It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Westerners Are Deluded

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Who says it's just the westerners? We aren't the only ones posting about this stuff...

Seriously. And next time you guys need help fighting off the bullies next door, don't bother stoping by our place. If that's how you feel, you can obviously guard your own house.

The current debt crisis in Europe and America and their supposed collapse is thought to be the starting point of the nwo, so yes it IS westerners.

Seriously? Why did you mention Australia and the Japanese? To be honest though America didn't help until the end of that conflict so I don't know why your being so judgemental.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Stop referring to the 'NWO' as a bad thing, there will most probably be an infusion of many different new world orders... good and bad.

There is so much focus on it being a bad thing that people are being distracted from who and what we really are.

You are divine and loving human beings. The dynamic spirit within that refuses to give up on you re-assures you of this. Stop focusing your energy on the new world order.

Begin to think positively, and start bringing about self awareness. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

K
edit on 8/5/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Nightwalk

Um I am a westerner myself so why do I need to kiss your ass?

link   

The East being China with no Human Rights, no Free Press and no Free Speech. China's where half the citizens live on under $2 a day and only those deemed to be worthy by the ruling elite allowed to share in the bounty. That East?

If you factor in their population and all their wealth, the truth is they still are far behind. If we turn back towards the Free Market System that created us soon, then China will not take over that role. We've seen all this before and came back. History books are for reading, not for paper weights. The US and Europe are still in the drivers seat. China has been way overblown, the same as Japan was. Nothing new here.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver

I have one word for you genius. WAR. Kinda changes things a bit doesn't it. Seems like Westerners aren't the only "deluded" ones.

So what are you saying? The West could launch war with the East?
The US/ EU can't even win a guerilla war in Afghanistan? How do you expect they will be able to take on the worlds second biggest economy China?
And since China owns most of the American and EU debt, they would be able to devalue and crach your economies before you coud launch a missile.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esotericizm

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

You're "White Establishment" Sound's alot like an NWO to me. Just sayin

Also If the U.S and China went to war who do you think we (Australia) would side with? I doubt we'd sit on the fence and I think we'd actually end up joining with the "Westerners" (we are apart of the British colony after all). Your argument is pretty flawed and you don't seem to see things on a world scale. Also could you find me an aboriginal that claims he is asian, I'd love to hear that.

When I say "white-establishment" I am talking about the IMF and how Euro-centric they are. For example, many of the IMF's members wanted a non-white IMF president but instead got another European.
In a US/China conflict (unlikely) I believe the Australian government has a policy of remaining neutral. Yes America is our ally, but when it comes to our extremely powerful neighbour, we have to keep relations with them for our future.
No Aboriginal calls themselves "asian", they call themselves Aboriginal. But since Aboriginals migrated here from the Indo-sub continent they are considered "asian".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well the NWO has always been a "white" conspiracy so to speak that is being driven by white bankers, elitists and so on. I don't know if you've noticed but there aren't that many white people in China or India, those nations aren't in on the "white nwo", but nevertheless they (most likely China) have an agenda of their own.
If you watched the video you will hear the guy say that Belgium has more shares in the IMF than India!!! I mean thats just absurd, this is why Asia wants to create its own financial body because it is "discriminated" against in the IMF.

If you really think the EU and American people are still a threat then why don't you look at where your computer was made, or the chair your sitting on, or the lights in your house, or the food in your cupboard? The East has already economically subdued your people into feeding China instead of America with your hard-earned cash, they don't need guns.

You are stuck on borders... These people call no nation home. Borders mean nothing to them, control and power are everything. There are 2 teams the elites - then you me and every one else. I'm fully aware there are a very few white people living in china or have power in china. You keep bringing up race saying it's a "White NWO". This isn't about race, skin color, or what nation you hail from. China has elites, India has them too everyone has them. If you take a step back and look at all this from an outside perspective you will see it's a big club.

George Carlin fits perfect here:

It’s a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in The big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care.

Just about everything I own is made in china and cheeply made at that... If I had half a choice I wouldn't buy anything made in China. All this means is we (Americans) like cheep goods and we are using a nation that enslaves it's people to produce these cheep goods. But in reality who is using who here? We ARE a real threat to the elites of the world because we have tasted freedom and will refuse to let it go. I will have to be taken by force. Thats where our second amendment comes in. Honestly China can have the all the power they want. Hell most Americans didn't want it to begin with. We just want to be left alone now. But if the "east" mainly china tries to force there lack of human rights on the rest of the world you and the rest of the world see what the American populas is made of... You mentioned the "China agenda", and thats the thing that worries me most. What would they do with absolute power?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

A-friggin-men!!!!!

The West, with it's bank run governments, it's absurd capitalism, and it's psychotic evangelicalism, is responsible for it's own death. The world will NOT miss it ... esp America.

