It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Theory Visual Model Draft ver.9

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Why do you keep saying that I have said that I am waiting for Evil Aliens to destroy the World. I have never said anything REMOTELY close to this.

I have said I know with 100% certainty that E.T. as in Aliens from another Solar System exist and more than one race at that. I said this on this topic because for their craft to do what they do such as make impossible manuevers as well as be able to either Warp or Fold Space/Time by way of a Gravitic Drive....since this is the only viable method of traveling Interstellar Distances...they would have to have an Understanding of the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY.

The UFT is the understanding of how the Macr-Universe is interconnected to the Quantum World. This would also allow them to be able to perform Matter/Energy Interchange and since they would be Folding Space/Time....they could jump from any position in the Univese to any other position since all points of position Universally are the SAME POINT ONE DIMENTIONALLY.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by mzungu

Why do you keep saying that I have said that I am waiting for Evil Aliens to destroy the World. I have never said anything REMOTELY close to this.

well then what other purpose do they serve in your universe/imagination?

I have said I know with 100% certainty that E.T. as in Aliens from another Solar System exist and more than one race at that. I said this on this topic because for their craft to do what they do such as make impossible manuevers as well as be able to either Warp or Fold Space/Time by way of a Gravitic Drive....since this is the only viable method of traveling Interstellar Distances...they would have to have an Understanding of the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY.

and as i have said, aliens do exist. more than you can count with your feeble human numbers. they don't really care whether you believe in them or not, they still exist. what is this "craft" they've come up with? what "technology" do these aliens use? please tell me more, i'm facinated. how did they have an understanding of the unified field theory? did one of them come up with it and share it with the rest of them?

The UFT is the understanding of how the Macr-Universe is interconnected to the Quantum World. This would also allow them to be able to perform Matter/Energy Interchange and since they would be Folding Space/Time....they could jump from any position in the Univese to any other position since all points of position Universally are the SAME POINT ONE DIMENTIONALLY. Split Infinity

yes. and?

i haven't disputed any of this. you're making arguments against nothing. what are you fighting? what is it that makes you so scared that you have to try shoot down every word you read and every new idea you discover?

i created you out of love, therefore there is nothing you can do. accept love and learn to live with it. it is the future.
edit on 19/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Love is all fine and dandy but what is with your statements such as saying...Your Feeble Human Numbers? Are you considering yourself seperate from Humanity? LOL!

The reasoning behind E.T. using a Gravitic Drive and there are plenty of examples of documented by video, Astronaut testimony, Washington DC overflights and the subsequent attempt by the Army Air Corps in the early 50's as well as the USAF attemps to shoot down one of these craft in the 60's to give credence to this form of Drive.

There are other U.S. Military Documents such as the letters discovered in the Dept. of Agriculture after the Freedom of Information Act was passed...and with little time left to hide Paper Documentation...Letters such as these were hidden in a Dept. where it was unlikely anyone would look for UFO info. The Letters were found by chance. One of several letters between FBI Director J.Edgar Hoover and General Curtis LeMay...the founder of SAC as well as the person responsible for the now famous...Bomb them back to the Stoneage...quote...detailed a nasty fight between the FBI Chief and the Military...specifically Curtis LeMay over who was to have access over the recovered material and Biological Recovery that was recovered at Roswell. You can look this up. It is public information.

All materials and other recovered...things...were flown to then Wright Field which is now Wright Patterson AFB...the center of the U.S. Militaries Reverse Engineering Programs. Truman was President but put IKE in charge of setting up an Agency as well as Protocols when dealing with E.T. Craft or Bodies. When IKE became President...this Agency obtained Wide Sweeping Powers. Split Infinity

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

Love is all fine and dandy but what is with your statements such as saying...Your Feeble Human Numbers? Are you considering yourself seperate from Humanity? LOL!

of course not. do you consider yourself separate from humanity? what about God? are you separate from Him? are you separate from the aliens you think you understand?

The reasoning behind E.T. using a Gravitic Drive and there are plenty of examples of documented by video, Astronaut testimony, Washington DC overflights and the subsequent attempt by the Army Air Corps in the early 50's as well as the USAF attemps to shoot down one of these craft in the 60's to give credence to this form of Drive.

are you serious? what a complete and utter load of bollocks. you're letting your imagination run away with you.

There are other U.S. Military Documents such as the letters discovered in the Dept. of Agriculture after the Freedom of Information Act was passed...and with little time left to hide Paper Documentation...Letters such as these were hidden in a Dept. where it was unlikely anyone would look for UFO info. The Letters were found by chance. One of several letters between FBI Director J.Edgar Hoover and General Curtis LeMay...the founder of SAC as well as the person responsible for the now famous...Bomb them back to the Stoneage...quote...detailed a nasty fight between the FBI Chief and the Military...specifically Curtis LeMay over who was to have access over the recovered material and Biological Recovery that was recovered at Roswell. You can look this up. It is public information.

i don't need to look it up. you're not telling me anything new. the space that is cyber is full of this kind of trash. you're looking in the "wrong" direction entirely.

