What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Ya those eyes are EXTREMELY creepy!

I've seen some really weird stuff in my days on Earth. This could totally be real, it's impossible to say unless we were there to witness it first hand...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is exactly what the ghost person looks like to me :

Link to old 1800s photograph

The beard appears to be cut in the popular 1800s style where all chin hair is cut but the sideburns are allowed to grow out a bit, yet still being highly manicured.

Compare and contrast. It's extremely interesting that the ghost looks like this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
I see the spirit of a man or demon pulling the spirit/soul of your son out of his body. You can clearly see the head of the man/demon then the face of the child in an open mouthed scream just underneath and behind his physical head. Stare at it long enough and you will see it.

Come on, hah.

You just made that all up to scare the OP.

I could stare at this pic all day and I won't see that because, it's not there to see!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ok, Here's the image. I've basically done what i did the first time, but spent longer on it.

Whilst i was doing this, THIS is when i became a believer that this image is genuine. Why?

inside the red "box" is a light source. This isn't being generated by anything in the image. Something is creating that light, and it's just above the gizmo he has in his hand.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

All I can say is that it's a ghost.

Your son, or whoever's son that is, said he had a friend, so that means that he's harmless but at the same time looking for a way home. Ask what does the ghost need, but never give it negative emotions of any kind, including fear.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Looks like you need to clean your mirror.... thumbprint

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's the human brain telling you that its a face

Kinda looks like a grey though

May the Force be with us all

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Had a play with the pic as well.

Possibly been looking at it too long but if it's a smudge it has ended up looking very much like a "Grey"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Did you ask your son? He probly knows.

second line.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Lens flares and nothing really are scary

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Myself, my partner and all of my children have spirit guides.

Don't worry...

They are here to help.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hmmm..i do see something,but thats just me personally.My l'il son had the "second sight" when he was younger,maybe he still does.He used to see something that terrified him,in and around the house,but it was banished.Still,i rather err on the side of caution and believe my kids,when in doubt.All 3 my kids have seen supernatural and frightening things when they were smaller,and they are very sensible,down-to-earth kids,even when they were small.To me it looks like an entity of some sort,quite frankly,if its not a flaw in the development of the pic.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I battled through this whole thread, and will now post my response.

The mere fact that everyone is seeing something different, points to a simple case of Pareidolia.

All the silly pics, with outlines and "enhancements" does nothing to contribute to the original pic, or to clarify what it could possibly be. Everyone will continue to see what they want to see.

In my personal opinion it is a mere trick of light, and shadows, coupled with the exposure time in a darker enviroment, many cameras will struggle.

There is nothing here, move along, and try to stay objective.

vvv

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jenlovesturtles

You don't have to read it tho, do you? Go check out another thread that interests you instead of putting this one down, its interesting to me!

I've looked at more pictures other members have put on here for this image, and am still seeing the dog (its super clear to me) and a man next to the dog.....I did think the man had a tie, but am thinking its now part of the chair detailing.

I've seen some really good photo's that are spooky, some people believe them, some dont.

To the OP;- I would start taking some random pics of your son, you probably do that anyways being a proud parent and all! But I'd start taking them indoors, in his room particularly, and in the garden etc. Your child doesnt seem upset by them, so Im guessing they are not demons or anything nasty. I also think it just looks similar to a 'Grey', to me its more man like the more I look at it. I'd like to think they are guarding your son

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Here is the dog in question.

This is the only picture I have of him. I'm gonna take some more pictures as soon as the mother in law is round to see if I can recreate the picture I want to find out if it is a trick of the light or what not.
edit on 9-5-2012 by geewizz because: Bad spelling :/

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If it's taken in the reflection of a rear view mirror, which it looks like it is, its definitely just the rear views mirrors dimming function, when I'm driving, and I lift my head up I always see a double reflection of people in the back, no matter what the setting.

Or its a smudge. It doesn't look ghostly to me, I just have that feeling.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

They asked what it is.... I am telling them what I see.

Mine is completely ridiculous but yet it's totally acceptable for it to be an alien or inter-dimensional being? OK.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Duceis

He said that he had checked the mirrir and that it wasn't a smudge.

You either believe that or you don't, but don't act like the OP is oblivious of that possibility. I see more reason to have your keyboard taken away from you.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duceis
It's a smudge you dumb idiot.
God, your child should be taken away from you.

And why the fu*k should my son be taken away?

Because I had a picture with something I could not explain my self?

If you had bothered to read what I posted I even agree that it's more then likely a trick of the light you dumb arse!

Go find dark room and be quite!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join