I think its quite obvious that corporate run democracies are not free, and that is where the West is being used and taken advantage of. Countries like China have seen how the corporations can corrupt a government if allowed to sway its members with money, so that is why many if not all of Chinas companies are bought and paid for by the Chinese government and Chinese elitists.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Eh... you're right and wrong.

True, the East is rising, but I don't think that excludes the globalist agenda and the plans for a new world order. How do you know the rise and fall of the East and West aren't planned from the get-go in order to get certain events spiraling, the snowball gets bigger, and the banks that the globalists control get money from the slide-a-hand tricks?

If there is a global elite, they're going to be seven steps ahead, and know how to trigger any events needed in order to get the money and power they desire, even if it means the fall of the West.

Oh, by the way... shut the f*** up about the West. If you aren't from America or have never been here, you don't know a damn thing about us except misguided rumors and maybe a few individuals from ATS or Facebook. All nations have their ignorant idiots, and the West, namely America, still has some sort of pride... those of us few strong Americans who still exist, anyway. Don't hate us for that.

I love my country, not my government.
edit on 8-5-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I wanted to

I don't know to be honest, it may be part of a nwo plan or it may be that their system of rule is finally coming to an end. We can only speculate but my reasoning against this is firstly to look at how Euro centric the concept of the nwo is, then when you have the West pushing the East around like dirt, pillaging their resources, and starting wars in thei lands, do you not think that it may not create something that will rival the nwo?

"For every force in the universe there is an equal and opposing force"

I believe the East is the opposing force to the nwo..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
The West may suffer more in the coming collapse, but it will certainly be felt worldwide. Two reasons:
1) The East owns a whole lot of Western debt that will be worthless, and 2) The West is a large consumer of Eastern produced goods.

Yes, these statements are overly broad, but yet still true.

Yes and I think thats why the East is trying to diversify their options by investing outside of the West. They don't want to pull out too quickly because that would cause the American dollar to collapse and that would be very bad for business. So they are trying to get out of the dollar and get rid of the debt so their landing will be as soft as possible.

While the West is a large consumer, the East has the potential to become an even larger consumer and in most ways already is, most of the metals and raw materials in the world already go to India and China. But now there is a growing middle class in these countries which means they can make the goods and sell them to their own people.

Well OP I have been saying for years that the west should be watching out for the day that China develops a large enough middle class to begin selling stuff back to their own people and closing the economy, but I wouldn't be so quick to think China will be successful in it's rise. Though the elite are backing and have been backing the rise of China over the west, China still has huge hurtles to clear before it actually pulls it off, some which more then likely may not be cleared and it's imminent rise may very well be followed by it's imminent fall.

The major hurtle is the amount of people they have which causes many problems. First, they can not even produce enough food to feed all their people and they won't be a superpower long until they overcome that hurtle. I do know China is working on weather modification and other things to overcome that problem, but they haven't succeeded yet. Second, is the energy problem, unless China pulls some free energy device out of their backside, energy is going to be a huge problem, especially as they begin pulling more and more of the villages and outlying regions into the modern era. The fact is if China was fully industrialized and westernized in standard of living they would chew through the oil reserves faster then what they would know what to do with. Third, is other recourses, the fact is if even just a majority of Chinese people start trying to live the western life style with the cars and all the gadgets, there is not enough resources to sustain it. Which also leads to other problems like class warfare and crime when you have a small class of Chinese living the highlife standing next to the abjectly poor, what happens when the poor bash them over the head and take their stuff? Another problem for China is the absolute need for control by the government and the pesky problem of the middle classes tendency to start wanting and fighting for stuff like freedom, add to that inter-connectiveness of technology it doesn't really look so good for the totalitarian government running the nation right now. And if China doesn't clear and overcome these hurtles, it may rise for a time, but will fall even faster then it rose.

In conclusion I will say this, the world has to many people for the resources of this planet and even less resources when all those people want to live a decent life, the true future super power of the planet, is the nation that gets over their arrogance and need for control and begins taking their people to space to gather resources from the solar system. Unfortunately, most of the nations are doing the bare minimum in that regard, so we may actually see a future of no superpowers, when the diminishing resource game collapses and the rise of China and the east only pushes faster towards that day. Just my opinion though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1
IF the west takes back their power from the elite. U best believe that we will rise again and the East can go back to their third world status.

We the people can bring jobs and manufacturing back to America if only we can find a way to get the goons out of Washington. Then the East would be no use for us. The East is raising due to behind the scene agreement the establishment has with them. Why else would they plunder the west and gift it to the east. Doesn't make sense.

The great thing about the West is that it is always on the move, never stationary. Throughout history the West has been built up (Roman Republic/Empire), then destroyed, then built up again and so on.

I have no doubt that the West will regain its status, it has ruled for over 500 years but now it is coming to that time of collapse again. But it will rebirth, it always does.

