page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
reply to post by Starchild23

REALLY ? REAAAAALLYYYYY ?

How about a closed door meeting with all " Law Makers" and President Paul.
The president offers the law makers 3 options.
1. pass my bills with no add-ons or changes.
2. your personal resignation.
3. or I can expose you and the beneficiarys of your real support and financing to the American public.

That sounds like totalitarianism, the very system that he thinks we are in now! No Thanks. That's not how government works. I don't want dictator Paul!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Originally posted by Wookiep

I have already pointed out to you pretty clearly, many examples of what types of corruption exists in our current system, so is it so hard for you to imagine a system without said corruption that you seem to be totally happy with? I'm not going to write a book for you, it's pretty common sense stuff that you refuse to grasp day in, day out.
These are what is considered talking points. You have pointed out corruption, but alas that was not the question asked to you. I asked how do you propose to set up, implement, and maintain such a system without corruption or the federal government? What type of system will take its place?

I sincerely believe you cannot answer this question in your own words without pointing to websites, videos, or going into an off topic insult!

There you go AGAIN. It's all just meaningless talking points lol.. How many anti- Ron Paul threads do you need to write before you start paying attention? Everything you're asking, you have HEARD before.

Does ending the FED not count? I'm sure it doesn't to you because I'll bet you have NO clue that this is where most of the corruption lies. Guess what? EVERYTHING starts at the fed, without it, there's no more pandering to the corrupt banks that get bailouts that increase our defecit by trillions every year. There's no more prining fake $$ and charging you interest for loans while the banks make 100% profit plus interest on you. It eliminates lobbyists who work for said banks who run those corperations who send lobbyists to washinton to pay off our politicians who make decisions WE don't want. Like wars where people die because that's what the defense contractors need to stay afloat, not because of LIFE and good relations with other countries. It restores a more HONEST media where they aren't all ran by those same defense contractors who own them so THEY can choose our politicians and OUR presidents.

Does Bringing our troops home count? Does having a trillion dollars cut in a year and eliminating 5 useless and very wasteful branches of govt count? Does ending the IRS count? Does restoring our liberties by doing away with countless laws like the partiot act and NDAA and SIPA etc count? What the hell do you want?

You sir, are completely not worth anyones time, because nothing counts to you as REAL discussion unless you agree with it. You're not getting any more of my time. Have fun!
edit on 8-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That sounds like totalitarianism, the very system that he thinks we are in now! No Thanks. That's not how government works. I don't want dictator Paul!
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You anti-Paul people have an answer for everything.
Ron Paul has spent what, 30 years in D.C. I think he knows who is on the take.
Ron Paul is playing by THEIR RULES, because thats all they know !
At least he would give them on option not a firing squad .

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Darkinin

You're missing the fact that it is extremely difficult to perform the type of overhaul necessary for this country to get back on the right track, in just four years.

Has he outlined a detailed plan of how exactly four years will allow him to sufficiently change this nation?

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at. Yes, doing the things he's said he will is going to be difficult, especially in as little as four or eight years, but how is explaining that he's been trying get to done the things he says for almost thirty years "missing the point?"

As far as any outline of a plan, he's stated time and again that his plan is to cut various agencies and to call home the hundreds of thousands of our men that are scattered around the world. All together his plan is to cut the budget by one trillion during just his first year in office.

As President he is commander-in-chief, which allows him to choose the wars to fight, and also gives him the power of the veto over the legislature. These together give him the power to bring the troops back home, and to not fight interventionist wars, as well as to fight legislation that he opposes, i.e. higher taxes, and bills that steal our freedoms. Being President also gives him the power to appoint the heads of all executive agencies, and even the ability to appoint the head of the Federal Reserve. With these powers, he can prevent higher taxes (and if Republicans capture the legislature it'll make actually lowering taxes much easier) as well as set up a new, non-interventionist foreign policy, and even control our domestic and economic policy (by controlling the heads of the agencies and the Fed)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Everything you're asking before you have HEARD before.
No, You have not even answered my question that I asked in the OP.

Does ending the FED not count?
He can't do it. It's just impossible, sorry.

