders Andrew Jackson has to be one of the more complex American presidents. The trail of tears was instigated in part by his mother who suffered in an Indian raiding party.

oh sorry his mother was the one, not his sister, the rest conjecture...very plausible would you not agree, send a raiding party in to get the President to be or at the time, to have hatred to the Native Americans and carry out the agenda of the corporation...and queen...
edit on 9-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

myths and legends forum, sounds like a got thread in right category

edit on 9-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant
My point is, would you stand by and let him get away with this behavior or would you confront him and tell him, hey that was my father you killed and my sister you raped....

Or would you just be silent and bite your tounge and walk away?

By "this behavior" I take it you mean his running at the mouth? Bah... I would leave the room. Life is too short to spend time in the company of the vile. That miserable wretch will grow old, probably get a heart attack, and his children will live on being just as miserable as he was. No love lost.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by earthinhabitant
My point is, would you stand by and let him get away with this behavior or would you confront him and tell him, hey that was my father you killed and my sister you raped....

Or would you just be silent and bite your tounge and walk away?

By "this behavior" I take it you mean his running at the mouth? Bah... I would leave the room. Life is too short to spend time in the company of the vile. That miserable wretch will grow old, probably get a heart attack, and his children will live on being just as miserable as he was. No love lost.

Hear he is easily upset, just mention the word "Obama" get him going good, so elevation of blood pressure seems like a simple trigger and no need to be cowardly and rather stay and engage in any said debate...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join