It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP executive member asks for RNC Chair's resignation for violating rule 11. Ron Paul compensated?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Have you noticed that the only tactics these criminals know how to use is to:
1) Lie outright
2) Misconstruction
3) Intimidation
4) Insults and Ridicule

They don't want to argue foreign policy or economics, they will get trumped easily there.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I agree that he's had this in mind the whole time...

He's tried running Indepenent before and it didn't work out well for him. This is why he re-registered as a Republican. He KNOWS how the system works and he's playing it very well. He also knows that a lot of people are paying attention this year, from both parties. This is why he says little to nothing to directly accuse anyone of cheating him. He wants us to figure it out on our own.

His campaign has proven to be ahead of the game the whole way up to this point, and he's not about to give up, least of all for a speaking role at the RNC. It doesn't take an idiot to see that even if he fails to get the nomination, or the White House, he's set for speaking roles in the future. And his revolution will continue...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

Whatever the case, the Romney (or Obama) campaign are most likely smart enough to not have any ties to the guy, so IF he faces charges it will surely be as an individual. But one can always hope that they got busted

Didn't mean to derail the discussion though, It is supposed to be a topic of justice and positivety

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Sounds like most ignorant people on ats..

Just sayin...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anno141

you got nothing to worry about, you are smart to think that he'll have no obvious ties to anyone, unless of course its Obama trying to set up Romney or Romney setting up Obama. Either way, appearances will be decieving.

Again, whether it was Obama, Romney, or the RNC, they are all playing dirty as they know Ron Paul is the biggest threat to the status quo

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I will say on that note (as a Paul supporter), you're right. Paul's biggest problem is his base. Not all of us, but those few who are a bit TOO excited about the guy, and drone on and on about him. I do that a bit, but not to the extent of hundreds of them around the country who make us look bad. We ALL need to learn a little more about PR and conduct ourselves properly. I will say, however - Paul's supporters are much better about it this time around than in 08. We've become much better at being "mainstream acceptable".

(PR Qualifier - I've been in radio/marketing for 17 years.......)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Rules of the Republican Party

There are the rules of the Republican party adopted in 2008. Couldn't find anything more recent. Put this here in case anyone was confused on what rule 11 was or what the rules are period.

As far as this news goes, good. Hopefully we can get a kibosh on the crooked fool's, of whom I pity, that are trying to slingshot Mitt "The Wooden Plank" Romney to the nomination.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Very important stuff. Thanks for the resource! Star for you, my friend.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by MrSpad
Paul is wasting the GOPs money and time for speaking role. So just give it to him and move on. Lets face it Romney is going to need every supporter he can get and when Paul backs him at the convention his supporters will follow.

You are wasting our time. Just give it up and move on. Let's face it no one is going to support Romney no matter who backs him.

Who do you think you are fooling anyway?

An yet he soundly beat Paul. As did Newt, Santorum and Perry while they were in the race. Paul may be able to pull political maneuvers in a couple states to grab delegates but, in no way shape or form can he take enough to stop Romney. Romney will have the nomination and Pauls camp knows it. They want a speaking role and a chance to shape the platform. They try and drag Romneys feet so he can not take the full GOP warchest and go after the DNC. Everyday Romney has to wait hurts him the general election.

What you now have is stand off. Does Romney give in and let Paul have a role at the convention maybe even a VP spot for his son or does Romney wait until the end of the month when he will have enough delegates to secure the nomination? It is a interesting politcal game to watch. What is Paul offering and what will Romney give?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
CHECK THIS OUT. ALL RON PAUL FANS, IN YOUR SPARE TIME ( I know most of you do this) write a thank you letter thanking that person for the exposure they give Dr Paul and for the fair shake , people like: Rachael Maddow ,Cavuto, Ben swann, John Stewart and whoever you can think of, copy and past if you must. I wrote my senator today thanking him. There are plenty of others, even Palin.

I sent an email to the author of this call for resignation, Jeff Bales, thanking him for his efforts. He responded promptly and suggested I sign these online petitions for the RNC Chairman to resign:

www.gopetition.com...

www.change.org...

www.ipetitions.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Paul is wasting the GOPs money and time for speaking role. So just give it to him and move on. Lets face it Romney is going to need every supporter he can get and when Paul backs him at the convention his supporters will follow.

You are wasting our time. Just give it up and move on. Let's face it no one is going to support Romney no matter who backs him.

Who do you think you are fooling anyway?

An yet he soundly beat Paul. As did Newt, Santorum and Perry while they were in the race. Paul may be able to pull political maneuvers in a couple states to grab delegates but, in no way shape or form can he take enough to stop Romney. Romney will have the nomination and Pauls camp knows it. They want a speaking role and a chance to shape the platform. They try and drag Romneys feet so he can not take the full GOP warchest and go after the DNC. Everyday Romney has to wait hurts him the general election.