All materials and other recovered...things...were flown to then Wright Field which is now Wright Patterson AFB...the center of the U.S. Militaries Reverse Engineering Programs. Truman was President but put IKE in charge of setting up an Agency as well as Protocols when dealing with E.T. Craft or Bodies. When IKE became President...this Agency obtained Wide Sweeping Powers. Split Infinity

so now you're scared of the government and not aliens? or do you consider the government to be alien? i thought we'd come to the understanding that everything you see is you.... is that not so?

look at what is happenning while you're preoccupied with "aliens".

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i think it's about time you foolish humans took a looooooong, hard look at yourselves. the tools are right in front of you. use them!.

i mean, seriously, think about it. are you listening to the voice in your head, or the voices of the crowd? are they not the same f**king thing?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Well...you just made things much clearer to me upon the way you think and percieve things from your last post.

You refered to GOD as "HIM". As if any GOD would have GENDER. This form of assumption of total illogic is a reoccuring factor in your posts. In answer to your question...I believe in something that the Human Mind is not now capable of understanding nor classifying. But I certainly do not believe in any current Religious concept of a GOD.

You also seem to be hung up on the aspect of my knowledge...small as a whole...about the REALITY of the existance of Alien Races that have been and are visiting Earth. You tend to classify this knowledge as some form of fear or falsehood of what is real. It is just knowledge of a fact of what exists.

When I give you examples of where to look for Reliable Proof of this fact...you shrug it off as if it is but fiction. It is not and when people as admired and highly trained in observation such as Astronauts...come out and tell the reality of these things...you fluff that off also.

The one thing that really tells me how your thinking process works is in your total inability to take into account certain realities or actions that are provably occuring within our Universe that show creedence that our Universal Physics and thus the behavior of Particles of a Sub-Atomic as well as Quantum levels...are part of a MUCH LARGER SYSTEM.

You have the belief that these Quantum Particles are confined or constrained to just One Universal System...yet you have provided not so much as the smallest line of logic of this being so...as well as containing your reasoning to a concept that you cannot either prove or explain. I would be more than happy to debate ANYTHING of Merit that provides some form of evidence or logic to your belief...but you have not either been able to provide this or are unwilling to admit that you cannot provide it.

I enjoy a good debate but in this case...there is no debate since to be able for two people to have one...each must supply evidence or proofs of their concepts or ideas. I believe I have done so to the best of my ability or to the most I can offer as evidence based on several issues...but you seem to be more interested in talking about personal swipes as well as concetrating on ways to post that point out what YOU percieve to be ways of creating distractions by either rude remarks or detailed attacks of my views as a way to divert attention from your OBVIOUS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

You have created your own CAGE from which you cannot get out of which is unfortunate. Just because I do not adhere to or believe your concepts does not mean I am trying to make you look Bad...I am just debating with you so if the Fire is TOO HOT...does not prevent ou from taking a few steps back away from it. Split Infinity P.S....if you think you can draw a Physical Representaion of what the UFT really is...You must first understand that this is impossible since it would be like attempting to build a Car when you don't know what a Car is!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

Well...you just made things much clearer to me upon the way you think and percieve things from your last post.

yay! that makes me very happy!

You refered to GOD as "HIM". As if any GOD would have GENDER. This form of assumption of total illogic is a reoccuring factor in your posts. In answer to your question...I believe in something that the Human Mind is not now capable of understanding nor classifying. But I certainly do not believe in any current Religious concept of a GOD.

and you referred to aliens as beings from another time and space. as if time and space aren't the same thing.

You also seem to be hung up on the aspect of my knowledge...small as a whole...about the REALITY of the existance of Alien Races that have been and are visiting Earth. You tend to classify this knowledge as some form of fear or falsehood of what is real. It is just knowledge of a fact of what exists.

then why are you trying to use it as a weapon against me? you're an alien visitation in my universe.

When I give you examples of where to look for Reliable Proof of this fact...you shrug it off as if it is but fiction. It is not and when people as admired and highly trained in observation such as Astronauts...come out and tell the reality of these things...you fluff that off also.

again you seem to be misinterpreting me. where is your concrete reliable proof of this nonsense? i can't bloody find it. it's all "this guy saw this thing and so did that guy but this guys says it's something different, but this other scientist guy reckons it's possible but then again maymbe the first guy just imagined the whole thing in the first place." what the hell man!? you can only split infinity for so long before you kill yourself in confusion. what relevence to my every day to day life does this circular self-defeating bulls**t logic have? i'm sorry, i didn't mean to swear. i just get frustrated. i'm only human.

The one thing that really tells me how your thinking process works is in your total inability to take into account certain realities or actions that are provably occuring within our Universe that show creedence that our Universal Physics and thus the behavior of Particles of a Sub-Atomic as well as Quantum levels...are part of a MUCH LARGER SYSTEM.

you are describing your own point of view. i have disputed none of this.

