It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you "sense" it or is it: A product of an overactive imagination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I do appreciate the fact that these things are being foiled never let it be said that I don't, but let's see, we have the elections over in Europe, and as I sit here watching the ABC World news David Muir is saying about the "Elections in Europe may be going to affect U.S. stock markets and protecting your 401 k's and mentioning Greece near the end of the report, and we have also reported in Fox News and ABC World the foiled terror plot, with a new tyoe if underwear explosive, as well as the continuous reports in the last 3 weeks about possible terrorist activities. Of course tie that in with what happened March 18 on the sly on the weekend The executive order, "Peace Time martial law, and the Passage of the bill that gives them the right to detain us, if necessary.

ABC World News

What do you think or "feel" is coming if anything, if you don't think anything is coming feel free and elaborate. Am I imagining things? Sure hope so.
edit on 7-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 7-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 7-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 7-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: accidentally deleted something

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Terrorist attacks all get foiled these days.

Nothing is coming from terrorists.

Only thing coming is more laws till people stand up.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

What do you think or "feel" is coming if anything

Nothing There will be no doomday the world will go on
There will always be terror plots and stock market upheavels its the way of the world
Location indoors
Try outdoors get some sun and fresh air and maybe a new prospective

Cran

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
from a historical perspective, I would say anyone with any power right now is trying to maintain it and strengthen their claims, which will result in the inevitable clash, only this time around we are technologically advanced.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
WarJohn is right

They throw these fear mongering stories out there and about how taking more of our rights will make us safer from the "enemies of freedom"
Well, guess what...there isnt any freedoms here so we shouldnt have any enemies. It more laws, more reasons to raise taxes, raise the price of gas, and send my grandchildren overseas to die for no reason.

Wow, I was having a great day til I started thinking about this now my day sucks..

But hey there's my answer.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I believe people become more sensitive to energy the closer they get to death...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Same with awakening.

new topics

top topics

join