Does Bringing our troops home count? Does having a trillion dollars cut in a year and eliminating 5 useless and very wasteful branches of govt count? Does ending the IRS count? Does resoring our liberties by doing away with countless laws like the partiot act and NDAA and SIP etc count?
Do you understand the difference between talking points and answering my questions in your own words???

What the hell do you want?

I asked how do you propose to set up, implement, and maintain such a system without corruption or the federal government? What type of system will take its place? If you cannot reply with a response to this question, I will move on from talking to you because its clear you just spread around Ron Paul ideals without even thinking about how they will be set up or implemented

edit on 8-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

One voice in an organization designed to act as a whole (especially when his opinion opposes that of the majority) will do nothing. He's been in a position to talk, not to act. He'll be heard, but not heeded. That's what it comes down to.

The rest of us are barely even heard. At least he gets to put his vote on the record, along with his personal opinions regarding the matter. But as I have said...if he opposes them more than they feel is necessary or productive (according to their standards of "productive") he will be removed as a player. He will be set aside, as they do with all liabilities to the Machine.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This is the LAST Thing I'm going to address with you. (EDIT: well, ok it wasn't)

I asked how do you propose to set up, implement, and maintain such a system without corruption or the federal government? What type of system will take its place?

Nonsense. You asked and I quote:

What do you want in place of what we've got?

I Answered, our Republic restored. Then you said I didn't answer your question and was just making talking points, which is totally false, I ANSWERED your question.

Then you asked how. Then I posted ALL of the solutions from the Ron PAul 2012 website and you proceeded to giggle hysterically like a 10 year old and told me I didn't answer your question again. Then you asked HOW and I gave multiple answers #1 being end the FED, and all you had to say about it was "he won't do that".

You are totally and completely impossible.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Wookiep because: Damn quotes!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Then you asked how. Then I posted ALL of the solutions from the Ron PAul 2012 website and you proceeded to giggle hysterically like a 10 year old and told me I didn't answer your question again. The n you asked HOW and I gave multiple answers #1 being end the FED, and all you had to say about it was "he won't do that".

You are totally and completely impossible.

He can't bring down the FED no way no how. You are living in an idealistic dream world. You didn't really explain anything about how he will do those things, you said what he would do! Not how he would do it! Then, someone attempted to answer the question by saying that Paul should bring all the law makers into a room and make them do everything he says. Is that what you are saying would happen under a President Paul???

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

He can't bring down the FED no way no how.

He prolly wouldn't be able to bring it down immediately, nor would he try. He would start by auditing the FED and exposing the FED. This would indeed get the ball rolling. In fact, he has stated this multiple times. Once again, you don't seem to know much of anything about Ron Paul after bashing him over and over.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

To end the federal reserve is to behead the government's primary monetary safety net. This means fiscal instability...something the government will do almost anything to prevent.

In short, no. Going straight for the throat is the worst thing any man can do to the government, for a variety of reasons...and Ron Paul probably knows it. If he even levels an inquiring stare at the Fed, it'll be done with tact, and with all of his pieces in position. Considering he isn't even close to be elected yet, that's not happening today.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

He prolly wouldn't be able to bring it down immediately, nor would he try. He would start by auditing the FED and exposing the FED. This would indeed get the ball rolling. In fact, he has stated this multiple times. Once again, you don't seem to know much of anything about Ron Paul after bashing him over and over.

But you haven't explained how he will do these things that you want him to do. That's what I've been asking you for a page and a half. Now answer that question!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Wookiep

To end the federal reserve is to behead the government's primary monetary safety net. This means fiscal instability...something the government will do almost anything to prevent.

In short, no. Going straight for the throat is the worst thing any man can do to the government, for a variety of reasons...and Ron Paul probably knows it. If he even levels an inquiring stare at the Fed, it'll be done with tact, and with all of his pieces in position. Considering he isn't even close to be elected yet, that's not happening today.

Do you agree that the Federal Reserve needs to be audited, and do you think the corruption caused by the FED should just continue and nothing should ever be done about it?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

But you haven't explained how he will do these things that you want him to do. That's what I've been asking you for a page and a half. Now answer that question!

I_just_did. You're asking me how again. I don't claim to know ALL the answers but damn man pay attention! I just got done saying that he would start by auditing the FED, he CAN do this/order this as president. Romney wouldn't audit the FED lol God no, it would expose all of his own corruption!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well actually, no.

