GOP executive member asks for RNC Chair's resignation for violating rule 11. Ron Paul compensated?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anno141
Instead the Romney campaign responds with the most devious tactics yet, despicable:
www.youtube.com...

Wow!...

I can't believe that crap!

Well...yes I can...Romney is a criminal and a thug and and nothing is below him to get what he believes is his "divine right"...

How do people fight this? How do the RP supporters file voter fraud charges against the Romney campaign? Can it be done nationally or does it have to be filed state by state in order to get a national investigation into these types of activities?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And my friends look at my like I am from another planet when I say our election process is corrupt and our votes don't count for squat! Corruption rules the day in this country now. I hate it and so do many many other Americans as well as non-Americans. This is what you get when we go from a Democracy to "Corporate Fascist form of Government."

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

I agree with everything you said...except. Watch this video anno141 posted above us...if this cannot be construed as fraud....what is fraud then?

(I embedded it rather than link it)

link   
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.jpg

Apparently the picture I posted on the first page is "off topic" according to Sauron...despite the fact that it was posted in appreciation of the topic.

I guess a picture isn't worth a thousand words anymore.
edit on 8-5-2012 by MzMorbid because: frogs

link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

One of the biggest fraud commited against the american people is getting them to believe that this is a democracy. We are a Republic of soverign states united for a common purpose. However it was twisted long ago and we are made to believe that we are citizens of that union. when in fact we are citizens of the nation State that we were born in.

The original Constitution read "We the People for the united States of America" not "We the People of the United States of America"

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
January 20, 2013

Today we bring you news coverage of President Ron Paul, the newly inaugurated 45th President of the United States of America...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anno141

I'm going to go out on the limb and suggest it may not have been the Romney campaign which put out the false slates but the Democrats rather which did it. Yet, I wouldn't be surprised if the Romney campaign invokes some rogue supporter / plausible deniability scenario. Obvious reasons: 1) Nevada is a predominantly Democrat state; 2) if Obama should lose re-election, Romney is the closest thing to business as usual for Democrats as they share ideologies more than they differ; and 3) this is a conspiracy driven website

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

The problem with the fraud, is that it is coming from both parties... Nobody in the establishment wants Ron Paul to get the nomination. He is a thorn in the side of the bankers, and as you can tell from political contrabutions, both Romney and Obama are supported by the bankers.

ETA whether it be false slates in Nevada, RNC declaring Romney the nominee before the actual vote, or MSM just ignoring Ron Paul. They are all fighting to keep him from the White House...
edit on 8-5-2012 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The best move for the GOP is to just cut a deal and offer Paul a speaking spot at the convention to drop out and go on the attack against Obama now. After all that is what this is all about. Trying to slow down Romney from the magic number so the that the GOP can not officialy move on and go after Obama something that will cost them come election day. Paul is wasting the GOPs money and time for speaking role. So just give it to him and move on. Lets face it Romney is going to need every supporter he can get and when Paul backs him at the convention his supporters will follow. Sure Romney will have the number he needs by the end of the month but, that is an entire month wasted when he could just let Paul speak and be done with it. Now I know that sets a precedent for the future so that anybody in the primaries could use the same tricks to get a speaking role but, they could just change the rules for the next one.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
dont know how that posted again
sorry
edit on 8-5-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: deleted a carbon copy post

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

when Paul backs him at the convention his supporters will follow

This is not true, contrary to what many people think. RP supporters would not follow, this is NOT some kind of weird cult, this is about a movement of principles. Most Paul suporters would probably vote libertarian in that case. Some might stay if Paul was picked for head of the Federal Reserve, that's about the only scenario where I could see some supporters sticking around in this case.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I have to agree...

no RP supporter is going to buckle and accept Romney as their nominee. RP supporters know that Romney and Obama are just two different sides of the same coin, and we want to get rid of the damn fiat money that has been forced upon us by these corrupt banker cronies.

Every RP supporter I know has stated time and again, if it comes down to writing his name in just to have a clear conscience, that is what they will do. I for one will not be voting for Romney or Obama.

people are waking up to the corruption of our two party system. the only reason RP is even campiagning as a Republican is because he knows that is the only way for him to get his message out. If he had gone independant or libertarian from the start, he would have been in none of the debates, nor would he be on any ballots until November. By running (R) he is not only getting some airtime, but he is showing the American people just how twisted the two party system is.

