It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese astronomer dead - Alma Project (Chile)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The death of any scientist must necessarily be due to a conspiracy in ATS-land. I think I'm going to start a thread tracking mysterious deaths of truck drivers and see what conspiracy theories crop up. My sympathies on the loss of an astrophysicist. Let the ghouls descend and feast.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by Trueman

Don't know what to make of this as its statistics and whanot, which isn't my area of expertise. It's a PDF entitled 'The Progress of ALMA-J' aka ALMA Japan..

Progress of ALMA-J

Could give some hints to a possible motive?

edit: looks like the pdf is the evolution of the project, like statistics about the equipment
edit on 8/5/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

First gotta thank for your contribution. I'm not too skilled in this matter neither, let's hope our experts can put it in plain English.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Really good find Trueman - sounds very sus! S&F

Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Probably right, but it's interesting that it happens about same time SOHO is down.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
The death of any scientist must necessarily be due to a conspiracy in ATS-land. I think I'm going to start a thread tracking mysterious deaths of truck drivers and see what conspiracy theories crop up. My sympathies on the loss of an astrophysicist. Let the ghouls descend and feast.

Given that truck drivers are utilized for smuggling contraband cargo, it might actually be an interesting thread.

Of course, the real question is whether or not they were smuggling alien technology?

All we need is one dead scientist related to the truck driver and we have our proof.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Iamschist
What is an erosion in the head? Is that another word for wound? Bullet hole? Why would someone kill this man?

Yeah, that term "erosion" seems to be strange for me too. I think what they mean is a "hole" anyway.

I would interpret "erosion" to mean something was eating away at his brain.

Something is going down in the world right now, I can feel it...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Iamschist
What is an erosion in the head? Is that another word for wound? Bullet hole? Why would someone kill this man?

Yeah, that term "erosion" seems to be strange for me too. I think what they mean is a "hole" anyway.

I would interpret "erosion" to mean something was eating away at his brain.

Something is going down in the world right now, I can feel it...

I don't know. What if someone injected him with an strong chemical. That would explain the erosion.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Finally we got an english language version, on video :

Other source :

Local newspaper La Tercera said in its online edition that Koichiro Morita had suffered bleeding in the brain and local police said he may have been murdered.

mainichi.jp...

Real conspiracy ladies and gentlemen.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

It's merely a bad translation. If you find other stories and translate them with Google Translate you'll see that he had a hematoma in his brain. A hematoma is indicative of a break in blood vessels. More or less, he either hit his head or someone/something hit it for him.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

You might be right. Anyway, he was killed. Natural causes are ruled out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Maybe he tracked down planet x.

Someone had to say it.

I think erosion to brain, hematoma, found outside his apartment building, third party involvement does make this a tad suspicious for now.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It seems like information is really slow coming out. Could the rivalry really have been so serious that he would have been killed because of it? I feel bad for his family. How they must feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join