It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret NASA Pictures Hacked ?????,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I saw this the other day. I would like your opinions on nthis If you would like to share them. My apologies If these have already been posted.....

www.youtube.com...

Some of them look like they were from movie sets, some might be photo shopped but some of them are hard to explain. If they were hoaxes, someone went throught alot of trouble to create and post them.....Looking forward to reading your observations...

edit on 7/5/2012 by Sauron because: all caps in title to lower case

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You may want to visit this site:
www.theorionconspiracy.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

As with anything, maybe 5% of all that stuff is real.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wow, i started a thread a few days ago with some Anonymous videos, more or less calling out NASA.

Then i see this article linked:

New 'Unknowns' hacking group hits NASA, Air Force, European Space Agency

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

And now i see your thread... very interesting.

Here is to hoping! Thanks for the thread

edit on 5/7/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
embeded coz I like the music

edit on 7-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Somebody bought a copy of PS Extended CS5 or used the beta of version 6 and are having fun with it. That reminds me I have a free copy of 6 coming and it should be shipping soon. Thanks for reminding me.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Most of those picture were entries for a series photoshop competitions that was held about 10 years ago at Worth1000.

from the National Geographic News :

This was supposedly done for a photoshop contest on Worth1000 (which hosts regular contests), back in 2002. The contest was supposedly called, "Archaeological Anomalies 2." and the first picture shown won 3rd place, photoshopped by a person who goes by the screen name of "IronKite"

All the other pictures showed in the video were also supposedly part of the contest.

More details of the pictures can be found here at National Geographic News

edit on 7-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
NM

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

As with anything, maybe 5% of all that stuff is real.

Even if 5% of that stuff is real I dare say 3% of that 5% are from alternative sources that have been grouped together under the banner of "NASA" for that slide show. The fact that it has over one million views indicates a level of sensationalism that, with all due respect, NASA has lacked in the "photography of skeletons" category.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here's the movie.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes most of those photos I've seen around a long time ago... sadly to say, I don't think there's anything to this.. it would be great if it were true.. I suspect people are having fun with the "Anonymous" video that came out the other day.
edit on 5/7/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I agree, I do a lot of Pshopping and anything of worth takes time. People think you just drop a pic in and it magicaly does things, sorry folks it requires time and effort.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Most of those stills are hoaxes, or competition entries for photoshop challenges.
All the Giant people skeletons are of such nature.

The only photos that are real are taken entirely out of context, and those too have even been manipulated.

Sorry, but, nothing in this video of still photos is 'real' in the sense you might like to think of it.
If these photos were indeed hacked away from NASA, which I doubt, they'd likely be shots people were using as wishful thinking or interesting background wallpaper of zero reflection on any real discovery or NASA conspiracy.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

as always, right on the money!

thanks Phage, OP had me stunned for a bit.

maybe i'm just to gullible or i'm willing to believe this stuff at face value.

thanks for keeping me down to earth, again

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Damn, the one time I can directly link the original and someone else was ahead of me. Well I dont visit ATS 24/7

I might add, they all look very real and interesting but unfortunately pure CGI. It tells how elaborate some hoaxes can look.

Oh gawd, judging by the number of times I see the name 'Phage' mentioned, some are really a$$kissers, like build him a shrine pls..

Now I've watched the movie long ago, why does someone have to make such full of fake pictures things.. what a waste of time and energy.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why would you post this? Watching the stupid youpoop video, its quite obvious half of the pictures have nothing to do with NASA. A good portion of the pictures appear to be photoshop. I want my time back if you please. What was that phrase I heard somewhere? Deny.... iguanas..no..... deny idigestion...no... oh it will come to me eventually.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think about 1% of that video was real the rest Total BS! Shame there's so
Many goons about posting fake stuff when you have a glimes of the real deal it just gets debunked in a flash.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Here's the movie.

I just downloaded this, i've never seen it before!
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, downloaded it in 1080, watching it now.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Thanks for that link, Phage. Now I know where a lot of those wacky speculations come from

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

Thanks for that link, Phage. Now I know where a lot of those wacky speculations come from

Will have to give that a good read later

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join