It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hello all!

I hate to admit it, but I've been long a strong skeptic of conspiracists, which makes sense to me now seeing how society is conditioned to perceive them. For that, I'll kick this off with an apology, although of course not all conspiracies are true and some of you might still be crazy :]

My inclinations began with 9/11 and have long since ventured into some very amazing theories and unmistakeable connections. Some nights I cannot sleep and YouTube or interweb search for hours. It's awful. So, I am here to try to help what needs to be done to uncover the most obvious truths and topple the shadow government as much as possible. Other than that, I have an insatiable hunger to know the truth. Thanks for having me!

- Cheers

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Knowtorious

welcome...check this out if you haven't seen it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Welcome Knowtorious...

For that, I'll kick this off with an apology

No need for that, and apologists are usually crucified around here, and rightfully so...

Keep an open mind and you should enjoy yourself...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hi Knowtorious, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
welcome hope you have a good time

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the very warm welcome, mates. I am excited to pick ALL of your minds here and see what you're made of!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I wish you will have a good stay here on the forum. You find me mostly in the prophecy and paranormal forums. As for conspiracies, the old Norse myths state that during the end times there will be a huge battle in other dimensions between good and wicked Gods. As I understand it the universe has a reflection mechanism between dimensions, whatever happens in other dimensions will reflect on earth. So the good and bad sides are battling it out down here too. Which means bad people and good people will be separated on two sides and the good side will of course be the winner.

As for higher truth and information I bet you have never ever come across, including information about supernormal powers, the third eye, other dimensions, how to become a good person etc etc, please read this book which is forbidden in China by the Communist Party, it is called Zhuan Falun:

Zhuan Falun

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join