Hitler was the greatest economic mind of the 20th century, what he did was simple yet highly effective, by recreating a manufacturing base in Germany. But to do that he taxed the hell out of ALL imports coming into the country, and eventually it became so expensive that companies had to move their manufacturing bases into Germany in order to keep themselves profitable.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Eh... you're right and wrong.

True, the East is rising, but I don't think that excludes the globalist agenda and the plans for a new world order. How do you know the rise and fall of the East and West aren't planned from the get-go in order to get certain events spiraling, the snowball gets bigger, and the banks that the globalists control get money from the slide-a-hand tricks?

If there is a global elite, they're going to be seven steps ahead, and know how to trigger any events needed in order to get the money and power they desire, even if it means the fall of the West.

Oh, by the way... shut the f*** up about the West. If you aren't from America or have never been here, you don't know a damn thing about us except misguided rumors and maybe a few individuals from ATS or Facebook. All nations have their ignorant idiots, and the West, namely America, still has some sort of pride... those of us few strong Americans who still exist, anyway. Don't hate us for that.

I love my country, not my government.
edit on 8-5-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I wanted to

I don't know to be honest, it may be part of a nwo plan or it may be that their system of rule is finally coming to an end. We can only speculate but my reasoning against this is firstly to look at how Euro centric the concept of the nwo is, then when you have the West pushing the East around like dirt, pillaging their resources, and starting wars in thei lands, do you not think that it may not create something that will rival the nwo?

"For every force in the universe there is an equal and opposing force"

I believe the East is the opposing force to the nwo..

Well, you can believe China is opposing the NWO if you want, and maybe they will try to turn on and backstab the NWO at some point, but really right now everything is according to plan. First, of all you should go back and research history a little more and see who backed and helped Mao into power; a lot of western hands helped that go down. It's actually why China has remained de-industrialized for so many years and why it has elites polices like the one child policy, they have been bowing to the elite and playing their game for generations now. It's also why it's now their time to shine in the elitist agenda. I mean really if you think that elite are so Eurocentric or western centric then why would they allow politicians and corporations in the west to destroy those nations? You think they would allow the one sided tariff and trade deals that sucked most of the manufacturing to the east? I am not knocking you but if you truly believe the east is countering the NWO, then you are more deluded then you claim westerners to be. The east is playing the NWO's game; dividing people into blocks and using one side to control and destroy the other.

edit on 8-5-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 8-5-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

I did not realize that anyone thought this way, I know I certainly don't. I always figured that everything has it's own time and these things come and go like the tide comes in and out. I am an American and like a great deal of us, all I want is just to live my life in peace without the interference of others. Be it my own country or the Eastern world as you put it. So long as I'm not hurting anyone else then all I'd like is for people to just let me live my life in peace. I don't think that's too much to ask and I know most of the people in my life (friends, family, neighbors, ect...) feel the same.

Hey Mamaa, I hope you don't think I'm having a go at westerners, because that certainly wasn't my aim. But I agree with your sentiments, empires rise and fall and the West may go into decline but if history is anything to go by it certainly won't be down for long.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
China will pollute so heavily that they will kill massive areas of agriculture in their homeland, not only that, all the trees and greenery will disappear, in turn destroying a lot of the ability for developing rain. No rain, no water, no rivers, no drinking water, no ground water. China is completely unsustainable....fact.... With people in the Billion numbers, they will out strip resources.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Westerners pretty much implies every person who is Western. I don't get where you don't understand the absolute bigotry that abounds in your OP.

I've swiftly come to the conclusion that you're just looking for an outlet of aggression, and know absolutely not whereof you speak. In other words, you're blowing hot air.

Um I myself am I westerner as I have repeatedly stated in this thread. Whilst Australia is geographically speaking in the East, it is essentially a western nation. So when I say westerners I am not talking to you as a whole otherwise I would have used "ALL" in the title. It probably wasn't my greatest title, but I fail to see it as you call it bigotry?
I have no quarrel for aggression, and I know exactly what I am talking about.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hitler was the greatest economic mind of the 20th century, what he did was simple yet highly effective, by recreating a manufacturing base in Germany. But to do that he taxed the hell out of ALL imports coming into the country, and eventually it became so expensive that companies had to move their manufacturing bases into Germany in order to keep themselves profitable.

So you're praising Hitler and the 3rd Reich, but talking smack about "the West"? Well done, sir. You have just successfully trolled yourself. Go have yourself a Foster's and Vegamite sandwich.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior
Why some people actively siding with countries like China over countries like the UK?

Chinese people have low standards of living, low wages, toxic work and living enviroments and few rights.

All of these are the governments fault and you people would like to see this government more powerful and larger?

At least in Britain we still have our rights and however much we complain, we should be grateful of where we are born. We should be grateful we weren't born in some crackpot middle east country that forces religions upon you and such.

