It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Westerners Are Deluded

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek
Crimson, you are stupid and I am sick of your "Anti-west" rhetoric. If Europe falls, America falls as the Euro and the dollar rely on one another.

If America and Europe fall, China no longer have trading partners.

If China no longer have trading partners, they stop buying Australia's cheap iron ore and coal (They only dump most of it in their oceans just off-shore at the moment anyway so that it is an "On hand" resource for a later date)

If Australia no longer has anyone to sell wood iron and coal to, it falls too.

And read my U2U.

Hello Sajuek, I am not anti-West, sorry if I come across that way. If America and Europe both fall as in total collapse, yes it will be bad news for China. But this is why the Chinese have been diversifying their investments, they are steering clear of the West and moving their influence to countries that are still developing. The Chinese already have a large middle class which is not only growing but also their demands are too, ie, bigger houses, meat products, and everything the West enjoys. This middle class will be able to buy the products needed to sustain China from total collapse. But they are in no way immune to the US or the EU.

But even with collapse in the West, China and India would still be demanding raw materials from Australia for construction for their massive populations.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Stop referring to the 'NWO' as a bad thing, there will most probably be an infusion of many different new world orders... good and bad.

There is so much focus on it being a bad thing that people are being distracted from who and what we really are.

You are divine and loving human beings. The dynamic spirit within that refuses to give up on you re-assures you of this. Stop focusing your energy on the new world order.

Begin to think positively, and start bringing about self awareness. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

K
edit on 8/5/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't think so badly of the nwo if it wasn't for the greedy, self-indulging, bastard politicans and bankers working together behind the scenes.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The East being China with no Human Rights, no Free Press and no Free Speech. China's where half the citizens live on under $2 a day and only those deemed to be worthy by the ruling elite allowed to share in the bounty. That East?

If you factor in their population and all their wealth, the truth is they still are far behind. If we turn back towards the Free Market System that created us soon, then China will not take over that role. We've seen all this before and came back. History books are for reading, not for paper weights. The US and Europe are still in the drivers seat. China has been way overblown, the same as Japan was. Nothing new here.

Yes China does have strict control over its populace, but can the same not be said for the US or EU? With so much political correctness, media censorship and so on it is hard to say the West still has free speech.
Yes China and India still have much growing to do but the Chinese markets are diversifying (putting their eggs in more than one basket).
Yes the West is reknown for falling and rising back up again, history has proven that if the west does fall it will rise again.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by MaMaa

I did not realize that anyone thought this way, I know I certainly don't. I always figured that everything has it's own time and these things come and go like the tide comes in and out. I am an American and like a great deal of us, all I want is just to live my life in peace without the interference of others. Be it my own country or the Eastern world as you put it. So long as I'm not hurting anyone else then all I'd like is for people to just let me live my life in peace. I don't think that's too much to ask and I know most of the people in my life (friends, family, neighbors, ect...) feel the same.

Hey Mamaa, I hope you don't think I'm having a go at westerners, because that certainly wasn't my aim. But I agree with your sentiments, empires rise and fall and the West may go into decline but if history is anything to go by it certainly won't be down for long.

Also I meant to add in there, please don't judge the entire western world based on what the media shows, what televisions tells us or what someone with a grudge try to portray us as. That is not who the majority of Americans are. Most of us don't want to be a super power, we just don't want to be controlled by anyone else. I don't want my country to be in places it shouldn't be or be trying to control anyone else, just as I don't wish that for me and mine.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

The customers always in the drivers seat as Japan learned.

The Right has blown China's ownership of a small part of our debt completely out of proportion for political reasons.

China is sitting on top of what may be the biggest "balloon" in history and when it pops? They forgot to build a foundation to prop up their ivory tower and when it falls, it will fail big time.

My glass is half full this time, just like it was when it got even worse in the early 1980's. How soon people forget.

