It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz

Originally posted by Duceis
It's a smudge you dumb idiot.
God, your child should be taken away from you.

And why the fu*k should my son be taken away?

Because I had a picture with something I could not explain my self?

If you had bothered to read what I posted I even agree that it's more then likely a trick of the light you dumb arse!

Go find dark room and be quite!
Right on!
Don't let them bother you. They were not at all polite. There are ways to disagree without being a jerk.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369
It is nothing if there was something paranormal evil the animals would have nothing to do if her kid.

If the kid was evil the animals wound have nothing to do with him but if you've ever had animals that actually like you while you could feel there was something dangerous around you'd know animals can be very protective.

I mentioned before having a cat that would follow me around. We had the cat since I was about 7 (I'm now 22.) and a few years ago I hated sleeping in my room because I didn't feel safe, I could've sworen there was something outside my window but I couldn't see anything, and during that time Casper (big white cat) would rarely leave myside. He even sat outside the bathroom when I was in there. Normally he just sat next to me on the couch sometimes. Animals can be very protective and very sensitive.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

I hear ya, but I'm not so sure it's the the rearview mirror, honestly. It looks to me like the "vanity mirror" that is common on many vehicles sun visor. The area around the mirror is textured, like possibly vinyl or leather, and that's the real reason why I'm led to believe that much.

Try not focusing on the "entity" for a minute, and see if any of you agree with what I'm seeing.

On page 21 I asked about the seating arrangements in the vehicle, just because of that. If it is the "vanity mirror" on the visor, that would pretty much rule out the rearview "dimming" issue methinks.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by lilowl53
I see the spirit of a man or demon pulling the spirit/soul of your son out of his body. You can clearly see the head of the man/demon then the face of the child in an open mouthed scream just underneath and behind his physical head. Stare at it long enough and you will see it.

Come on, hah.

You just made that all up to scare the OP.

I could stare at this pic all day and I won't see that because, it's not there to see!

Stop trying to downplay this whole thing..

There is a demon in that damn photo..

OP wanted help, most of us here on ats
are paranormal photo experts..
Please the debunking is getting silly.
edit on 9-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Here is the dog in question.

This is the only picture I have of him. I'm gonna take some more pictures as soon as the mother in law is round to see if I can recreate the picture I want to find out if it is a trick of the light or what not.
edit on 9-5-2012 by geewizz because: Bad spelling :/

I'm pretty intuitive. This is an unusual dog. I bet Oilly is on to something. There's something present by that child.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
reply to post by VraxUK

I hear ya, but I'm not so sure it's the the rearview mirror, honestly. It looks to me like the "vanity mirror" that is common on many vehicles sun visor. The area around the mirror is textured, like possibly vinyl or leather, and that's the real reason why I'm led to believe that much.

Try not focusing on the "entity" for a minute, and see if any of you agree with what I'm seeing.

On page 21 I asked about the seating arrangements in the vehicle, just because of that. If it is the "vanity mirror" on the visor, that would pretty much rule out the rearview "dimming" issue methinks.

It is a sun visor mirror my wife is in the passager seat my son behind the driver seat the car is not moving at the time of the photo the only street lights are behind the car 1 to the left the other to the right about 20 meters away from the car.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Here is the dog in question.

This is the only picture I have of him. I'm gonna take some more pictures as soon as the mother in law is round to see if I can recreate the picture I want to find out if it is a trick of the light or what not.
edit on 9-5-2012 by geewizz because: Bad spelling :/

I'm pretty intuitive. This is an unusual dog. I bet Oilly is on to something. There's something present by that child.
I've only ever seen 1 other dog like Oilly in my life but I don't think there that rare buddy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
IMO It looks like a ghostly figure of a female with shoulder length hair with a dog on her lap and the dogs face is right by your sons face (I can see the dogs eyes). It looks like your son is blowing kisses so what ever it is he looks like he is not bothered by it. Have you seen that show fact or faked? You should see if they will take it on and see if they can figure it out! Good Luck!
edit on 9-5-2012 by scrtsxcgirl because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Was the dog already put down before this picture was taken?
I didn't go through the entire thread,
but if the dog was already dead,
I would say you caught a picture of it's spirit saying goodbye to your son.

The timing is the key really.
Although you may never know the real answer, it is a very happy, heartfelt thought really.
Dogs and cats and all animals do go on after death, just like we do.

But the truth is, you will never find an answer, as it is not reflections or lights or smudges from your story.
I go with the dog saying goodbye!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Was the dog already put down before this picture was taken?
I didn't go through the entire thread,
but if the dog was already dead,
I would say you caught a picture of it's spirit saying goodbye to your son.

The timing is the key really.
Although you may never know the real answer, it is a very happy, heartfelt thought really.
Dogs and cats and all animals do go on after death, just like we do.

But the truth is, you will never find an answer, as it is not reflections or lights or smudges from your story.
I go with the dog saying goodbye!

He died last year just before my sons birthday.

