It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Showed This Man That People Are Going To Be Able To See The Demons In The Tribulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In his videos, this man talks about many things that God showed to him about the coming times, the disasters that will take place before the Great Tribulation begins, the awful deaths, the Second Heaven, and Third Heaven, where the " Aliens" are and what they're doing to abductees, the 7 year Tribulation, and how God is not gonna allow these demons to masquerade as humans anymore, come the first day of the Tribulation.

Around 28:15 in the video he says the following:

Right from the beginning of the first day of the Tribulation, ok, people will be able to see the demons for who they are- they look like human now- but God will make sure these demons don't look like human anymore, they will look like demon to people and people will be scared off like if they've never been scared before- because when the Father showed this to me, people started running, multitude of people running, because they find out that the neighbor next door who was a friend to them is a real demon and not a human anymore
- something like that.

www.theedgeam.com...

To hear the interview where he talks about what God showed him in the 2nd Heaven and the Alien stuff go to this website and scroll down to his interview from January 28, 2012.

www.theedgeam.com...

Note:

Elvi Zapata joins Daniel to discuss imminent destruction of USA and the rapture of God's people. Elvi Zapata will also discuss his visit with Jesus and The Alien Conspiracy. Elvi has been serving God as a Christian for over 15 years. Three years ago God begin to take him to heaven often where he would tell him different things about heaven. On one occasion he met with his family who has died many ago. One of then was his father that died in 1979. He saw him in heaven not much older then twenty years old and he also saw his grand mother who died in 1998 and she looked like she was twenty again in heaven. He saw his children in heaven. God continued to bring him to heaven and talking with Elvi about things that were going to come to this earth very soon. One night he was taken out his body and taken to heaven to see how the world end and what would start happening very soon. It was understood clearly with the knowledge of God that what he'd been shown was the beginning the seven year tribulation, then later on last year the Lord begin to talk to him about the three signs would come before he take his people home.

www.theedgeam.com...

Warning: Please don't bother clicking on the guest website for the Sherry Shriner person who has a later interview on this program. I find it suspect that she seemed to show up on this show on the coat tails of this other man. I stumbled upon her website last year, not knowing that she was a disinfo shill until later. Do not trust this woman, she tells you to put your trust in orgonite, something I spent $150 dollars on and ended up attracting demons into my house, this was in my New Ager days. I also heard that if you click on her website, your IP gets put on a government tracking list. I, not knowing that, went to her website and I knew something was off when I heard her mention Bible Codes, because that type of stuff seems to me like a way of distracting people from the true value of understanding what the Bible tries to convey by getting people into mysterious drivel like this " Bible Codes" Nonsense.

This link warns about her:

www.amightywind.com...
edit on 7-5-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sure he did.....lol. Its a pity Jesus didnt tell him to turn that f**king tap off .....lol

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

No offense to you but does this guy have any credentials? On his youtube channel there was a website www.thelordshour.com and there's a nice banner that says "Everybody needs a Rabbi: Rabbi Jesus," I didn't really look around because that kind of said a lot...
edit on 7-5-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: grammar

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

is this in addition to the New Testament...

I cant keep up with all the new parts anymore...

I let you know if i see my freaky neighbor turn into a demon..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sounds like the movie 'They Live' - being able to see the aliens' ugly faces. I can see them already! ;-)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
*Ahem*

Strike one was Sherry Shriner. The woman is insane.

Strike two was when I read, "James Russel Weston claims he is the illegitimate son of Brad Pitt and has been involved with many celebrities."

Strike three through infinity were when I read, "More and more people are waking up to the truth that Sasquatchs are kinky sex addicts and they deserve to come out and show the world what free human/animal sex is really about."

I'm sorry, but I totally LOL'd at that point and any information found nestled amongst this trove of silliness simply cannot be taken seriously.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Strike three through infinity were when I read, "More and more people are waking up to the truth that Sasquatchs are kinky sex addicts and they deserve to come out and show the world what free human/animal sex is really about."

I'm sorry, but I totally LOL'd at that point and any information found nestled amongst this trove of silliness simply cannot be taken seriously.
Don't knock it til you've tried it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Don't tell me you are listening to John Hagee! That shill...I tuned in one day when he was talking about the Kabbalah. At least that is what they said he was talking about. This minion went on a tirade on the mystical side of the Kabbalah and how is was all Satanic in nature, and so on, and so on, and in truth the man didn't know squat about it in the first place! I think this is one glaring problem with Christianity....these men in shiny suits claiming to have the Spirit of God, while all the time with a hand in your pocket, and people watch them and believe everything they say.
Ever use your built in BS meter?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see the proliferation of demons around me. I imagine tribulations as being the most painful time of introspection for everybody on the planet. A man will look in the mirror and literally see his demons within him and be freightened. God will make it clear that now is the time to repent.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Demons are the ghosts of the Nephilim killed in the great flood. They have no bodies because theyre just disembodied spirits.

Those so called "aliens" are fallen angels. In hebrew the word angel translates as "messenger". They were just messengers who abandoned their post in heaven (also translates as space or the aether in hebrew) and came to earth and took wives from the daughters of men and made the nephilim giant hybrids who built cities using stones the size of the ba'albek stone.

This thing right here in the pic is the ba'albek stone, and it weighs about 1-1.5 million pounds. This thing should give you a clue to how tall and strong they were with heights from 13 to 25 feet tall. The Nephilim are where the legnds of the Greek Titans came from.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Demons will be allowed to roam the earth in their true forms during tribulation. When it happens, do not fear.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
Demons will be allowed to roam the earth in their true forms during tribulation. When it happens, do not fear.

Where does it say this?

What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Demons are the ghosts of the Nephilim killed in the great flood. They have no bodies because theyre just disembodied spirits. Those so called "aliens" are fallen angels. In hebrew the word angel translates as "messenger". They were just messengers who abandoned their post in heaven (also translates as space or the aether in hebrew) and came to earth and took wives from the daughters of men and made the nephilim giant hybrids who built cities using stones the size of the ba'albek stone.

Demons are not the ghosts of the Nephilim. Those spirits are locked away in the prison above. The fallen ones, are what man calls demons. Also, above does not call them angels. (There are many types/classifications of above, angel is not one of them. As they do "a lot" more than pass messages.) So using a dictionary word to describe a spirit of above is false. They made a choice to side with the one in which we do not speak of. There are also some who couldn't make a choice, when it was asked of them. (They reside on common ground.)

"Demons" are his minions set out to do his bidding. He is not allowed here on Earth, but his "angels" are.

To the OP. In the end, you will be able to see above and below in their true form. Sometimes below, will pose as above. The way you can tell is to see if they cast a shadow. If a shadow is cast, then it is of below, not of above.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Right from the beginning of the first day of the Tribulation, ok, people will be able to see the demons for who they are- they look like human now- but God will make sure these demons don't look like human anymore, they will look like demon to people and people will be scared off like if they've never been scared before- because when the Father showed this to me, people started running, multitude of people running, because they find out that the neighbor next door who was a friend to them is a real demon and not a human anymore

hmm, I thought you mentioned the end parts of the tribulations, people will see the demons. Correct me if i am wrong

To the OP. In the end, you will be able to see above and below in their true form. Sometimes below, will pose as above. The way you can tell is to see if they cast a shadow. If a shadow is cast, then it is of below, not of above.

And you forgot to mention testing the spirits, 1 John 4:1-3
edit on 15-5-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

I don't understand the question. The OP said this, and I stated both will be seen. I didn't include the testing of the spirits, because this is visual. If you can automatically see, there will be no need to test, because you will know which one is which. They cannot go pass the parameters Father has set forth.

top topics

join