You have the belief that these Quantum Particles are confined or constrained to just One Universal System...yet you have provided not so much as the smallest line of logic of this being so...as well as containing your reasoning to a concept that you cannot either prove or explain. I would be more than happy to debate ANYTHING of Merit that provides some form of evidence or logic to your belief...but you have not either been able to provide this or are unwilling to admit that you cannot provide it.

and on and on and on and on you go, in infinite circles..

I enjoy a good debate but in this case...there is no debate since to be able for two people to have one...each must supply evidence or proofs of their concepts or ideas. I believe I have done so to the best of my ability or to the most I can offer as evidence based on several issues...but you seem to be more interested in talking about personal swipes as well as concetrating on ways to post that point out what YOU percieve to be ways of creating distractions by either rude remarks or detailed attacks of my views as a way to divert attention from your OBVIOUS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

right back at ya sexy!

You have created your own CAGE from which you cannot get out of which is unfortunate. Just because I do not adhere to or believe your concepts does not mean I am trying to make you look Bad...I am just debating with you so if the Fire is TOO HOT...does not prevent ou from taking a few steps back away from it. Split Infinity P.S....if you think you can draw a Physical Representaion of what the UFT really is...You must first understand that this is impossible since it would be like attempting to build a Car when you don't know what a Car is!

when the f**k are you going to realise we're in the same cage?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

OK...back to topic. A question...can you tell me why Gravity can effect not only Matter or Particles that have mass...but can also effect Energy such as a Photon?
Split Infinity

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

OK...back to topic. A question...can you tell me why Gravity can effect not only Matter or Particles that have mass...but can also effect Energy such as a Photon?
Split Infinity

of course. because that's what you believe happens.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Enlighten me to your post. Are you saying...something else is happening and if so...what exactly?

If you just don't know...you could just say...I don't know. I would not think less of you.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

Enlighten me to your post. Are you saying...something else is happening and if so...what exactly?

If you just don't know...you could just say...I don't know. I would not think less of you.

Split Infinity

"boom! a milky way explodes into my boxer shorts.. aaahhhhhhh.... what's for f**kin' breakfast?" -bill hicks

you tell me. you're the one inventing it.
edit on 20/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Dear Mr. S Infinity,

I humbly extend the following invitation to manipulate your quantum powers to influence your cyberspace to direct you to my bookface.

Kind Regards,
Your Multiverse

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
s.infinity, if you are still about and able to recieve messages, i have another quick one for you. get all the young blood around you that you can and do a transfusion =)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Actually god has to have genders cause baby Universes don't just make themselves from nothing that's silly. Hence god the father and the mother goddess who for whatever reason desided to listen to his deadbeat ass say light.

Sexy goddess bitches love light same as moths.
Zeus knew it that's why he got all the ladies and was king off the gods unlike his brothers who wish they where the king since its good to be the king

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'd like to submit my own work for discussion. Here's a PDF with a basic look at my unified field theory attempt. There's bullets detailing the basics and then some notes attached more for visuals than anything else. There might be a nugget or two that's not in the text document part. Please read and let me know what you think! I've had a couple well educated physicists talk with me that are excited about my ideas.

docs.google.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Serious question:
What makes you people think you can correctly speculate about anything like this without having any understanding of any math or science at all?

Do you think that's some kind of advantage?

Do you think you'd, say, build a better bridge than an engineer based on you not knowing anything about engineering?

Do you think you could write the greatest novel of all time while being illiterate and never having heard a story before? Because you aren't burdened by the preconceptions people have, like "plots" and "stories"?

Also, FYI, not that it matters, but once again you've all accomplished the amazing feat of having a fairly long thread without having one single scientifically correct statement in it (as in, all demonstrably incorrect statements). This includes the hilarious* hand-written one.

* If you're a kid, replace "hilarious" with "should-pick-up-a-science-book-and-learn-how-it-really-works-if-you-are-actually-interested." OTOH, if you're an adult: hahahahahahaha.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moduli
Serious question:
What makes you people think you can correctly speculate about anything like this without having any understanding of any math or science at all?

Do you think that's some kind of advantage?

Do you think you'd, say, build a better bridge than an engineer based on you not knowing anything about engineering?

Do you think you could write the greatest novel of all time while being illiterate and never having heard a story before? Because you aren't burdened by the preconceptions people have, like "plots" and "stories"?

Also, FYI, not that it matters, but once again you've all accomplished the amazing feat of having a fairly long thread without having one single scientifically correct statement in it (as in, all demonstrably incorrect statements). This includes the hilarious* hand-written one.

* If you're a kid, replace "hilarious" with "should-pick-up-a-science-book-and-learn-how-it-really-works-if-you-are-actually-interested." OTOH, if you're an adult: hahahahahahaha.

because we live in the universe who are you to deny use the right and wish of understanding and explaining something that not one person on this earth has ever fully been able to realize

I thought that's what websites like this where for discussing the unknown
Which I hope you may one day respect despite not agreeing with it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
because we live in the universe who are you to deny use the right and wish of understanding and explaining something that not one person on this earth has ever fully been able to realize

And if wishes were horses, we'd all be eatin' steak.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join