It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel operates in Iraq to kill arab intelligentsia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
www.iraqwar.ru...

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The Israeli Mossad (Secret Service) is well known to be active in many countries and carrying out state sponsored assignations. Someone reported a few months ago that they ever reserved the right to kill people Israel viewed as threats within America.

Israeli terrorism of the Palestinians has been documented for years. I watched a program about Israel�s occupation of Beirut in the 80s. The Israeli military command allowed a Lebanese Christian Militia group to provide �security� to safeguard an area that was known to contain thousands of Palestinian fighters. The Christian group entered the area and promptly massacred thousands of people because of a long standing ethnic dispute between the groups. The Israeli�s comment was, �We didn�t know they would do that�. Consider the following report segment:

Sharon, who opposes making concessions to the Palestinians, is one of the most despised Israeli figures in the Arab Middle East, and especially in Lebanon. He led the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the summer of 1982 which killed an estimated 30,000 civilians. During the occupation of Beirut, Israeli-backed Christian militias entered the Sabra and Shatila camps and slaughtered in some estimates up to 3,000 unarmed Palestinian refugees. An Israeli inquiry found Sharon among other Israelis responsible for the massacres.

Report Link

Mossad Atrocities Report Links

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It surprises me a little .. do they want to strip Iraq of whatever educated people or leaders they have ? That would be the first step in a tactics of subjugation of a nation, it would also fit with the destruction of cultural wealth by centcom. But i can't see a motive for Israeli subjugation of Iraq ...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
the Israelis can get what they want. What do they want you ask?????

Why Iraq that is. Iraq is considered sacred to many radicals in the Jewsih faith. Some people think Iraq is rightfully Jewish. Those are your Talmud bigots and the like.

Bigotry knows no borders, nor no people. It only knows ignorance. Israeli crimes are no different then any other crimes. I can't stand the propagandists out there who cry "Anti-Semitism!!!!" every time someone point the blame on a Jew. Jews are people too. Jews can sin, and they do.

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Although the link fials to work I wish the Israelis all the best in their endevours

It doesn't suprise me in the least as they are experts in assinations.

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
www.iraqwar.ru...?=en

new topics

top topics

join