It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporters for the win!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been following the Ron Paul campaign now for about 9 months or so, give or take. I have watched the news (to my dismay
), gone to rallies, watched live streams of speeches and marches, etc. Some of my largest discoveries and my greatest wealths of knowledge came from these events, but also important has been my accessibility to perspective here on ATS. Ron Paul supporters from every spectrum of the country, and every demographic has united, towards the single cause of freedom!

Anyway, I have noticed that since late winter... Ron Paul threads have been sparsely written and hope even dwindled a smidgen here I am afraid... But alas- of late I have found a large revival of hope and of political activism!

And for that, I wanted to express my gratitude to all those who have kept the movement alive and who have stirred my political interests enough to prevent stagnation. Let us keep fighting the great fight, we can win this!
edit on 7-5-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Thank you as well, PA. There has been a lot of great news recently and that is cause for discussion, debate and some of us celebration.

Tomorrow is Primary day here in Indiana and while we have a lot of very staunch establishment voters due to Mitch Daniels, we RP supporters have a very organized day planned as well.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I cannot wait to see the results! I trust you will be making a thread on it? Would you do me a favor and post it here if/when you create it? Don't wanna miss it, and with work and finals at school I know it is possible to overlook it out of haste...

Anyway, Dr. Paul has certainly impressed me with the level of success he has achieved lately, I can't wait to see him go to the top, I really think he can do it. His organization is key, no doubt. Got Romney shaking in his boots!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Its not just Americans, many educated and awake people from around the globe are also on side

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!
edit on 8-5-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I love watching ATS because of that exact point. I see nearly every person outside of America showing support for Ron Paul... It shows that just maybe Ron Paul would not just be a good American President, but also a reputable world figure--that is just as important.

top topics

join