It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA says contrails contribute to global warming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Totally normal. perfectly perfect. glad it is normal. wow great to be normal

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This will be my first post although been looking around for atleast a year. First I thought they were poisoning us, second time I thought this was fase 1 of a 2 or 3 fase plan where maybe whatever they drop on us next will react to this now and we wouldnt have a clue whats happening.
Now I believe its HAARP. Although i cant post any proof or anything like that, it makes sense to me that they need to fill the atmosphere up with this stuff so they can use HAARP for whatever they want. The wind will blow all the chemicals into every country anyway so although their only spraying eu/nato countries the wind will carry it everywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

These will give people an idea of just how much air traffic there is over North America. It peaks at somewhere over 5000 flights per day at the high.
edit on 6/16/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Indeed this is a fact that contrails are affecting the weather.

The contrail effect www.pbs.org...
edit on 7-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

My god that is insane! But we aren't tampering with Mother Nature. At least I know that when Mother Nature crosses us into the threshold and destroys us all I will understand that she didn't take my life because of what I have done to here. Instead because I am part of the group that is threatening her and her other children.

I am going to save this pic. Thanks!

we're not tampering with who again?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join