It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Westerners Are Deluded

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
IF the west takes back their power from the elite. U best believe that we will rise again and the East can go back to their third world status.

We the people can bring jobs and manufacturing back to America if only we can find a way to get the goons out of Washington. Then the East would be no use for us. The East is raising due to behind the scene agreement the establishment has with them. Why else would they plunder the west and gift it to the east. Doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
the East is a rising power and those institutions which once operated in the West are now moving to the East.

LOL The institutions that destroyed us are now heading your way? GOOOOOOD luck!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
The East deserves to be ahead of us. As a people they are far more respectful, morally sound, and economically efficient than any number of given western counterparts - not to mention they lack the gigantic egos that us westerners have.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but saying that Asia is far more morally sound than the west is as absurd as paying a prostitute for a hug. China is one of the greatest violators of human rights in world history. The "middle class" is improving there, but the national poverty level is overwhelming. They provide such cheap labor because they have virtually no restrictions on child labor. When our computers and batteries need to be recycled, they are sent to China where children as young as 5 years old work in horrendously toxic environments. Because of the "one child per family" rule, these "morally sound" people often resort to killing their babies in secret if it's female or has birth defects because they want to make sure their "one child" is a healthy male. And as for ego's, you've gotta be kidding me. North Korea has been led by a delusional megalomaniac for decades, and his death isn't likely to change that. No, sorry. The East has a rich history of savage dictatorships (Pol Pot, General Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos, etc). As far as economic efficiency goes, it's easy to be thrifty when the government thrives at the expense of its people.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
SO your saying the new world order isnt real?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Welcome to ATS, Chinese brother!

I see the propaganda is just as strong with you as it is with us.

Khar

edit on 8-5-2012 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Far from it ... It is the Ego run states that seek to be that power that are deluded. History is strewn with husks of once dominant nations both Eastern and Western. No one is immune to The Rise And Fall so..... harp on all you want, the West is declining but the East is on the same path...... EGO Rants, I don't rate stupidity and the ego falls into that criteria.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I did not realize that anyone thought this way, I know I certainly don't. I always figured that everything has it's own time and these things come and go like the tide comes in and out. I am an American and like a great deal of us, all I want is just to live my life in peace without the interference of others. Be it my own country or the Eastern world as you put it. So long as I'm not hurting anyone else then all I'd like is for people to just let me live my life in peace. I don't think that's too much to ask and I know most of the people in my life (friends, family, neighbors, ect...) feel the same.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Yea. It can get dis-heartening to know that that is how the world is really run. What do you do?

Did you like the last part of that message? That was arguably the biggest part. How much courage is really out there that you know. Courage allows people to formulate their own opinions in spite of supposed evidence that the masses go by. People don't realize how much they believe only because they don't want to stand out. Yet that is on the subconscious level. People are not taught to think anymore and it's one of the reasons why there is a concerted effort by both parties to eliminate the small farmer.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Westerners pretty much implies every person who is Western. I don't get where you don't understand the absolute bigotry that abounds in your OP.

I've swiftly come to the conclusion that you're just looking for an outlet of aggression, and know absolutely not whereof you speak. In other words, you're blowing hot air.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why some people actively siding with countries like China over countries like the UK?

Chinese people have low standards of living, low wages, toxic work and living enviroments and few rights.

All of these are the governments fault and you people would like to see this government more powerful and larger?

At least in Britain we still have our rights and however much we complain, we should be grateful of where we are born. We should be grateful we weren't born in some crackpot middle east country that forces religions upon you and such.

Yes the British government isn't exactly clean, but the people are. Have you seen how much aid we give to other countries? We surpassed the Americans by £90 million in aid. When you consider the massive population differences, we really are a kind nation so take this "You Westener" attitude somewhere else please.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? the great lakes are some of the worlds freshest water suppliers.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
all 700 million of us ?

LOLOLOLOL

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
XYZD
edit on 8-5-2012 by MajorKarma because: Decide there was no point

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow. So many cop-outs, denials and irreverent F-U's.

I don't adhere to "east" or "west" as they are arbitrary.

You don't like that? I wish you the best.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Westerners pretty much implies every person who is Western. I don't get where you don't understand the absolute bigotry that abounds in your OP.

