It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Caught on Camera - Very Interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Many of you know who Paul Begley is. His prophecy videos are always interesting to watch. I caught this video today on his youtube channel and I was pretty impressed by it. At first, I assumed this would be another dumb light trick of some sort. Instead, the picture and accompanying story are very interesting indeed. See for yourself.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Fake, its lifted from the famous "girl on a gravestone" spirit picture....

check it here.....

www.ghostresearch.org...
edit on 7-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why does this sort of thing always seem to happen to hispanics? They see the holy virgin in toast, jesus in pee stains at underpasses, now angels visiting factories? Really? If the god they worship has such a viable interest in them, he needs to do something about helping them figure out how to get rid of corrupt government, drug lords, and establishing a functioning society that doesn't depend on the income from legal and illegal aliens to make ends meet.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

check it here.....

www.ghostresearch.org...
Busted. Also what is strange is that the "prophet" says that the man could see the angel and was snapping pictures of it, yet the angel isn't the focus of the picture...the lady sitting across from him is the focus. Usually, your target would be in the center of the picture. He was taking pictures of her, then he imposed the gravestone girl image into it. The 3rd picture is just the 2nd picture with the "angel" cropped out. I wonder why this prophet didn't hear from god on this one? I tell you what though, he could really feel the anointing in that pic, lmao! I wonder how often he feels this annointing? Can he not tell when the annointing is fake?

I could pull off this same trick using photoshop.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I caught this video today on his youtube channel and I was pretty impressed by it.

And you didnt even bother to read the comments on youtube before posting it here?

You shouldnt have had to be told here that this is the "girl on the gravestone" picture pasted in, because the comments on youtube THAT YOU LINKED TO already tell you that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
hmm. looks like a depressed angel.
oh, did i mention it also looks Fake

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

check it here.....

www.ghostresearch.org...

That's an exact match, good work.

I feel sorry for the guy in the video who got fooled by that.

Did they find out where the first photo of it standing up was copied from yet?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't think it would be hard to make it from the gravestone pic. Plus, he had to stretch out the one sitting down to make it look taller because the first picture is supposed to be a tall angel.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its funny theres a number of people on the youtube thread who dont believe its a fake because the girl on a gravestone photo they have been directed to has her foot pointed in a different direction, so funny!!! how some people lap up this s**t.
Some people are sugesting its the same because it might be the same angel..........lol

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Comments have been disabled on that video. Is this guy going to continue to spread the lie?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Or, both are true representations of the same person, entity or Angle. Then again, it could be a forgery. I would like to see the originals.

check it here.....

www.ghostresearch.org...

edit on 7-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

check it here.....

www.ghostresearch.org...

That's an exact match, good work.

I feel sorry for the guy in the video who got fooled by that.

I'm not saying it's not fake, but the two photos are not the same picture. The angel linked above is slumped much more than the other with features that are not the same. I wouldn't call it busted at all. Then again, I wouldn't called confirmed either. I am not considering this based on bias. I keep an open mind until we could see the original picture. Maybe he'll post the originals on his website.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I caught this video today on his youtube channel and I was pretty impressed by it.

And you didnt even bother to read the comments on youtube before posting it here?

You shouldnt have had to be told here that this is the "girl on the gravestone" picture pasted in, because the comments on youtube THAT YOU LINKED TO already tell you that.

Looks like he took the video down.

edit on 7-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Looks like he took the video down.
Maybe he finally came to terms with it?

new topics

top topics

join