It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima fuel pool is urgent national security issue for America, 'top threat facing humanity'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

LOL!

Sorry man. the same idiots that OKd that are still hard at work here, but now the sons of em are running things.

And I wish it was only an American issue. Its not.

But, yeah. On the surface--it looks like revenge.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I saw a rather shocking post buried in the comment section of an article on fukashima. The person stated that they knew three folks who were involved in creating actuarial tables for insurance industries. The life expectancy rates were dramatically lowered in the last year due to fukashima. Then again, radiation in bananas might be the cause. One has to question the knowledge of those who claim such things of bricks and bananas, if insurance companies, those in the business of profiting off human life (and death) have decided, very quickly, that this is not a banana equivalent. Delusion is a powerful energy, science delusion is the most powerful in our modern times - so powerful that said investors in the science god are lost when it fails them.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

My last job was in a insurance based industry for 16 years.

Don't kid yourself, based on all the info they gather on you including surveillance, life style, occupation, health, genetic database they have it down to a science as to how long you, me and the rest of us are going to live.

I've been following Fukushima like I did BP (Which is still ongoing but we don't hear about it do we).

They have found strawberries in California and vegetation in Michigan that have higher levels of radiation then normal...........and I live in the Midwest, pretty close to Michigan

It's not some frap game with these guys and I worked for the third largest insurance base company in the world.

You're talking accumulation of major data every day from all sources compiled.

Fukushima..............in my opinion will affect all of us, it's only a matter of time.

Again as previously posted, I have first hand knowledge being a second generation "nuclear radiated" egg of the effects of radiation, even in small doses.

My three sons and grand daughter will be third and fourth generation after effects of two simple "zaps" with a X-ray machine back in around 1918 (back then they did not know what they now know about how many rems was safe).

Note: no exposure to radiation is safe for present day humans but that may change as our DNA mutates and is possibly being manipulated.

But that is another thread..............................want more research You Tube has a video with L. A. Marzulli and his conversation with Dr. Leir who has removed alien implants.

Dr. Leir, if he is telling the truth says these implants are actually changing our DNA and there are tens of millions of people (they think) implanted with these.

www.ufocasebook.com...

War fare of the future will not be like Independence Day, Battle for L.A., etc, those are goofy shoot em up, updated cowboy and Indian movies meant to entertain and disinform.

War fare of the future will be covert, not overt. The enemy will be assimilated and not even aware of it.

Now, possibly and I simply just don't know, this is sheer speculation, all the Holy Books, all the folklore about fallen angels mating with human Earth Women, combining their DNA with our DNA, well, who knows.

Are we talking inter dimensional beings, fallen angels, ets from other star systems, other universes, some of the above, all of the above or none of the above?

Again, who the heck knows.

BUT

You have to admit, maybe it's natural scientific Earth, galaxy, solar cycles, maybe the oort cloud passing through but some pretty strange stuff is going on both planet and people wise.

And it just keeps getting craizier and craizier every year.

I use to laugh at the zombie craze, absolutely laugh because I have handled many many dead bodies, when you die, you are dead, at least when I was in nursing.

Now the popular zombie, werewolf and vampire craze is at a all time high.

L. A. Marzulli pointed this quote out in The Bible, but it's also in the Quranand the Torah:

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Something to ponder on.

Fukushima is already mutating our marine and vegetation.

It mutated children, babies but Japan is keeping that under wraps by killing many deformed and retarded babies and hiding the statistics.

Don't believe me, research it on the net, it's there.

No birth record, no death record, no statistical data for what is really happening - we're not getting the full story.

I dated a Japanese boy in high school, our foreign exchange student. He was very nice, but they are a people that have a different mindset then Westerners, they have honor and even more so than the English, keep "bad things" quiet. Do not bring chaos into being. Maintain harmony at all costs. Be strong in your silence. The nail that sticks up the highest gets pounded the hardest.

Description of video:

Uploaded by koizuka77 on Aug 27, 2011

Keiko Ichikawa, the author of "A Letter from Fukushima", says why we hardly see malformed children in Japan and what will possibly happen hereafter, in the symposium on the accident of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant held in Odawara on 21st Aug 2011.

Now, was Fukushima simply a act of nature or something more?

Seems we're having a lot of "accidents" lately here on Planet Earth doesn't it?

Remember, yes most of the above could very well be inaccurate but the older I get the stranger things seem to be getting. What I use to think impossible, I now wonder about.

When I first read 1984, I thought, that could never happen, well 1984 is done here.

When Star Trek first came on with their flip top communicators, I thought, right we'll never live to see that. Well my husband has one (I refuse to use it, that's another thread, simply do the research).

There is a lot out there I think we are not being told.

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

At this point I wonder if resistance is indeed futile?

edit on 20-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar, added videos, spelling

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Fukashima was such a terrible event. So sorry to all of those in Japan

Really goes to show you what the powers will be will do. They will stop at nothing and cause untold carnage and dmage.
edit on 20-5-2012 by aids2bones2ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I love what you have to say ofhumandescent. You see the bigger picture.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you Egyptia, for the kind words.

I've been doing research for 30+ years and the further I fall into the rabbit hole, the more twisted it gets.

Taking that blue pill is a real twitch, once you take that blue pill, there is no going back.

Check back at the videos I just added in, if you get a chance, they are interesting.
edit on 20-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I saw two interesting things this week. The possibility that reactor 4 had bomb grade material in the base - it is my understanding that nuclear power is an excuse to get the populace to freely pay for the creation of weapons to be used to kill those who pay for both the electrons and the bombs. The byproduct radiation is used to dumb the populace down through DNA alteration and the creation of constant body issues, the type you've described afflict you and your family.

The other interesting thing is someone wondered if the radiation in the sea would alter the algae etc. in the ocean - our main source of oxygen? If so, how long. Of course "all radiation is safe, this is no big deal, happens all the time, radiation in bananas and airplanes is worse...." /sarcasm

There are many levels to the expression on earth, while many feel nuclear power stops at "making money from selling electrons created by steam" one only need to examine the mentality of someone who would agree to put a power station on an earthquake fault - many are built on them, near a tsunami zone - a few are there, and near a population centers - A LOT are there, and some are in all three. Not to mention the inability to deal with the waste!!! Pedophiles can't be near a school, but radiation by a school is a-okay. You can't open a oil change center unless you can deal with the waste, but you can open a nuclear power without a place to store you waste.

Those who are really in charge, the elite 8, don't give a rats ass about the human population's health, they only want people mostly dying - not dead, and they achieve this through a complex system. There is no other explanation for the bomb testing and utterly ludicrous placement of these reactors and the waste they create.

I have stated that it is my opinion, based on reading their tea leaves, they fully intend to tip reactor 4 over, and probably this summer - the symbols will be found in the Olympics. But, then again, it's just radiation...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hit the CC button for Subtitles. Important update at the site! Hidden Dangers

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What the !@#$% happened to reactor 4??????????? Where is it? Demolished?? Where is the FUEL POOL???
and

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Japanese women are aborting babies! Aborting Life! :I

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join