Yeah I Totaly agree with you about animals going to the same place we do after this thing called life.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

That is freaky as hell. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Cameras can offer insight into a lot of things that we can't see with the naked eye. Some cameras are sensitive to certain things, while some are missing filters that would normally remove things we wouldn't see with the naked eye.

Just recently somone figured out that by removing filters from a night vision set actually allows you to see though someones clothing as though they are naked. Anyhow, from looking at this odd passenger, he does look quite hidious. The appearance is like something out of creepshow. It's also true that some kidos can see things that adults can't. I know this is probably freaking you the hell out, so this is what I would do if I was you.

See if you can either find someone that can do a free hand rendition of this guy, in his real horror appearance or see if you can find something fairly close either in comic books or movies, and straight up ask your son if this is what his friend looks like. He is just a baby but getting a confirmation would tell me the photo is what it is. If not, then you obviously have nothing to worry about.

If you do confirm a match per your sons agreement, then I would start taking a lot of pictures seeing if I can find him around from time to time.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

I see the spirit of a man or demon pulling the spirit/soul of your son out of his body. You can clearly see the head of the man/demon then the face of the child in an open mouthed scream just underneath and behind his physical head. Stare at it long enough and you will see it.

Come on, hah.

I could stare at this pic all day and I won't see that because, it's not there to see!

You need to stop acting like you are even serious or a believer at that. Not with the way you have acted childishly throughout this entire thread from the beginning.

"Paranormal photo experts."
Oh right,So if I draw silly pictures in paint,troll the OP then I can be a paranormal photo expert as well?

Hypocrisy is running rampant.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Stop trying to downplay this whole thing.. There is a demon in that damn photo.. OP wanted help, most of us here on ats are paranormal photo experts.. Please the debunking is getting silly.

There is no demon in that photo. Jumping to that conclusion, after some ridiculous photoshop filters was run on the pic is absurd.

Being able to open photoshop, or MS Paint, and running a filter on a pic does not make you a "paranormal photo expert" either.

I feel that telling the OP there is a demon in his picture is doing him more harm than good.
If a demon is indeed "attached" to his kid, then if he takes more pics and post it, and the same phenomenon is present in those pics, then maybe there is something paranormal here.

But as it stands, this pic is nothing more than a trick of light, likely caused by the slow shutter speed of the camera compensating for the low light conditions. Include the mirror and movement of the vehicle, and they all contribute to making this pic nothing more than a photographic artifact.

vvv

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Where are the images with the alien outline? Was it too silly to keep up? Why is this thread still open?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Come on, hah.

Oh man this dude is hilarious...

Theres nothing to downplay here really, as theres nothing there.

Shouldent you be caring for other people? You know, your friends.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sell the car ASAP

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is an example of what Albert Einstein called "The Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space". In this picture we are looking at your little son as he will be when he will be older ? Another possibility is that the entity is your sons "invisible friend" ? Or an ugly looking entity hanging around him from his previous reincarnation ? His previous life might have been in hell ? I certainly think that your little boy needs some serious protection against the entity. The entity looks rather evil ! Although looks can be deceptive. Hauntings and poltergeists are real. Anyone having had these experiences can testify that these things are not a joke. In my opinion the UFO abduction phenomenon is paranormal too. Here is a case study to illustrate what goes on.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I can't make anything of it. I will look again. However, my mind is open because things really do happen.
In 1990 when I was dropping a friend off, a voice sounded off in my car. It was a young boy and all it said was, "hello." It was loud and clear and yet no one was there. This is absolutely a true story!
Ever since then I believe in parallel worlds. I also believe in other dimensions and unexplained phenomena. Hearing is believing.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

To me, this doesn't quite look like a hoax. If its real, then it is definatly some kind of ghostly spirit. Just because it might be a ghost doesn't make it a bad ghost, you never know that might just be his guardian angel? But, If i were you i would pay close attention to his behavior. And if he's ever looking around the room, at the ceiling and all around then i would bet it is some kind of spirit.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Normally, I am all about the hidden entity or the conspiracy behind the scenes. Unfortunately, IMHO there's nothing to see here (except for some amusing drawings and a couple scraps by people dedicated to their beliefs). First thing I did was blow it up to 400% original size to check for mods or pixelations etc. when I did that, I could clearly see the double exposure of your sons face above and to the right (about 2 o'clock). Can see his hair, left eye and face facing the same angle as the primary exposure image. I thought there might be something tho to the monsterish face behind the double exposure. but it appears to be light entering through the back window, lighting up the pillar between the side and back window. what I thought was the monsters t-shirt is the back seat to the right of your son, being lit up or hi-lighted by light entering the side window. There is clearly a headlight approaching from the back of you car. Probably another car approaching from the side as well.
I have a security camera on the front door and at night the ghosts come out inn it as well....lol. The lighting artifacts, reflections, and fog \moisture all combine to make some pretty surreal images. We just enjoy them for what they are, sometimes funny, sometimes scary, but always an illusion.

DonAwesome

What's with people writing without punctuation? Did we go backwards because of technology?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join