The Progressives always assume we will fail because when the Free Market wins it makes them look the fool. No other system has ever matched what we had and we can have again. Soon the deceived generation taught by some very bad people from my generation will wise up as they see the truth staring them in the face. The move that direction has started and I hear it more and more every day.
edit on 5/8/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

I would have to disagree, the whole concept of the Illuminati, Zionist, and nwo conspiracy theories has been a "white one" so to speak. I have researched it a lot and while I don't believe it to be generally true, however it
isn't really all that far fetched. The Chinese secret society even came out with a statement saying it would stop the plans of the nwo mostly because its plan is to wipe out the majority if not all asian peoples.
There are many opposing factions in this world, many Muslim leaders are calling for a global caliphate ie, a Muslim world government, the nwo apparently wants to wipe out most people on Earth and leave Europe in control, the Zionists apparently want the Muslims extinct, and who knows what others there are, Chinese? Indian? Russian?
There are many in this world, and their ambitions and who is on whose side is never very clear.
edit on 8-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's all Walmart's fault. They started giving our jobs to China... dumb stuff, like pencils and backpacks...
Walmart showed the other companies how easy it is to get their products made easier and especially CHEAPER... so they followed suit.. So YES... part of the FALL is due to giving our jobs, materials etc... to the East...

And if you're tired of reading about the NWO and all... Just stop reading it..

But I have to say, you've got some great points... but I'm not buying into it.... And I don't buy from Walmart either!
You've got some great comments going on here!!

Blessed Be

edit on 8-5-2012 by EdwynaGolden because: Forgot to add this:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes I completely agree with you here, China has still leaps and bounds to traverse before they can possibly compete with the West. Their military is a scrapheap, their population is too large to manage, they have insurrections within their country, the buildings they have built won't last much longer than 20 odd years due to the poor quality, and they have a large ageing population. There are very dark days ahead of us.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I think I may have misled more than a few people, was my OP confusing? Is it the title? *sigh*
I myself am I westerner, and I am not blaming the US or the EU for their current state,

Generally speaking, anytime you start off a conversation with some iteration of "you people...", you shouldn't expect a friendly response. Especially not from "those people".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You forget one important factor, the East is getting rich because of the West.

ALS

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2012 by alien because: ...replied to post now removed...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Eh... you're right and wrong.

True, the East is rising, but I don't think that excludes the globalist agenda and the plans for a new world order. How do you know the rise and fall of the East and West aren't planned from the get-go in order to get certain events spiraling, the snowball gets bigger, and the banks that the globalists control get money from the slide-a-hand tricks?

If there is a global elite, they're going to be seven steps ahead, and know how to trigger any events needed in order to get the money and power they desire, even if it means the fall of the West.

Oh, by the way... shut the f*** up about the West. If you aren't from America or have never been here, you don't know a damn thing about us except misguided rumors and maybe a few individuals from ATS or Facebook. All nations have their ignorant idiots, and the West, namely America, still has some sort of pride... those of us few strong Americans who still exist, anyway. Don't hate us for that.

I love my country, not my government.
edit on 8-5-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I wanted to

I don't know to be honest, it may be part of a nwo plan or it may be that their system of rule is finally coming to an end. We can only speculate but my reasoning against this is firstly to look at how Euro centric the concept of the nwo is, then when you have the West pushing the East around like dirt, pillaging their resources, and starting wars in thei lands, do you not think that it may not create something that will rival the nwo?

"For every force in the universe there is an equal and opposing force"

I believe the East is the opposing force to the nwo..

Well, you can believe China is opposing the NWO if you want, and maybe they will try to turn on and backstab the NWO at some point, but really right now everything is according to plan. First, of all you should go back and research history a little more and see who backed and helped Mao into power; a lot of western hands helped that go down. It's actually why China has remained de-industrialized for so many years and why it has elites polices like the one child policy, they have been bowing to the elite and playing their game for generations now. It's also why it's now their time to shine in the elitist agenda. I mean really if you think that elite are so Eurocentric or western centric then why would they allow politicians and corporations in the west to destroy those nations? You think they would allow the one sided tariff and trade deals that sucked most of the manufacturing to the east? I am not knocking you but if you truly believe the east is countering the NWO, then you are more deluded then you claim westerners to be. The east is playing the NWO's game; dividing people into blocks and using one side to control and destroy the other.

edit on 8-5-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 8-5-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

Yes Western governments have toyed with other thrd world countrie now for hundreds of years, but that isn't proof for a nwo. I believe China has developed their own 200 year plan for the future. They are purposely lowering their population in order to make it more manageable. They are ready to shine not from some foreign white agenda, but because they have outsmarted the West in every way imaginable except for military. They allowed corporations to destroy those nations out of greed which is almost identical to how the Roman Empire collapsed. Right now there is no proof of a nwo, it is still just a conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Hitler was the greatest economic mind of the 20th century, what he did was simple yet highly effective, by recreating a manufacturing base in Germany. But to do that he taxed the hell out of ALL imports coming into the country, and eventually it became so expensive that companies had to move their manufacturing bases into Germany in order to keep themselves profitable.

