It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 10
43
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


At least one.

Go towards the light fellas...and don't bump your heads on the way out.




posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Basically they haved hooded protruding brows, almond shaped rather large eyes, fanned out flat nose, and rather wide thin mouth, and ridges on their heads.

If they have wings, they are dracos, mini dragons. There are big dragons. But these are snakes.

A friend said they went into the middle east, due to the archeaology digs, and he said somehting like, think what likes a desert and the snakes don't want people to know they're loose in the fields around them.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


I do see some type of wings...
if it is a draco it is demonic..
that is the problem..
i do not think this is a friendly
entity at all...

how could this be anything good
all i see is pure evil



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I knew I had seen those faces before

teenage mutant ninja turtles



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 


Hey! Keep the turtles out of this..



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenlovesturtles
reply to post by rebellender
 


Hey! Keep the turtles out of this..


/face palm with head shaking/
my god what have we done!!!



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 


Nah, these aren't cartoons, they're for real. And this is what is behind our rulers and earth. I personally give bad guys lectures and tell them they need to go Love and Light and they aren't going to harm a single human, not on my watch!



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rebellender
 


Nah, these aren't cartoons, they're for real. And this is what is behind our rulers and earth. I personally give bad guys lectures and tell them they need to go Love and Light and they aren't going to harm a single human, not on my watch!


more face palm and head shake.........

ok fine



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


Prepare the Latin rite of Exorcism! That boy has a shade!!



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Cool pic.

I got here late but I'm sure most have said reflection or something like that right?

Well I don't know but it looks like a ghost.....pretty creepy.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are so many kooky answers I could not be bothered going through the whole thread so sorry if this has been posted. I did get to page 4!

My god, does anyone have an ounce of grey matter!

To the OP. Go to your car. Sit in the drivers seat. Look in the mirror! Now, clip the button / lever / whatever that your mirror has that you use when you want to dim the headlights behind you. If you do not know of this feature look it up under 'mirror' in your car's user manual. Once you have the mirror in this mode have a look at what you can see.

The camera took a photo from the primary reflective surface in your mirror and then a second image appears from the secondary reflective surface.

That is all it is. Your son is not possessed!

Mods, put this in the hoax bin please



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rebellender
 


Nah, these aren't cartoons, they're for real. And this is what is behind our rulers and earth. I personally give bad guys lectures and tell them they need to go Love and Light and they aren't going to harm a single human, not on my watch!


more face palm and head shake.........

ok fine


Honestly, does this not look
like the most demonic thing
you have seen in a while??

Draco is a for sure type
we could be dealing with,
i am not quite for sure
because the heads look
like greys and they have a bit
of a reptillian look.. no turtle
for sure there is no turtle as evil
and demonic as these things

just gives me the heeebeeejeebees



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358
 


You don't have the truth and may not dispose of what others see and truly understand. Now, see the posts with all the edges detected on the photo, there is not just a shape, but a very detailed reptilian one. And a good drawing showing what is there. If you ever see a smudge or soemthing show up like an artifact that looks like that you are only deluding yourself if you think thats what it is.

You're opinion does not hoax anything.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by pheonix358
 


You don't have the truth and may not dispose of what others see and truly understand. Now, see the posts with all the edges detected on the photo, there is not just a shape, but a very detailed reptilian one. And a good drawing showing what is there. If you ever see a smudge or soemthing show up like an artifact that looks like that you are only deluding yourself if you think thats what it is.

You're opinion does not hoax anything.


ROFLMAO



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


those are 3 of the most demonic entities I have ever seen in my life,

yep. stake my reputation on it



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


those are 3 of the most demonic entities I have ever seen in my life,

yep. stake my reputation on it


Explain this one debunker...

See the two demons?
How did they get there
just magically appear??

there is no other way to get
people to see a demon in this
photograph..

Multiple angles and shots
outlines, contrast and
even spoon fed what kind of
demon or entity it could be
draco, reptillian, imp, greys



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I think its getting ready to gas the kid



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I think its getting ready to gas the kid


the kid is looking at the demons
so is the lady clear as day
the demons are looking right
at them and they are looking
right at the demons..

i wonder if OP FELT any cold chills
in the car or smell of sulfer??



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
try and duplicate this picture, see what happens, maybe its a phone anomaly, either way, very creepy. theres a lot going on in that photo



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


demon needs a haircut all I gotta say!!!



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


looks like a storm trooper is you ask me...but idk what caused it




top topics



 
43
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join