It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No end to it, NASA medical excuse as regards Deke Slayton proves Apollo inauthenticity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Everyone that follows Apollo, regardless from which side of the fence the fraud may be viewed, knows the story about "Astronaut Boss" Deke Slayton and the irregular heart rhythm that grounded him, rendering said boss, ostensibly at any rate, a rather lame goose of a non-flying chief fake pilot. Slayton could pick and chose who pretended to work the fake controls, but would never be allowed at the phony gizmo helm himself. So sad… ain't it ?

But alas, perhaps we should not weep so very heartily after all for poor poor Deke, for lo and BEHOLD my friends, if you look into this tale just a bit for yourselves, you shall find it is indeed a sad story, but not with respect to Deke's predicament, as conventionally alleged. Rather, it is sad in terms of our own, in terms of finding ourselves yet again at the played as sorry chumps end of one more contempt for Joe Taxpayer Apollo charade.

Take a lookie lookie here now now at the Times-Post of Thursday July 10, 1975.

news.google.com...,3956483

(go to page 220 once on newspaper link for Slayton article)

Sho 'nuff it says in that article that atrial fibrillation is not a debilitating condition. But oh my goodness, !!!!!!! What ever so funny medical semantics !!!!! Doctors don't like a-fib for lots of "debilitating" reasons. One is, when somebody's heart is going fast in atrial fibrillation, and going irregularly, it just doesn't pump very well at all. Low blood pressure and all going along with that. you can't perform very well as a pilot if your head ain't got no blood in it. Who said that wasn't debilitating ? People also have strokes when they bounce in and out of atrial fibrillation. That seems pretty debilitating to me. How about you ? Aphasia in outer space anyone ?

Course Deke told lots and lots and lots of people he cured himself by taking vitamins. I am not kidding. Deke took some vitamins and his trial fibrillation went right away. Must be some pretty good vitamins. Maybe we should be using those where I work instead of these fancy medicines that we got that cost so much money like AMIODARONE and what not, ya know….

This here is a quote from the book MOONSHOT about ol' Deke;

"Deke grumbled and began cramming large doses of Vitamins B, C, and E into his body. He knew very well the old adage that if you treat a cold it goes away in seven days, and if you ignore a cold it goes away in a week. But his was a whopper, and he kept ingesting the vitamins day after day. Ever since he’d been bounced off the second Mercury orbital flight, he had had his heartbeat irregularity an average of once every month. Then he realized that had changed since he had begun taking vitamins. He rushed into the office of Dr. Charles Berry, the astronauts’ chief flight surgeon. “Chuck, listen to me,” he said excitedly. “I haven’t had one of those heart episodes for a hell of a long time. Something’s happening!” Berry studied his longtime friend. “You doing anything different?” “Hell, yes. I’m a vitamin junkie.” Chuck Berry nodded slowly. “Deke, keep taking them. Keep dancing with the one who brought you. If you continue to go along without any heart episodes, well . . . ”

And then you can read about how Deke went to the Mayo Clinic and they performed an ANGIOGRAM on the ol' bird and them fancy Mayo docs figured out that Deke didn't have coronary artery disease and so somehow that meant he was OK atrial fibrillation wise and so OK to fly.

Funny that… ya' know. If we have a patient in a modern hospital, it is no different now than it was back at the Mayo Clinic in the 70s, a clean arteriogram means clean coronaries, but that's no complete explanation for atrial fibrillation etiology wise ya' know, a conduction system problem/electrical problem that may well be due to many different kinds of things, completely unrelated to arterial problems kind of things, and that would include intrinsic conduction disease which was not amenable to "figuring out" by way of testing in the 1970s. Sure wasn't figure-out-able with an angiogram.

My friends, we have been had again. But fear NOT !!!! Chalk another one up to the Apollo Docs, Decisively et al. We are here to uncover bogus astronaut diagnoses left and right as we proceed onward, mopping the entirety of cislunar space with lying astronaut heinies.

Can you believe this stuff. ???? This Deke Slayton phony atrial fibrillation cure one is so over the top fake, I had to fasten my desk seat belt for fear of falling over as I laughed reading about Slayton's bogus illness and typing this out for my advocate of Apollo fraud colleagues who might be interested in our having fished another phony diagnosis out of this rotten NASA tank.

