Gavin Smith Missing: 20th Century Fox Executive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Gavin Smith Missing: 20th Century Fox Executive

www.huffingtonpost.com

The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department as put out a missing persons alert for Gavin Smith, a longtime 20th Century Fox employee. Smith disappeared Tuesday and has not been seen
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This is certainly strange. A very suspicious disappearance.
Gavin is an accomplished movie man. What's going on here.
To many Hollywood folks die mysteriously or go missing.
What does he know? Was he going to spill some juicy details about movie making?
If anyone finds more on this story please post it asap.
Gavin was recently in Vegas. What could that mean??
the best to you Gavin ljb

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
404'd, m'dear

That is interesting though.

Sooooo many celeb deaths lately, Whitney, Adam from Beastie boys, and Junior Seau within a few months. Wonder if they all did know something, or if it's just coincidental. Not calling for any conspiracy, just makes me wonder.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

Wonder if they all knew something? Are you serious? Whitney was a substance abuser, xanax'd herself out in the tub & drowned. Adam died of cancer & Junior commited suicide. I'm not connecting any mysterious conspiracy dots here & it shouldn't make you wonder. Celebs are mere mortals just like us...
edit on 11/17/2010 by TopherWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They're probably all getting on the arcs they built in the movie 2012 lol

They do seem to dieing off one by one hum.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne

Wonder if they all knew something? Are you serious? Whitney was a substance abuser, xanax'd herself out in the tub & drowned. Adam died of cancer & Junior commited suicide. I'm not connecting any mysterious conspiracy dots here & it shouldn't make you wonder. Celebs are mere mortals just like us...

1. Whitney would never have used a hotel tub, ever

2. There are virus strains that can be injected that cause cancer

3. A suicide is easy to fake, look at Kurt cobain

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There are 100 deaths per minute globally, its sad we only seem to pay attention or find it suspicious when rich celebrities die.

hope this guy turns up ok.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

I am serious because I don't know. If you truly believe you know everything as fact regarding these subjects then you are a bit disillusioned. Things SHOULD make you wonder, you SHOULD question things that you hear instead of getting the story fed to you saying "Mmm" and moving onto the next trough. I should be allowed to sit here and "chew" aka wonder about the story I was presented with.

Anyways all I stated was that I wonder, wasn't publishing anything as a fact.

Of course celebrities are mortal. I was simply saying that the recent occurences of death are rather strange to me.

So I guess I'll say it again: I'm not calling a conspiracy here. Ugh.
edit on 8-5-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Gavin Smith, Missing Fox Executive, Gets Twitter Campaign From ...
blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/05/gavin_smith_missing_fox_executive.php

22 hours ago ... Gavin Smith, a longtime Fox movie distribution exec, has been missing for nearly a week. His son, USC basketball...

Hoprfully this link will work.
edit on 5/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Unfortunately, some people simply hear or see the word "Fox" and flip. He was probably kidnapped by some anti Fox News loon who thought they just captured Murdoch.

Aside from that, it is certainly an odd case. If it was a kidnapping, I would expect to see some sort of ransom demand. Anything goes in Hollywood...always has...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne

Eeerrrrr this is still ATS I presume? lol It's got CONSPIRACY written all over it.
lol ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
usually i'd be interested but this is 20th century fox exec, they are all crooks.
i can only imagine what dirty crap they are into.

you will never catch me saying.....i hope he's ok LOL

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Hello Mods!
This is truly a breaking story. New NEWS!
Can I ask why it has been swapped over to Other Current Events??
Thanks ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"Illuminaughty" strikes again

No wonder Randy Quaid is hiding out in Canada

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
"Illuminaughty" strikes again

No wonder Randy Quaid is hiding out in Canada

Not wanting to put you on the spot. BUT what do you think might be behind events like this?
Both of these folks seem like ok people to me. here is something on Randy

Dog The Bounty Hunter's Wife To Randy Quaid: 'We're Gonna Get ...
www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/dog-bounty-hunter-wife-open-letter-randy-quaid

Sep 16, 2011 ... By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter Duane “Dog” Chapman and wife Beth love a good chase and now they're after Randy Quaid, ...
edit on 5/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: url

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh, I dont know.. I was "half kidding" but there have been a few celebs that have starting talking about some sort of Cabal in Hollywood but when they do they are labeled, just like anyone else that points out conspiracies, crazy, eccentric, nut job, whatever.
And Dog Chapmans wife? Lol, she needs to lay off those twinkies, she couldnt run down 2 legged turtle.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am not going to sweat one of the Hollywood elite going missing. No big deal. Ordinary people go missing every day and I will bet the Hollywood elite don't even hear about it. There are more important things to worry about.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Two legged turtle!! Oh sh#$!! woo ho ho ho.
Crap they'll be after us now!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Believe it or not this man is really a Pleaidean experiment, where he aided the inter stellar knowledge, by promoting the notions of beings living in higher galaxies. His major distributions are movies about aliens and paranormal dimesions, which were star wars and avatar. Distribution in hollywood is what makes movies be seen by the world. His galactic mission was to help increase such knowledge and once the mission is over, the sky-god(alien) collects the person after the mission. Please understand this is not mumbo-jumbo. He is what is known in the esoteric world as a starseed, indigo, walk-in. Please check this out on starseedhotline.com. I'm not trying to promote anything accept the fact I too am a starseed working on the same agenda to uplift humanity to the truth that their are beings in higher galaxies.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wasn't Corey Feldman going to name some top level child molesters? Not that this has anything to do with it, or does it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join