I believe that if he doesn't get the (R) nomination, and he goes independant, he will be pulling large numbers of disillusioned (R) and (D) into voting for him.

in the end, they are still going to try to steal his thunder and downplay his actual vote count. and above all that, whether (R) or (I), he still has the electoral college vote to get past

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Just a couple of short weeks ago, I said that although I will support Ron Paul in the primary, I would tow the line the general election and vote for whomever is the GOP nominee. After watching Nevada and Maine and the cheating organized by the Romney campaign...I will NOT support him in any case. Tired of the old boy politics of deception, lies and cheating.

My vote will be for Ron Paul regardless of outcome of the GOP National Convention.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
With all the tricks the RNC is trying to pull against Paul...

I am really hoping it comes back to bite them in the ass.

It already has in some ways (like in the OP) and the fact that the Paul camp is taking over the Republican party.

The power shift wont be truly felt until 2014/2016 but as I said earlier... I am being overly optimistic at this point... and I hope all this enthusiasm keeps growing so we don't have to wait for 2016 to have their(our) voices heard.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, you can demand all day, but princely mc over achiever will never resign. He is a narcissist of the highest accord, and fully believes his is the only correct way. The sad part is these kind of guys get a pat on the back from Na zis or who ever and they go out of their way to please over and over again.

Just look at all the cash the man has raised! He is most certainly serving the will of his masters!
edit on 8-5-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
>snip<

so why are the slimey media/parties trying to make Paul vanish? i meen again imho it dosnt matter who gets elected as they will just be puppets on a string!!!

just makes me wonder who the puppet master is?

Paul is a threat to both parties and the establishment they represent, hence the disdain of the MSM and such. If Romney becomes the GOP nominee, many Republicans will vote for him due to party loyalty; many will vote for him as the "lesser of two evils"... though that's debatable in many arenas. And he's much closer to Obama than Paul is and is thus the most acceptable alternative for Democrats.

Were Paul to run as Independent or some other party, he would get more attention as that would serve to divide the Republican vote thus giving Democrats a higher, relative percentage of votes insuring O's victory.

Anyhow, "There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it." I liken that to my belief that when you praise a child even though the child has failed, failure will be the best you should expect from the child. If you want more, you have to press for more, motivate.

The Democrats WANT the people to reward endeavors, even when they fail, because the "effort" is important.... It's that "positive reinforcement" thing. They don't care about the validity or method of execution, just that "you tried" and will try again... and when you succeed... SHARE.

Everyone in little league gets a trophy? I was a bat boy. I tried to piss in the toilet and splattered on the rim. WHERE'S MY TROPHY?

Democrats want you to "get by", not get ahead.

Sadly, many modern Republicans are all up for that too.

Chalk it up to fluoride in the water.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The best move for the GOP is to just cut a deal and offer Paul a speaking spot at the convention to drop out and go on the attack against Obama now. After all that is what this is all about. Trying to slow down Romney from the magic number so the that the GOP can not officialy move on and go after Obama something that will cost them come election day. Paul is wasting the GOPs money and time for speaking role. So just give it to him and move on. Lets face it Romney is going to need every supporter he can get and when Paul backs him at the convention his supporters will follow. Sure Romney will have the number he needs by the end of the month but, that is an entire month wasted when he could just let Paul speak and be done with it. Now I know that sets a precedent for the future so that anybody in the primaries could use the same tricks to get a speaking role but, they could just change the rules for the next one.

I have a better idea, let Romney just drop out now so the GOP can spend their money on congressional seats. Ron can beat Obama without the treasure chest.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
Were Paul to run as Independent or some other party, he would get more attention as that would serve to divide the Republican vote thus giving Democrats a higher, relative percentage of votes insuring O's victory.

I feel that there are quite a few Democrats that are aware that Obama has lied about alot of things that he promised in the 2008 election. A lot are also aware that the same people financing Romney, notably Goldman Sachs, are also financing Obama.

The two part illusion is crumbling, and if RP ended up running Independent, he would gather votes from both the (R) and (D) voters.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

I think this is RP's stealthy backup plan. Everyone's saying he's going to just ensure an Obama victory if he ran third party... but imo I think he'll take huge chunks from the indy repub and demo parties.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Paul is wasting the GOPs money and time for speaking role. So just give it to him and move on. Lets face it Romney is going to need every supporter he can get and when Paul backs him at the convention his supporters will follow.

You are wasting our time. Just give it up and move on. Let's face it no one is going to support Romney no matter who backs him.

Who do you think you are fooling anyway?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join