It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wondered what it looks like on the floor when they vote for legislation?? It may surprise you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Infuriating. The only word I can think of.

Politicians and Lawyers.... both the same class of scum, I don't care what your party affiliation is.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
The point in the video when the woman says," We do this because we dont take lunch breaks, here for hours on end, sometimes not even a pee break."

Boo mother freakin hoo

Guess what woman!! ITS YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!
Dont like it, then dont be a representive for the people!!

If you have a problem with how your proffesion is going, then you have 3 choices
1- Leave
2-change it ( ie; require bathroom breaks lunch breaks )
3- accept your situation fully without complaint

all else is insane.

^^ THIS.....

All i see here is blatant disregard for ethics. Whether it is legal or not, how can more votes being cast than attendees be a good thing??
And the fact that Dem's are voting for Rep's and vice-versa??
I'm not even a Yank and i see this can only be trouble....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

How much do you want to bet these criminals want to now vote on a bill to make it illegal to record in government buildings?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Wow!! You got stars and flag from me! I'm amazed at the lack of integrety from those who are suppose to look out for us and make decisions that effect our lives. You would think that something would be changed after this came out. But I bet its gonna be that mentality its ok for us but not for you.

Amazing..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHY ARE WE ALLOWING IT! tHIS SHOULD BE SEEN BY THE WHOLE COUNTRY. rIGHT NOW. tHESE GUYS SHOULD ALL BE IMPEACHED . tHESE GUYS ALL NEED TO BE THROWN OUT INTO THE STREET. iS NOT EVERY BIDY HERE AS MAD AS I AM. wHERE IS THE MEDIA WHERE IS ALL SHARPTON WHERE ARE THE MARCHES TO WASHINGTO. tHIS HAS GOT TO END Nooooowwww pOST REPOST AND FALG THIS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. nO ONE HAS SPECIAL PRIVELEDGES. eVERY BILL THAT HAS EVER PASSED NEEDS TO BE LOOK ED AT AGAIN THIS IS FRAUD THIS IS WHAT ME AND MY FRIENDS FIGHT FOR fOR THIS. tHIS IS AMERICA THESE ASSHOLES DO THIS SO NONCHALANTLY AS IF TAKING A PISS. YEAH THEY ARE TAKING A PISS ON US.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Amazing how law makers will restrict our voting rights and at the same time fraudulently cast votes for members who are not present. Typical government hypocrisy and we have people who defend these corrupt officials. I bet we don't see this on prime time news unless this video goes viral, which it should.

We elect officials to do their job, yet we have this congresswomen complaining about they don't get bathroom breaks? What a bunch of BS. I don't know what it's going to take for people to stop taking political sides and start demanding accountability and truth from our elected officials. The speaker of the house declined to answer questions, that's guilt enough for me.

They want to take any kind of healthcare benefits we have, social security retirement and raise our taxes, while they're sitting in a cafe down the street sipping on a latte and laughing about how foolish and stupid the voting public are.

Op great find, I hope this goes viral because it's the only way the media puts anything that's news worthiness on the air. s&f

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
WE DONT BREEAK FOR LUNCH. LUNCH i DONT CARE IF YOU DONT CARE TO CHANGE YOUR FREAKING TAMPON tHIS IS HIGH TREASON. SEND THIS OUT SCREAM IT AT EVERYONE. iF I WAS VISITING THE HALL AND SAW THIS I WOULD BE FLIPPING OUT AND GETTING SENT AWAY FOR GOOD. we allow this we allow this we allow THIS. My beloved country is being made a mockery a sad disgusting situation. Something must be done.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Share this video with everyone please.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's like they're at the freakin' Arcade playing whack-a-vote. This has got to somehow be a prank.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why not put a finger scanner at each voting desk???

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I put this on my fb. (i dont have any other social media). If this doesnt piss people off, i dont know what will. Funny, i also posted a story about a 93year old woman suing Pennsilvania because their new voting law is restricting her from voting. She hasnt been able to get an ID for years, and this will be the first election since Kennedy that she wont be able to vote in If this suit isnt resolved in time.

How many bills passed that shouldnt have???

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Governments have nobody to answer to, they can pretty much do whatever they want and get away with it.

The worst that will happen is they get a 5 year break while their friends take over running the country, then they are back dong what they want again.

Something needs to change. Politicians need to be accountable.

Like I have said before, no political jobs should be paid.. It leads to corruption.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oh I just love the part where the broad starts talking about breaks. Breaks!? These are laws for #s sake! I didn't know it was this bad, this is just a game show playing with our rights.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Texas, why am I not surprised such things happen and then are justified with a shrug; Texas truly is the state that outlawed having a conscience. The whole lot belong in jail.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I put this on my fb. (i dont have any other social media). If this doesnt piss people off, i dont know what will. Funny, i also posted a story about a 93year old woman suing Pennsilvania because their new voting law is restricting her from voting. She hasnt been able to get an ID for years, and this will be the first election since Kennedy that she wont be able to vote in If this suit isnt resolved in time.

How many bills passed that shouldnt have???

She can get a state ID. It is not that hard, and if she has trouble getting the legal documentation, she can easily get an attorney to get the ID for her. A state ID is so utterly easy to get(speaking of which I need to get mine renewed) that anyone who cries because they can't is either mentally deficient, or has an agenda.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

They want to take any kind of healthcare benefits we have, social security retirement and raise our taxes, while they're sitting in a cafe down the street sipping on a latte and laughing about how foolish and stupid the voting public are.

Healthcare is the gozilla part of the debt. To pay the debt sacrifice must be made. Where the money goes/spent is another issue
. The bad thing is these guys just skew the votes to their liking.

--------------------------------
All of the button shall be equip with electrical jolt, any kind of decision(s) will be accompanied by a jolt and will be registered on the opposite hand side finger. Eletrical charge must register on the elected person body for a decision to be made. Such measure will alert and aware these leader the meaning of "how painful tax payer felt" and to remember their duty as public servant so proper decision(s) can be made. Members are allowed to vote as many times he want provided he experience all the jolt

From the Guidebook to Total Public Control Country Guidebook
Chapter 17 - Giving power without trust

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

no it doesnt surprise me. exactly what i expected actually.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Public punishments (Think good ol TAR & FEATHERS) would put an end this quickly...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is the norm, what really is amazing is the fact that everyone acts like this is a big deal and news to them. If it took this video for you to realize that politicians care nothing about whats right but about following the protocol and advancing up the ranks to line their pockets then that is what is truly amazing.

For the 1 millionth time, if you don't vote they have no power. Voting is the farce that makes you think you have rights and power. News Flash it doesn't! If you want to fix the United States it would start by a nationwide ban of voting by the people. Our forefathers would start a revolution in a second if they saw how things are ran today. History has foretold everything that we are going through. We don't listen period. That makes almost everyone completely insane as we keep repeating the same mistakes looking for different results.

I know people are gonna disagree violently with this because they can't think for themselves, but jimmy crack corn, I believe in our rights and freedom. Your votes are a poll, questions we answer, when you vote you give them all the power because they give both sides opposite objectives and by your votes they know how to manipulate those objectives.

Nothing kills me more than talking to someone about politics, politics are ridiculous, people blindly believing in a party, that's laughable, well I don't really agree with this guy but hey I'm democrat or hey i'm republican so I vote accordingly.

If you can't see the chaos in that then god bless you. Seriously think about it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Its sad how school kinda glorifies the government but they never show you this side of government.
No wonder our world is so F**ked up!

May the Force be with us all

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join