It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Moon Hoaxers Hubble is staring at the Moon!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

There is simply no excuse for the "Moon Hoax" nonsense to exist, anymore.

Even though that is true, you won't get anywhere with them. They chose to believe the Moon Landing was a hoax and facts simply do not matter to them. They are the modern day equivalent of the Flat Earthers.

They have seen the photo's proving they are wrong, but choose to ignore them. Any further evidence they will simply call fake. Most of them will go to their graves not changing their minds, even if we have a colony there by that time. Then they will say the Colony is a fake.

I'm not even sure a Psychiatrist could explain why?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by ProudBird

There is simply no excuse for the "Moon Hoax" nonsense to exist, anymore.

Even though that is true, you won't get anywhere with them. They chose to believe the Moon Landing was a hoax and facts simply do not matter to them. They are the modern day equivalent of the Flat Earthers.

They have seen the photo's proving they are wrong, but choose to ignore them. Any further evidence they will simply call fake. Most of them will go to their graves not changing their minds, even if we have a colony there by that time. Then they will say the Colony is a fake.

I'm not even sure a Psychiatrist could explain why?

sometimes people do change their minds...
I used to be one of the most hardcore moon hoax debaters ever.

I have changed my mind through all the research.
As it turns out being a skeptic about NASA is in fact quite helpful to expanding ones own understanding.
I did the leg work and I am soo much better for it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yeah, part of denying ignorance lies in us educating ourselves. Many though don't even try. Some I'm convinced want their ideas to be true so badly for some reason, they purposefully ignore any evidence they might be wrong.

I've never thought we did not land there and in fact watched it since I'm old enough. I did fall for the structures on the Moon briefly, but then like you I researched and realized it was just another myth.

Who knows why people chose to believe these things? Lord knows there are plenty of real conspiracies to concentrate on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by ProudBird

Hey guys, not to be off topic, but I wanted to warn you.

I agree with every post proudbird has made.

This cannot happen within our current understanding of physics!

The world IS ending!

On Topic besides agreeing with proudird: The weirdness about the moon missions has nothing to do with not going there. It has to do with not knowing what to expect. I think they faked small pieces of footage, in order to hide certain techniques, and techs.

I think the official story is about 95% true.
edit on 5/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

That's about correct the 5 percent is MAN.
Leave him out of the math and you got yourself a niffty little space story.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Agreed, and even if we did land on the moon they will probably black out the landing sites under the guise of national security.
All part of that transparency thing that has seemed to elude us for the past few decades, and even more the past few years.
BarryO will be laughing his butt off.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Huh?

....and even if we did land on the moon they will probably black out the landing sites under the guise of national security.

Yet, they are easy to find, online. Nothing is "blacked out". Just do any Internet Engine search.

This is, again, another example of how rumors that have no foundation whatsoever get started.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Every time I see a moon topic I can't help but think of this famous clip from Karl Wolf, who strikes me as one of the most believable witnesses from that entire endeavor of Disclosure. Think Hubble could get some close ups of what he was talking about, please ohh, pretty please? Its hillarious we can see solar systems light years away but our own moon's surface is still shrouded in mystery. Come on NASA give us all a break.

Do you want to show us all a link to one of these images of a solar system light years away

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
[

Do you want to show us all a link to one of these images of a solar system light years away

Actually I think the members here deserve some MOON HOAXER HUBBLE crap or something on topic. Hey mods!!ljb
What a funk thread

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by epsilon69

The Apollo landing sites have already been imaged repeatedly, and most recently by the two satellites that skimmed over the Moon and mapped it in unprecedented detail.

The sites are clear, as is every documented step by our astronauts.

Only an idiot would believe that the landings were faked.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stillwind

Unfortunately those idiots happen to all flock to ATS

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Well isn't that what this site is meant for?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Well isn't that what this site is meant for?

It's meant for denying ignorance

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So anyone who believes something contrary to another member's opinion must be ignorant? Denying ignorance is easy and what the ego does, accepting our own ignorance is truly the challenge.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So anyone who believes something contrary to another member's opinion must be ignorant?

When the contrary has been proven countless times and it is chosen to be ignored, yes, it is ignorant.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

So anyone who believes something contrary to another member's opinion must be ignorant?

When the contrary has been proven countless times and it is chosen to be ignored, yes, it is ignorant.

Well if the contrary your referring to is that the moon hoax has been dis-proven I will respectfully disagree. Have a pleasant evening or morning depending on your location.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Same to you

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Do YOU actually read a post in full before you type your BS

Sparrowstail claimed Hubble could image distant solar systems so that why I asked to see an image because it would have to show a star with planets round it

edit on 9-5-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

The so-called "Moon Hoax" ....which usually refers to Apollo...... (and, as a sub-set of one of the worst "conspiracy theories" ever concocted) has been thoroughly trounced.

Over and over and over......the worst 'thrashing', and most definitive 'burying' of this nonsense is from just about three years ago......with the LCROSS, and the associated LRO camera (or, 'LROC') satellite, that is still in orbit, and continuing to take photos.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by humphreysjim

Are you familiar with term "wall of silence"?

Are you familiar with the term "retarded"?

Yeah, I think I heard once, in your case

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm convinced that NASA is not truthful about whats going on. There are many vids using this new editing software that reveal all kinds of tampering.

edit on 9-5-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join