So you're praising Hitler and the 3rd Reich, but talking smack about "the West"? Well done, sir. You have just successfully trolled yourself. Go have yourself a Foster's and Vegamite sandwich.

I'm not praising Hitler smartarse, what he did was horrible. But his economic was brilliant yet so simple, he turned Germany out of massive debt and inflation in ww1 to the economic powerhouse of Europe in less than several years. Also what have I talked *smack* about the West on? I'm not criticising the West at all, read and think!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

...You read the title correctly, I'm so sick of hearing people from the West stating that the decline and fall of America/Europe has been engineered by pro-globalist agents in order to usher in a one world order. ...

a NWO might be a final outcome... but the vulture capita;ists on both sides of the North Atlantic financial hegemon are thinking of Themselves only... not a NWO/ world government

the sociopaths disguise themselves as globalists--- but are self-oriented to the core on benefitting only themselves

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I did not realize that anyone thought this way, I know I certainly don't. I always figured that everything has it's own time and these things come and go like the tide comes in and out. I am an American and like a great deal of us, all I want is just to live my life in peace without the interference of others. Be it my own country or the Eastern world as you put it. So long as I'm not hurting anyone else then all I'd like is for people to just let me live my life in peace. I don't think that's too much to ask and I know most of the people in my life (friends, family, neighbors, ect...) feel the same.

I think I can understand your current state, ANY country that becomes the dominant power will attract the corporations like flies to roadkill, they only want to profit and take as much wealth away as they can. This is precisely what has happened to the US

Hey Mamaa, I hope you don't think I'm having a go at westerners, because that certainly wasn't my aim. But I agree with your sentiments, empires rise and fall and the West may go into decline but if history is anything to go by it certainly won't be down for long.

Also I meant to add in there, please don't judge the entire western world based on what the media shows, what televisions tells us or what someone with a grudge try to portray us as. That is not who the majority of Americans are. Most of us don't want to be a super power, we just don't want to be controlled by anyone else. I don't want my country to be in places it shouldn't be or be trying to control anyone else, just as I don't wish that for me and mine.

I think I can understand your current state, ANY country that becomes the dominant power will attract the corporations like flies to roadkill, they only want to profit and take as much wealth away as they can. This is precisely what has happened to the US. They can take the profit and the Americans have been forced to take all the blame, it isn't fair. But hopefully you guys will be able to restart over once you have collapsed.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Right now there is no proof of a nwo, it is still just a conspiracy.

I think you meant to say conspiracy theory. Otherwise that sentence is contradictory and nonsensical. There is absolutely proof of a long-standing plan, by a global group of influential entities, to bring about a global government and economic base. A quick Google of the terms "PNAC", "AEI", and "Bilderberg Group" might help you see the picture a little more clearly. The conspiracy is real (see definition of the word conspiracy). The details of what is to come is the part that's a theory.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think I may have misled more than a few people, was my OP confusing? Is it the title? *sigh*
I myself am I westerner, and I am not blaming the US or the EU for their current state,

Hey that's ok my friend. That's what we do here, we give our opinions as well as our assumptions. Some people take them one way, and others another. When we speak our minds we are putting ourselves out there for harsh retort from opposing viewpoints. It's the name of the game, and I do respect you for speaking your mind. Course, You had to have known the heat you were gonna get with such a thread title.

Oh and uh, I agree with you. The Third Reich was an economic powerhouse, and It was Hitler's policies that made it so. No, far from praising Hitler. That's just stating a historical fact. ~$heopleNation
edit on 8-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
It's all Walmart's fault. They started giving our jobs to China... dumb stuff, like pencils and backpacks...
Walmart showed the other companies how easy it is to get their products made easier and especially CHEAPER... so they followed suit.. So YES... part of the FALL is due to giving our jobs, materials etc... to the East...

And if you're tired of reading about the NWO and all... Just stop reading it..

But I have to say, you've got some great points... but I'm not buying into it.... And I don't buy from Walmart either!
You've got some great comments going on here!!

Blessed Be

edit on 8-5-2012 by EdwynaGolden because: Forgot to add this:

Thanks for your add, whilst I don't know if it would work or not (worked for Hitler) why couldn't America just slap MASSIVE taxes onto all imports, then when it becomes unprofitable for the businesses they would be forced to reopen manufacturing in the US?
My only reasoning s it could not work would be that its because China effectively "owns" America from debt?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The best response I could come up with,

Or maybe You non-westerns are just replaying the game.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join