It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin Smith Missing: 20th Century Fox Executive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarSeedSaint
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Believe it or not this man is really a Pleaidean experiment, where he aided the inter stellar knowledge, by promoting the notions of beings living in higher galaxies. His major distributions are movies about aliens and paranormal dimesions, which were star wars and avatar. Distribution in hollywood is what makes movies be seen by the world. His galactic mission was to help increase such knowledge and once the mission is over, the sky-god(alien) collects the person after the mission. Please understand this is not mumbo-jumbo. He is what is known in the esoteric world as a starseed, indigo, walk-in. Please check this out on starseedhotline.com. I'm not trying to promote anything accept the fact I too am a starseed working on the same agenda to uplift humanity to the truth that their are beings in higher galaxies.

Hi star,
Interesting, can you prove any of this?
Will his physical self still remain??
Sound creepy to me. Were there reports of space ships in his hood?
Something noticeable. Who is next?
cheers ljb

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
With all due respect to the "starseedsaint" gavin is not one. His job is a low level position at Fox distribution, and not a marketing person or a person who decides what gets made and when: he has zero, none, not one lick of input on the creation of movies - none, he "knows" nothing.

This is a personal situation, family etc. and not a "he's going to tell all" conspiracy situation. Seriously one can make the most mundane, family issue into "he's a starseed and has been whacked because he's telling all..." or whatever. None of that is true, not even close, this is a family matter and that is all I will say about it.

To the Startseedsaint:

I rarely say anything of this sort, and I hope your post is facetious, because if it isn't I'll say this: Please refrain from demonstrating your ignorance as knowledge.

"He is what is known in the esoteric world as a starseed, indigo, walk-in."

These are THREE DIFFERENT concepts, not one, THREE. If you were a "starseed" you be better educated on both the language and the use of it, and you'd know these three things are not the same; and gavin is not any of them in either case. Further, if a starseed speaks in that tone, about matters they are not involved with, and using terms they have no concept of the definition of, I'll opt for being a regular Joe.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is from Fox News

I thought I would post it up here. Wishing all the best to Gavin and his family

"Smith worked in the movie industry for 18 years and helped distribute blockbuster hits such as "Avatar" and the "Star Wars" trilogy. The executive, who is 6 feet, 6 inches tall, was also a member of UCLA's 1975 national championship men's basketball team.

"We are extremely worried about our friend and colleague Gavin Smith and are actively doing what we can to assist the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department in their search for him," 20th Century Fox executive vice president Chris Aronson said in a statement.

Smith is described by police as having gray hair with blond highlights, green eyes and a goatee. He was last seen wearing purple pants and black and gray shoes.

His black 2000 Mercedes 420E has tinted windows and padded storage racks on its roof, with California license plate 6EKT044, according to authorities. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is being urged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS or visit the website lacrimestoppers.org.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes, please go to starseedhotline.com and look up Pleiadean alignment. Thanks for not bashing what I said, because its non-critical minds who will always get far. It's true, trust me, this may be worth investigating, or I maybe totally wrong.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

First of all oldangry, I know that all three are different I was making a general statement as to what he could have cosmically be. And the endresult of all three, indigo, walkin, starseed, when finished a mission either go to where the spaceship will be, to go back to their stellar home, or suddenly collected when isolated.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

first of all crankyman, I never implied he was going to reveal some big top secret stuff in hollywood. He simply allowed films that are of stellar knowledge to be promoted to the world. The post that shows what he did for the movies are not minor. It maybe a personal family issue or not, I just suggested a lead, where its in the month of May the pleiadean alignment occurs, where they collect their experiments and stellar workers. And I know indigo, walkin, and starseed aren't the same, but fulfill the overall purpose of cosmic upliftment.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I can't believe you haven't even scantly learned of this stuff in 2012, where in this period it is becoming more open(aliens, spaceships) Have you heard of cseti, search on youtube. It all works with the spirit. The sip can appear anywhere undetected.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I can't believe you haven't even scantly learned of this stuff in 2012, where in this period it is becoming more open(aliens, spaceships) Have you heard of cseti, search on youtube. It all works with the spirit. The sip can appear anywhere undetected.

Hi star,
I do not want an arguement about something I have a problem understanding.
I think it is good that you post your thoughts and (beliefs) here.
There have always been end time senarios throughtout pre and recorded history.
Are there folks that originate off of the earth. Who knows?
I don't. Now can MAN use and exploit these ideas? I would say HELL yes.
But alas that is only a one in 6 billion opinion.
Keep us posted. That is what a good discussion is all about.
thanks ljb
Ps You could lighten up a bit. I have and I think it has helped me.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

. He simply allowed films that are of stellar knowledge to be promoted to the world. The post that shows what he did for the movies are not minor.

wrong, not kind of wrong, wrong. Totally and completely wrong. He did not "allow" anything. He isn't in a position to "allow" anything. Does a railroad worker who drives a spike fund the railroad? The fact is, you are totally wrong, offensively wrong which makes the rest of your premise nuts - he is not in a position to allow anything.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am putting this up here as it is the begining of the weekend.
Let's pray for this man.

Gavin Smith Mystery: Family Urges Public to Join Weekend ...
www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gavin-smith-mystery-20th-century-fox-324735

3 days ago ... The family of missing 20th Century Fox executive Gavin Smith is asking the ... UPDATED: Gavin Smith was last seen May 1 leaving a family ...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I don't want to ruffel any ones feathers. Just trying to keep up with this story.
For what is't worth I found this---

Gavin Smith Spotted: Missing Fox Executive Reportedly Seen At ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/24/gavin-smith-spotted-missi_n_1543801.html

4 days ago ... Is Gavin Smith really missing? The 20th Century Fox executive who was last seen May 1 in Oak Park, Calif., has reportedly been spotted at a ...

edit on 5/29/2012 by longjohnbritches because: arange stuff

top topics

<< 1   >>

join