Yes the British government isn't exactly clean, but the people are. Have you seen how much aid we give to other countries? We surpassed the Americans by £90 million in aid. When you consider the massive population differences, we really are a kind nation so take this "You Westener" attitude somewhere else please.

Okay once again let me reiterate that I myself am a Westerner, so please take no offense from my OP as it was not my intention. I don't want to see China become bigger or more powerful, but once the snow ball starts rolling it will inevitably become bigger and bigger until it crashes to pieces at the bottom of the hill. So I guess we can only hope that China has no Empirical plans.

Yes your right Britain is a very kind nation, and has done much more for the world than most will give it credit for.But that doesn't mean that Britain is clean themselves.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

There are some of us who are well qualified to judge you and refute your willful ignorance but the fate of all dregs is their karma and even if I wanted to help you wake up to the realities of what is happening, you would sell your soul to keep what you have and help what and who are bound and determined to cull your numbers back. What's that saying, "Vultures gotta eat, same as worms" and whether it is through a combination of Booms and Busts, Rises and Falls, Peace then Wars then Peace, I for one have concluded that this generation deserves everything and I do mean everything it gets. So, you keep on drinking the coca cola and trading your independent thought processes for those of the likes of the judges for Dances With The Stars, you and those like you will make plenty good fertilizer for the new world those who are going to rule it have planned. You are not really worth my time but it is for the others I have wasted.

PS. just came back from Europe (where is my business). All of the cultures that have modernized and have destroyed their family farming bases and are largely dependent upon imports for goods are in the same shape as the USA. You Americans can refute this all you like but go see where your food and goods are coming from and take a look around at all your fat asses that can't do much of anything but the job you do to make a living..it's pretty disgusting and I will tell you another thing, the Russians make many of you look like devolved mutants. The police grid is pretty much in place and most of you are known so, I expect the realities of just how screwed America is will come rushing on pretty quick now. Good Luck, you will need it.
edit on 8-5-2012 by MajorKarma because: Expanded comment

Hey MajorKarma, I have actively researched the apparent nwo, and my only conclusion is this;

"For every action created in the universe there is an equal and opposing reaction"

Its simple if the nwo is real then it will face an equal and opposing reaction, whether that be BRICS or the rise of the East, I'm not sure.
I agree with you here about Europes dilemma, the corporations have imposed themselves on peoples who were once largely independent. Hopefully, the collapse comes quicker so we can all go back to living simple lives.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Get off your high horse, The West isn't going anywhere friend. You may be sick and tired of Western culture, but I am equally sick and tired of hearing how everything that is wrong in this World is The United States fault. Take a look at your beloved Eastern nations and their history of human rights, let alone genocide. Are we perfect, no. However, neither are you. How many millions have been butchered in your rising China? Hey, I respect The Chinese for how well they are managing their growth, they are very intelligent people. Same goes for India ect.

The International Banks and the politicians are the problem. Your leaders are bound to the same creature. Your Nations have risen while riding the backs of Western economics and creativity. You would be nowhere near your success without the benefits of our advanced technology that you have embraced. If we are so bad, why do you take our ideas for yourselves? Why do so many of you come here to get an education and then return with that education to help your own back home? And no, I am not blind to all the creations that have come to fruitation from the East as well, many ancient ones I might add.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Nations of the East rising, but don't make the mistake of believing that we are gonna take a back seat to anyone. You're gravely mistaken if you think that is ever gonna happen soon. I would bet that you would be reduced to ahses long before your dream of subugating us ever occurs. How about we all just get along and work together to make a better planet for everyone? Hey, it's not personal on my end either. You're the one that addressed the subject. ~$heopleNation

I think I may have misled more than a few people, was my OP confusing? Is it the title? *sigh*
I myself am I westerner, and I am not blaming the US or the EU for their current state,

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The East being China with no Human Rights, no Free Press and no Free Speech. China's where half the citizens live on under $2 a day and only those deemed to be worthy by the ruling elite allowed to share in the bounty. That East?

If you factor in their population and all their wealth, the truth is they still are far behind. If we turn back towards the Free Market System that created us soon, then China will not take over that role. We've seen all this before and came back. History books are for reading, not for paper weights. The US and Europe are still in the drivers seat. China has been way overblown, the same as Japan was. Nothing new here.

I notice OP really hasn't touched this post at all.

China has placed itself nicely in this economic mess. A great deal of China's economy is based on currency manipulation and the export business. What do you think will happen to China when these horrible western nations are unable to buy China's cheap products? What do you think will happen when China experiences its own housing crisis? There are cities in China that are unpopulated due to the simple fact they build just to ramp up their GDP?

I am not saying that perhaps the US and Europe being top dog is in a decline, but to guess who will next step in that roll is foolish. We haven't seen anything yet in this economic decline, almost everyone is going to be hit, to what degree will be the question.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join