What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Sorry, was a lurker but i thought i'd clear the image up for you and post it. Probably will go back to lurking now. Enjoy.

P.S. Only changed the levels, and cleared it up with dodge and burn for those who want to know how to make it
edit on 8-5-2012 by nostromo85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
when I first saw It, I was like, demon, then people said alien and it turned alien, you can see it both ways, but at first it look like a werewolve, here is another picture of a demon

click it

deathby1000papercuts.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
btw low res cameras are known to do this, is this pick actually taken from the review mirror point of view? would describe the "SMUDGE

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have to ask for some information before I post what I am thinking, can you describe 'Oilly' the dog for me please? What bread was the dog? What colour? Do you by chance have a picture you could post of the dog?

Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I see the spirit of a man or demon pulling the spirit/soul of your son out of his body. You can clearly see the head of the man/demon then the face of the child in an open mouthed scream just underneath and behind his physical head. Stare at it long enough and you will see it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oh I've seen this before! It appears to be a fingerprint smudge on the rear view mirror!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArnoldNonymous
Oh I've seen this before! It appears to be a fingerprint smudge on the rear view mirror!

This is def a hoax, OP is low score, new poster too, possible hoax

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well, I hope this thread kicks off again. I tried to make my intro thread about this to keep it going but your mods weren't too cool with it. Just seems a waste going here. Anyway.

1. Original Pic

2. Image with levels changed in photoshop, and slight adjustment with 'dodge' and 'burn' tools in the dark and light areas.

3. rough outline

4. closeup, unhighlighted

5. closeup, highlighted.
edit on 8-5-2012 by nostromo85 because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-5-2012 by nostromo85 because: it's 4:36am, loadsa mistakes

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redmoon1

Anyway, why don't you ask your son to ask his friend to come back for a photoshoot, so you can get some better pictures

Ha ha gave you a star for that one. By the way, welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Dimensional Creature

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Op,
While I'm not trying to be a believer, skeptic... and I'm not trying to shoot down your post, by any means. As I read this thread, kinda haphazardly and looked over the replies (yours included) a few things stand out... and thus, questions need to be asked to narrow things down to what is being seen in that photo.

With that said, I'll get straight to the points I've not seen addressed.

1. Were you in the vehicle at the time the photo was taken?

2. You stated that your "other half" took the picture...
A. Can you or her remember exactly where you were all seated in the vehicle at the time?
B. Was your son on the driver or passenger side at the time? (car-seat)

3. Who was driving?
4. By off chance, are you, or your significant other left-handed?

I'd appreciate it if you could reply to those.
THX
T-

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

I saved the orig. pic and simply hit "enhance" on my ipad editor. Although it certainly wasnt as apparent as you enhanced pic, I could make out exactly what your pic shows--especially they eyes!!

Either the OP is messin with us or i should be really creeped out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Kid says he has a friend, huh? Reminds me of Drop Dead Fred movie but this is just creepy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mordok9

I don't know visual expert. What did you think she was talking about.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz

Originally posted by yourmaker
I can see an almost cartoonish looking skullface,

but I also think it's a reflection of somekind or camera motion.

The car was not moving the time of the picture being taken I dont know what to believe.

I've taken a picture that was something like this, some bluish light foggy figure right behind my uncle. Such varying answers here, I do see a humanish figure to the right of your son in that pic. If you're wondering if "ghosts" exist, they do.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's too photoshopped for me, but if I had to go with what the red arrow points to, I see an eye of Horus, in the triangular pyramid symbol on his chest.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I should be sleeping, but i'm trying to enhance this image more. My gut tells me this is a photoshop, but the stuff in his hand makes this more convincing.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Swamp gas.

Agent Scully

Although I'd also ask; did your father die recently? He might have just popped back to say hello. It happens.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just keeping this going because I want to see this super enhanced photo that the one user is devising.
I'm going to stop checking this one for the night though lest I have nightmares. Whether there is anything there or not, all of the pictures being concocted are quite disturbing. >.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Whoa you can see that thing's eyes and it's expression on it's face, look closely.

That is messed up seriously.

Thanks for sharing, there may be a chance that this could be authentic. I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread yet but perhaps I can get some free time tonight to check it out.

Nice photo however, very freaky.

new topics
top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join