I've swiftly come to the conclusion that you're just looking for an outlet of aggression, and know absolutely not whereof you speak. In other words, you're blowing hot air.

Yeah, 'You Westerners' it did sound like a ridiculously sweeping statement.

He shoulda just went all the way and said 'You Humans are Deluded!'

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Get off your high horse, The West isn't going anywhere friend. You may be sick and tired of Western culture, but I am equally sick and tired of hearing how everything that is wrong in this World is The United States fault. Take a look at your beloved Eastern nations and their history of human rights, let alone genocide. Are we perfect, no. However, neither are you. How many millions have been butchered in your rising China? Hey, I respect The Chinese for how well they are managing their growth, they are very intelligent people. Same goes for India ect.

The International Banks and the politicians are the problem. Your leaders are bound to the same creature. Your Nations have risen while riding the backs of Western economics and creativity. You would be nowhere near your success without the benefits of our advanced technology that you have embraced. If we are so bad, why do you take our ideas for yourselves? Why do so many of you come here to get an education and then return with that education to help your own back home? And no, I am not blind to all the creations that have come to fruitation from the East as well, many ancient ones I might add.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Nations of the East rising, but don't make the mistake of believing that we are gonna take a back seat to anyone. You're gravely mistaken if you think that is ever gonna happen soon. I would bet that you would be reduced to ahses long before your dream of subugating us ever occurs. How about we all just get along and work together to make a better planet for everyone? Hey, it's not personal on my end either. You're the one that addressed the subject. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Do you not realize that China is experiencing the biggest housing bubble in history? They have entire cities that just sit empty because to artificially raise their GDP, they just build more. What do you think is going to happen when noone can afford to live in these particular empty apartment buildings and such (the largest mall in the world only has 2 vendors in it, who each deal with maybe one or 2 customers every 2 weeks.) When that bubble pops, China is gonna be just as screwed as we are. O ya, and I take offense at your initial statement. In case you may not have noticed, I am a "westerner" and I know exactly where things are headed. Not all of us are deluded. But something tells me you want to lump us all into that category so that you do not have to deal with the reality that this crisis has been engineered. Not just in the Western world either. Notice how the only countries in the world that we consider "enemies" simply don't have a Rothschild backed Central Bank. The only countries in the world that don't have the big R's fingers in their pockets are the very ones that we demonize. I just think it's hilarious that you can't see that.
edit on 8/5/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

I have heard of empty cities in China but I don't understand wh they wouldn't just fill them up with people, the sure have enough of them. I too am I westerner if you didn't notice, and I am not lumping all of us together as one. I am really only targetting those who are nwo freaks.
I too have noticed this as well, in countries where they don't allow interest in their banks like Muslim countries seem to be a particular favourite of the bankers.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Crimson, you are stupid and I am sick of your "Anti-west" rhetoric. If Europe falls, America falls as the Euro and the dollar rely on one another.

If America and Europe fall, China no longer have trading partners.

If China no longer have trading partners, they stop buying Australia's cheap iron ore and coal (They only dump most of it in their oceans just off-shore at the moment anyway so that it is an "On hand" resource for a later date)

If Australia no longer has anyone to sell wood iron and coal to, it falls too.

And read my U2U.

link   
Those empty cities will soon be filled with Japanese refugees....

BTW - The US still leads the world in manufacturing. Pretty sure we're not grovelling yet. China and India are growing fast but that's good news for the US, the increased standard of living in those countries will increase demand for all the evil, decadent, American excess...

link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
The West may suffer more in the coming collapse, but it will certainly be felt worldwide. Two reasons:
1) The East owns a whole lot of Western debt that will be worthless, and 2) The West is a large consumer of Eastern produced goods.

Yes, these statements are overly broad, but yet still true.

Yes and I think thats why the East is trying to diversify their options by investing outside of the West. They don't want to pull out too quickly because that would cause the American dollar to collapse and that would be very bad for business. So they are trying to get out of the dollar and get rid of the debt so their landing will be as soft as possible.

While the West is a large consumer, the East has the potential to become an even larger consumer and in most ways already is, most of the metals and raw materials in the world already go to India and China. But now there is a growing middle class in these countries which means they can make the goods and sell them to their own people.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join