It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Won $150! YIPPIE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A friend of mine bet me I couldn't eat ten heads of lettuce in one hour.

So I took his bet and ate ten plain heads of lettuce for an hour.

My stomach is so loaded I feel like I can't eat for the next two or three days.

But it was worth it to win $150

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Better wait 2 or 3 days before you say it was worth it. Might be an interesting few days. Just sayin'!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Better wait 2 or 3 days before you say it was worth it. Might be an interesting few days. Just sayin'!

lol he might have to spend a chunk on toilet paper

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That is the coolest act of prostitution I have ever known! Haha just kidding. That is a pretty cool way to earn some greenbacks. I like plain lettuce and all, but I don't think I could ever eat 10 heads of lettuce in an hour.

You're like the Cool Hand Luke of ATS now!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Hmmmm I can just hear it now how they'll talk about how legendary I am in the taverns and the bars around the world. They'll be saying;

He was smiling... That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him. That old Luke smile. Oh, Luke. He was some boy. Cool Hand Luke. Hell, he's a natural-born world-shaker.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ha. Now all you have to do is bet your friend you can eat 800 marshmallow peeps for another cool 150. Then, and only then should the legend be uploaded to youtube for some big, big views.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My cousin once snorted Parmesan cheese off a table in a pizza parlor for $20. He's also completed a gallon of milk challenge several times without puking. He's real proud of himself... He's about the only one who is...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

That's nothing. My friend bet another person that she, yes an actual she, couldn't snort Cheyenne pepper with habanero peppers.

A Habanero pepper is worth 16 Jalapeno peppers, or so I'm told.

He mixed up five of them with some Cheyenne pepper.

She snorted it for fifty dollars.

Her nose was extremely runny for the rest of the day. I swear you'd never seen so much snot.

The stupid things some people will do for money.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You're deffo the Cool Hand Luke of ATS. You might be shaking that stick in and out the old bog-hole in a couple of days though. Hope you don't need to call a plumber in.

You need to open your comments page so we can decorate it with prizes.

edit on 8-5-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Actually, all I had to do was use the bathroom really good and I've been fine ever since.

This is just lettuce after all, it's not like I was eating a super spicy burrito.

new topics

top topics

join