The US Government has the power to print it's own money, therefore it can borrow from itself at 0% interest, instead of private banks like the FED.

The fact that they do not is mind boggling and would only require the re-creation of a United States Central Bank, or whatever it was called prior to the FED being created.

So cutting the FED would actually do the world a bunch of good, the US more so than others.

~Tenth

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I_just_did. You're asking me how again. I don't claim to know ALL the answers but damn man pay attention! I just got done saying that he would start by auditing the FED, he CAN do this as president. Romney wouldn't audit the FED lol God no, it would expose all his own corruption!

Big of you to admit it, good that is a stepping stone, but highly speculative that he will get anything done, even after 30 years. You think he will. I don't know if he will, that's why I am asking how, even if he gets this done, how will he do all of the other claims that he has made over the years....How?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ah, but how willing is the government going to be to let go of the Fed?

That's the question. If the corporations don't want it, then the government will cater to them. After all, the corporations make most of the taxes that go to the government. They have a LOT of say in the political process...not that anyone would ever admit it, or be able to prove it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I_just_did. You're asking me how again. I don't claim to know ALL the answers but damn man pay attention! I just got done saying that he would start by auditing the FED, he CAN do this as president. Romney wouldn't audit the FED lol God no, it would expose all his own corruption!

Big of you to admit it, good that is a stepping stone, but highly speculative that he will get anything done, even after 30 years. You think he will. I don't know if he will, that's why I am asking how, even if he gets this done, how will he do all of the other claims that he has made over the years....How?

Many things are done through congress, so it IS a correct assumption that many things would not happen, not a big difference from what we have now... BUT with that said, some things he could do, like bring the troops home and require approval from congress before going to war, if such a need were to arise. Also, His presidency would be a START in a new direction by promoting new elected officials with the same goals in mind.

Again, no-one is claiming a utopian society under a Ron Paul presidency, just a step in the right direction, which is something we have needed since WWII.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

SPENDING:
Cuts $1 trillion in spending during the first year of Ron Paul’s presidency, eliminating five cabinet departments (Energy, HUD, Commerce, Interior, and Education), abolishing the Transportation Security Administration and returning responsibility for security to private property owners, abolishing corporate subsidies, stopping foreign aid, ending foreign wars, and returning most other spending to 2006 levels.

ENTITLEMENTS:
Honors our promise to our seniors and veterans, while allowing young workers to opt out. Block grants Medicaid and other welfare programs to allow States the flexibility and ingenuity they need to solve their own unique problems without harming those currently relying on the programs.

CUTTING GOVERNMENT WASTE:
Makes a 10% reduction in the federal workforce, slashes Congressional pay and perks, and curbs excessive federal travel. To stand with the American People, President Paul will take a salary of $39,336, approximately equal to the median personal income of the American worker.

TAXES:
Lowers the corporate tax rate to 15%, making America competitive in the global market. Allows American companies to repatriate capital without additional taxation, spurring trillions in new investment. Extends all Bush tax cuts. Abolishes the Death Tax. Ends taxes on personal savings, allowing families to build a nest egg.

REGULATION:
Repeals ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank, and Sarbanes-Oxley. Mandates REINS-style requirements for thorough congressional review and authorization before implementing any new regulations issued by bureaucrats. President Paul will also cancel all onerous regulations previously issued by Executive Order.

MONETARY POLICY:
Conducts a full audit of the Federal Reserve and implements competing currency legislation to
strengthen the dollar and stabilize inflation.

www.ronpaul2012.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So what, you just give up because they want to put you down every time you try to stand up against them? I'd rather vote and act by my conscience and be ignored or put down than to acquiesce just because my opponent has the upper hand at the moment. Paul is doing the same, he knows that the establishment hates what he stands for, and soon enough will pull out all the stops if what they're doing already doesn't quell him and his movement, and yet he soldiers on, doing what he can to raise awareness and support.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No, I'm waiting for people to realize exactly how the game is played, and set up the board so there is a greater chance of victory on our part. I want to know that we are playing by a winning strategy, and that we won't just be stomped on.

There's no point winning a brutal game. I want to win a beautiful game...how else will the people remember it as a revolution, and not massacre or anarchy?
edit on CTuesdaypm282810f10America/Chicago08 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join