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: removed , "there is"

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: added "go to page 220 once on newspaper link"

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title for the second time. Please stop using all caps!
edit on 8-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: changed in to "at"

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: added "problem"

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling

edit on Mon Jun 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate title edited

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Making your thread title in all caps isn't helping you any bud.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Deke Slayton only ever flew once. Again, unless we know the etiology, we have no idea why the condition improved.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
(Self Snip) Sorry guys... Off topic and not appropriate. My bad... (hops off)
edit on 8-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Not sure what you mean. If you are implying that I need CAPS TO MAKE A POINT, you of course would be mistaken. This is another great find, fabulous fabulous fabulous point, CAPS or no. This time the point has to do with the Dekester.

I like caps at times for a variety of reasons. I even use it as "code" at times.

Read up on Deke Slayton and his bogus atrial fibrillation. It really is funny. Well not full on funny. It would be full on over the top funny if we were not ripped off so badly.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Never posted on Slayton's a-fib before, you are most decidedly mistaken.....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
OK guys. Let's focus on the post presented and take it from there.

On a side note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The Dekester says that he did it with vitamins and then the Mayo docs proved he was OK a-fib wise with an angiogram. Gotta' love that Dekester and those crazy boys at the Mayo, dontcha' ??????

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

My bad, I did not read the rule and am at fault. thanks for the heads up. Sorry....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001, are ya' gonna' scramble , get the ringer doc, and generate a differential for us as to what makes NASA types lie like fake moon dusty rugs ???????

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

The Dekester says that he did it with vitamins and then the Mayo docs proved he was OK a-fib wise with an angiogram. Gotta' love that Dekester and those crazy boys at the Mayo, dontcha' ??????

Was Deke a qualified medical practitioner? No. He no doubt believed that the vitamins cured his heart condition, the way some people believe that acupuncture cured their asthma. We do not have any medical reports, only anecdotes. We do not know what the Mayo Clinic found, only that he was eventually cleared for duty. It may have been as simple as the medical requirements being lowered in the light of experience.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Logically, this makes ZERO sense. Why would the doctors even actually check the astronauts if they weren't going into space? Why all of this commotion when all that had to be done was NOT say anything? Hmm, I wonder.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
Not sure what you mean. If you are implying that I need CAPS TO MAKE A POINT...

Still not sure what the point is.

If I get this straight, your claim is that Deke never had the heart condition, but NASA told him he did (which was found out by the Mayo clinic tests) because of errmm.. some reason I dunno.
Or that he did, but vitamins cured it, which is being kept a big secret by NASA because of errmm.. some reason I dunno.
Or that vitamins didnt actually cure it at all, but NASA faked the Mayo clinic tests and lied to him because of errmm.. some reason I dunno.

So... what exactly is your point here???

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Never posted on Slayton's a-fib before, you are most decidedly mistaken.....

No, but you have ranted about it on your webpage, TotallyStokedGuy:

apollotruth.bravehost.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Slayton was "diagnosed" early in his career, at a time when he was "active" as an astronaut, flight eligible. Slayton never had atrial fibrillation by the way. One can tell this from the way the problem is discussed. Typically, atrial fibrillation is associated with a very fast heart rate which would be 10 plus bad simply occurring behind the wheel of a car once a month, let alone in a plane or rocket. Were Slayton to have slow atrial fibrillation, in a young man as he was, that would be a sign of serious conduction system disease. So either way, they are so NAILED on this one it is beyond belief.

Have your doc friends take a look. these guys are toast.

Again, if any NASA docs are out there and want to debate us, me and say I'll bring two buddies along, whatever, we are big time game.....
edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: added "from"

edit on 8-5-2012 by decisively because: changed it to "atrial fibrillation"

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The only fraud is you, decisively.Spamming is in violation of ATS T&C:

occupyilluminati.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
For those that missed my instructions earlier:

Focus on the actual topic. If you have a problem with a fellow member then use the Alert! function and let the staff handle it.

Any further attempts to derail the thread will result in posts being removed.

Please guys.

Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Slayton was "diagnosed" early in his career, at a time when he was "active" as an astronaut, flight eligible. Slayton never had atrial fibrillation by the way.

Then what is the issue?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

"Vitamin C" (ascorbic acid). Cures lots of what ails ya. I'd suggest you follow Deke's example and start taking lots of C every day for the rest of your life, and pretty soon you'll be feeling like a billion dollars and flying into space yourself..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join