What you now have is stand off. Does Romney give in and let Paul have a role at the convention maybe even a VP spot for his son or does Romney wait until the end of the month when he will have enough delegates to secure the nomination? It is a interesting politcal game to watch. What is Paul offering and what will Romney give?

I was being facetious with my response, it wasn't literal.

I was merely replacing the words "Paul" with "you", and "GOP" with "us". It was a simple example to show you the fallacy of your post, rather than a comment meant to actually refer to you personally in any way.

The point was that your comment is no better than my comment, it's extremely subjective and bias.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
However, many of you are pushing for his supporters to basically go against the wishes of the voters in order to get your way. I don't dislike Ron Paul, his supporters tend to disgust me.

Our Republic disgusts you? Interesting. You do know, that the founders intended for this system, over a democracy, don't you? They did not intend for the uninformed, uncommitted masses to make decisions. Romney supporters like yourself have every opportunity to become delegates, however most are uninformed about the process, and couldn't be bothered to learn how it works. Yes, we do intend to go against the will of the ignorant, brainwashed voters. To date, their wishes have put this country in a very bad place. It's time the Republic worked the way it was intended to.

edit on 8-5-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I find it humorous that I point a short finger theorizing Democrats are involved, and those who agree (to an extent) and quote me get stars, yet I receive none.

I'm starting to wonder who the shills are.

Gotta love it.

"Circle gets the square."

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

stfu.....

RP is stirring the pot and the timer has not "dinged" yet....we will see what happens in the convention...till then...your negativity is met with scrutiny....you are no one...why do I need to hear your bs claims as If the Roboto has already won?...I don't.....

I will hold the line until the last chip has been called...you sir...seem like a spineless wimp....oh I'll cave to whatever everyone else says I should....not us...not the RP revolution...we mean what we say...it IS time for changes....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
double posted for some reason
edit on 5/8/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Every RP supporter I know has stated time and again, if it comes down to writing his name in just to have a clear conscience, that is what they will do. I for one will not be voting for Romney or Obama.
reply to post by kalisdad

I keep hearing this and would like to point out that you better see if it's possible in your state. It's not in mine and may not be in many.

ATS Thread

State By State Regulations

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
I keep hearing this and would like to point out that you better see if it's possible in your state. It's not in mine and may not be in many.

ATS Thread

State By State Regulations

this is a blog... not really a valid source for law in my opinion . It's also from 2008, and laws change.

this is what it says about my state...

New Hampshire
There are no procedures for a write-in candidate for President. They all get counted

not really sure what it is trying to convey...

as recently as 1996,

General Colin Powell, who said he would not be a candidate for president or vice president, and for whom no organized campaign was undertaken, received 6,414 Republican write-in votes.

www.nh.gov...

anyones best bet, is to contact their State Attorney General and just ask what the laws are regarding write in votes.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Jeffrey Bales, a Member-at-Large of the Pima County GOP Executive Committee

You know how much pull those County "executive" members have.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Have you noticed that the only tactics these criminals know how to use is to:
1) Lie outright
2) Misconstruction
3) Intimidation
4) Insults and Ridicule

They don't want to argue foreign policy or economics, they will get trumped easily there.

That is because they are psychopaths. They have no substance.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I never believed Ron Paul could win the nomination. Ron Paul was running a terrible 4th before people started dropping out. Romney was getting the majority of the Delegate and Caucus votes so everyone except Paul dropped out. Now, with the use of obscure tricks and and arcane rules, the Paul supporters NOW believe Ron Paul will WIN the nomination. That pretty sums up the Ron Paul Campaign, right? I heard yesterday that Paul's Campaign was going to try to get delegate wins in 5 states so Ron Paul would be able to have a place or speak or otherwise maintain some sort of importance at the RNC Convention. So, are you pushing for a win or a negotiated surrender, at the convention? What's the plan then? Think you can get the VP slot for Paul? Maybe, you can sell Paul for Secretary of Defense or Secretary of State? The problem is that Paul burned ALL of his bridges and he stated this was his last go at President, think Romney is going to give Paul a place in the next government? What do you think you will come away with? Based on what I've seen I really don't see your benefit to Romney, at all. The amount of votes that you would bring to a negotiation (based of Paul's previous showings) would not be considered a "big stick" so there is a chance that all you will end up with a long ride home.
You Ron Paul-bots can pile on now, make me sound like I don't know what I talking about and make yourself sound real smart. I do hope that there is someone who will comment about my observations and the questions I've asked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join