It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by geewizz

I didn't mean to say they were harming your son, but if he is saying stuff like that it makes me wonder about the image.

I suppose all kids talk about monsters though.

Well real or not, the image sure looks like an evil skull faced entity.

It's fine dude if my son was havin major problems with it when I would start thinking more but apart from the few times he talks about is only what I've got to go on I try not to say anything to him about it I only talk him about it when he talks to me first

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well at least both of them seem to be having a great time.... what ever it is

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Another thing I have notised is that my dog "Timmy" always and I'm mean always sleeps next to my sons bed he never sleeps on mine or my other sons bed. They both play with the dog as much as each other Timmy doesn't favor the son in question when he's awake only when he's out cold in bed. Even the 2 new cats which hate the dog have started sleeping in there.......I only found out about the cats about 5mins ago after checking the kids are alright and the other half just said about it hmmm weird eh?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

Well at least both of them seem to be having a great time.... what ever it is

That's sort of the face I was seein and the angle of my boys head and the angle of the 'thing' makes me think it's not a reflection or what not

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

To me it looks more like it is looking directly at the camera, with teeth where you have drawn the neck.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well if its not an app then, its not a grewy, its reptilian with slanting reddish eyes, and there is cluster of negaitves, one more grey like, and looks like many other night time night vision shots, some of my own are somewhat similar.

I can tell you something you can do with the picture on a copy of it, is open it with the gimp (the free photo shop version) or photoshop, and use the burn tool, i this kind of lighting being dark, I would play around with the dodge option, trying background, midtones, highlights, and lighten it twice then maybe put burn on and see what happens to the reptilian figure behind especially the eyes.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well if its not an app then, its not a grewy, its reptilian with slanting reddish eyes, and there is cluster of negaitves, one more grey like, and looks like many other night time night vision shots, some of my own are somewhat similar.

I can tell you something you can do with the picture on a copy of it, is open it with the gimp (the free photo shop version) or photoshop, and use the burn tool, i this kind of lighting being dark, I would play around with the dodge option, trying background, midtones, highlights, and lighten it twice then maybe put burn on and see what happens to the reptilian figure behind especially the eyes.

Problem is that I don't have a pc or laptop at home got an iPhone and a ps3 ya
Good enough for what I need to do
but lacks software like photoshop the apps are alright on the app store but they have there limits.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

To me it looks more like it is looking directly at the camera, with teeth where you have drawn the neck.

Sort of like something from resident evil.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
WOAH, I didnt first realize but when I looked at that fog closer I can see two black eyes like grey aliens do. Does anybody else see the eyes? They are pretty symmetrical.

The upper picture is my vision. The lower is the earlier posters vision.

edit on 7-5-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Pretty creepy stuff. I, personally, would request some divine interviention. Pray the Lord protected my son and send that thing back to where ever it came from.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: typo, sent was ment to be send..and now it is.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
this looks like a demonic entity

go see a priest, and watch out
for any paranormal activity happening
in and around the house and the kid..

this could get serious

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I was thinking squirrel but yeah, I can see rabbit

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz

Sort of like something from resident evil.

It looks really familiar, I dunno, kinda looks like the Iron Maiden zombie mixed with a Grey or Gollum.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
that probably is your other half.

if you look closely you can see him holding the phone.

if i had more time right now i would edit it in paint so it would be more visibile..

this is what i see:

excuse my crappy point job, was done in 30 sec.

where the arm is, i can see fingers and a phone.

maybe that is just me

edit on 7-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Don't know where to look. Copied the pic and added two lines marked A and B. The object at 'A' looks like a headrest, and 'B' looks like light hitting the side wall between the back window and the door. Is one of these the spot in question?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I was thinking squirrel but yeah, I can see rabbit

I found the entity..

Op this needs to be taken to the next level

full exorcism

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I can tell you something you can do with the picture on a copy of it, is open it with the gimp (the free photo shop version) or photoshop, and use the burn tool, i this kind of lighting being dark,

is that how they got French Toast Jesus?
with the burn tool?

hey I'm just asking, dont shoot the guy with the questions!!!

still going with rabbit though
edit on 7-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

that probably is your other half. if you look closely you can see him holding the phone.

That's what I thought originally, but that seems impossible with that angle. Btw, she is a she.

Btw, I said before that I saw teeth but that is blueish light next to the headrest coming in from the back.
edit on 7-5-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Cool....

A demonic entity.

I dont see where FORM and some others are getting the face they are superimposing....the creature is reptilian
edit on 7-5-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It won't show up in the transfer well but anyone can do it, just download it. I just did and played with dodge and burn, dodged once, midtones, on other burnt highlights and there is a draco with another face at his chin, that looks more human and bearded and little demon type faces in other areas, so I would say a beehive group soul cluster akin to a video on the moon and night time photos.

This is actually what is around people. Those bad ideas don't come from us, we need to watch over our thoughts like good shepherds and lead the strays to love and goodness.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join